Need help on 5th cycle

robbysdal

Awards
Hello, my name is Robby and I have done 4 PH/DS cycles in the past. Ive done an only epi an epi/alpha1 an epi/stano/trenavar and an epi/SD cycle. With this said I was wondering what you guys would suggest for my next cycle. I was either thinking
msten weeks 1-6 20/20/20/20/20/20
alpha1 weeks 1-3 60/60/60
epi weeks 2-5 30/30/30/30
tvar weeks 4-6 120/120/120/

or

or

tvar weeks 1-6 120/120/120/120/120/120
msten weeks 1-4 30/30/30/30/ or weeks 1-6 20mg ED
epi weeks 3-6 30/30/30/30

or

alpha1 weeks 1-4 60/60/60/60

or whatever combinations of epi, msten, tvar and alpha1 you guys feel best suited. I have 900mg of epi(90 10mg caps), 900mg of msten(90 10mg caps), 5400mg of tvar(180 30mg caps) and 1800mg alpha1 (90 20mg caps).

My main goal here is strength. On cycle and 1 week before cycle i will be running tudca 200mg-400mg Ed, and damage control by LGI labs. I also have an additional GNC Liver formula bottle i will run with this. Post cycle i will be running both clomid 4 weeks 50mg ED and nova 4 weeks 20mg ED along with LGI rehab and possibly DAA.

Thanks!!

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Hello, my name is Robby and I have done 4 PH/DS cycles in the past. Ive done an only epi an epi/alpha1 an epi/stano/trenavar and an epi/SD cycle. With this said I was wondering what you guys would suggest for my next cycle. I was either thinking
epi weeks 2-5 30/30/30/30

or

or

msten weeks 1-4 30/30/30/30/ or weeks 1-6 20mg ED

or

alpha1 weeks 1-4 60/60/60/60

or whatever combinations of epi, msten, tvar and alpha1 you guys feel best suited. I have 900mg of epi(90 10mg caps), 900mg of msten(90 10mg caps), 5400mg of tvar(180 30mg caps) and 1800mg alpha1 (90 20mg caps).

My main goal here is strength. On cycle and 1 week before cycle i will be running tudca 200mg-400mg Ed, and damage control by LGI labs. I also have an additional GNC Liver formula bottle i will run with this. Post cycle i will be running both clomid 4 weeks 50mg ED and nova 4 weeks 20mg ED along with LGI rehab and possibly DAA.

Thanks!!
The last choice looks like a serious combo for what you want, plus mass gains, and also less toxic and lethargic than some of the other combos

robbysdal

Awards
So you feel that alpha one is more powerful than msten? Never used msten, I just know that its A:A ratio is considered more powerful than Alpha One. However real world results often differ.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
So you feel that alpha one is more powerful than msten? Never used msten, I just know that its A:A ratio is considered more powerful than Alpha One. However real world results often differ.
I've used Msten a lot. And it's a cutter for me. I mean at 30 mg I gained maybe 2 lbs but definitely got vascular. Alpha I haven't run yet but I will. Everyone fair share serious weight and strength on it. Think M1T.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Alpha1 and Msten sounds harsh.

Epi/trenavar/maybe something low dosed

but its gonna be rough no matter how you do it.

It makes me wonder, why don't you just make the jump to pinning? Seriously, only 20mg/day of SD and 500/test/week would blow any of these combos away and be more enjoyable/less toxic.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I've used Msten a lot. And it's a cutter for me. I mean at 30 mg I gained maybe 2 lbs but definitely got vascular..

Interesting...... Just impulse bought some Super DMZ rx2.0 (10Msten/10 DMZ) and wasn't sure what I might use it for.

robbysdal

Awards
I want too. However all the sources that provide oils such as test that I have found dont except credit card or paypal. They all want me to wire money to them or use coin star or western union. I just dont trust that i guess. I am looking for a site where I can buy oils with a credit/debit card or with Paypal.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
They are all 100% traceable. Paypal, credit/debit, all of it. I'd prefer western union anyday. There is very little proof you were there other than personal information stolen and a forged signature.
I have not heard 1 legitimate story of a personal aas user being popped. It has to be one of the safest ways to obtain aas. I think once I heard of a small town post office that opened people's mail and alerted authorities.

robbysdal

Awards
I've used Msten a lot. And it's a cutter for me. I mean at 30 mg I gained maybe 2 lbs but definitely got vascular. Alpha I haven't run yet but I will. Everyone fair share serious weight and strength on it. Think M1T.
I see. I will keep this in mind. I was looking at mithras,Dimethandrostenol. However not enough feedback on it yet. Any thoughts on mithras?

robbysdal

Awards
They are all 100% traceable. Paypal, credit/debit, all of it. I'd prefer western union anyday. There is very little proof you were there other than personal information stolen and a forged signature.
I have not heard 1 legitimate story of a personal aas user being popped. It has to be one of the safest way to obtain aas. I think once I heard of a small town post office that opened people's mail and alerted authorities.
I see well have you ever heard of these companys simply not sending the oils. I mean whats to stop them from just recieving my money from Western Union and saying it was "money from a friend". I mean this is what I am suppose to say when I transfer the money. haha yes they are traceable. That is why I always use visa gift cards when making my online purchases.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Interesting...... Just impulse bought some Super DMZ rx2.0 (10Msten/10 DMZ) and wasn't sure what I might use it for.
Well everyone that's used that combo says huge gains. I think they must have great synergy.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Alpha1 and Msten sounds harsh.

Epi/trenavar/maybe something low dosed

but its gonna be rough no matter how you do it.

It makes me wonder, why don't you just make the jump to pinning? Seriously, only 20mg/day of SD and 500/test/week would blow any of these combos away and be more enjoyable/less toxic.
This is why I mentioned using his let combo. Only slight overlap of Epi a day M1A

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I see well have you ever heard of these companys simply not sending the oils. I mean whats to stop them from just recieving my money from Western Union and saying it was "money from a friend". I mean this is what I am suppose to say when I transfer the money. haha yes they are traceable. That is why I always use visa gift cards when making my online purchases.
Google. It will tell you what to do. Eroids will tell you who can be trusted(as with everything, some of its corrupt, but their top 10 didn't get there by accident). And most places that folks go to, the payment doesn't happen anywhere near an order. It's all a series of emails and random $ sent to random people. And guess what? If a place wants to stay in business longer than a year, they will make damn-sure your gear shows up at your door.

robbysdal

Awards
Google. It will tell you what to do. Eroids will tell you who can be trusted(as with everything, some of its corrupt, but their top 10 didn't get there by accident). And most places that folks go to, the payment doesn't happen anywhere near an order. It's all a series of emails and random $ sent to random people. And guess what? If a place wants to stay in business longer than a year, they will make damn-sure your gear shows up at your door.
Thanks Matthersby! I'm sure you have made your master proud after the help you provided!

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
He's a good dude, good looking too. But the guy is just so clueless about aas.
:)