Superdrol...Lethargy and gains.

Goat

Awards
2 weeks in I am up, are you ready for this?

14 Lbs.

I tried doing 30 mg for about a week but gave up because the lethargy was KILLING me. I am still having considerable lethargy at 20 mgs, but have started with NAC and Milk Thistle just in case that might have had something to do with it.

I am also very unmotivated. There is no "increased confidence" for me. Lethargy/slight irritability are the only emotional effects for me.

Just thought I'd report.

size

Awards
  • Established
Rather incredible gains. How to you look? how do you "feel" about the gains?

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established

14 Lbs.

I tried doing 30 mg for about a week but gave up because the lethargy was KILLING me. I am still having considerable lethargy at 20 mgs, but have started with NAC and Milk Thistle just in case that might have had something to do with it.

I am also very unmotivated. There is no "increased confidence" for me. Lethargy/slight irritability are the only emotional effects for me.

Just thought I'd report.
Awesome. 11 lbs in two weeks for me. No lathargy at all.

Goat

Awards
Rather incredible gains. How to you look? how do you "feel" about the gains?
I am actually low-balling the gains. I feel like the gains are pretty dry, a little fat but not a lot by any means. I am trying to get a bf done by this trainer at the gym, but I gotta wait for him to be free again.

Most of that came in the first week, I am doing about a third # per day since then.

This lethargy is killing me otherwise I would step up the cardio.

jcam222

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Those are absolutely amazing gains for both of you. If those are mostly lean gains its beyond amazing. What are yoru starting and ending waits and are these first cycles or already done plenty of others?

Goat

Awards
Those are absolutely amazing gains for both of you. If those are mostly lean gains its beyond amazing. What are yoru starting and ending waits and are these first cycles or already done plenty of others?
Start: 183
2 weeks: 196.8

I think I'm gonna hit 200!!!!!!!!

The gains came QUICK at first, so that can't be all lean. But I am visibly larger in my bi's, shoulders, traps, quads.

I consider this my 2nd cycle. First was 1T/4Derm--4 weeks (Oct-Nov)

I did TwinLab's Andro Nitrate 3 when I knew nothing about PH's whatsoever, that was about last March. I did oral 19-Nor and had no gains from that as well around last January.

jazzinator

Awards
Goat, what's your diet look like calorie wise? Are you eating way over maintenance?

Goat

Awards
Goat, what's your diet look like calorie wise? Are you eating way over maintenance?
I have been very unmotivated as I said. I am sticking to A diet. But not writing everything down. I am 196 #'s and eating about 3200 cals in my estimation. I usually would go for 3700 on a PH cycle. DEfinately getting over 1 gm protein per # though. Then I just stuff myself with carbs and take car eof me PWO stuff and a FAT old Muscle Milk + oats and Whey at night.

200wannabe

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Goat, sounds like great gains, whats your water intake like? Also, you may want to reconsider the musclemilk and whey at night in preference for something a little more slowly absorbed, cottage cheese etc.

rrgg

rrgg

Awards
  • Established
With such gains in only 2 weeks, maybe the short-cycle idea is not so crazy when using SD.

Goat

Awards
Goat, sounds like great gains, whats your water intake like? Also, you may want to reconsider the musclemilk and whey at night in preference for something a little more slowly absorbed, cottage cheese etc.
Water intake is minimal. I only get a couple glasses a day with my PWO gatorade and then there are the shakes which I put a lot in because I make them with ground up oats as well.

I will get some pics up for you guys though at the end of cycle. I think I will look pretty good once I do a little cutting though....and the wife is insisting on it anyway:)

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'm only skimming through the sd logs but everyone seems to have instant lean gains. maybe bb.com was wrong. joke. I'll know in april.

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established

14 Lbs.

Just thought I'd report.
I have put on 9 pounds so far in a week and 3 days, and my bf has actually dropped 2% according to the same trainer that tested me last week when I started. I'm on 30mg and I too am totally unmotivated, it's hard to get to the gym, and even harder to finish my workout... Especially when I'm not doing a beach body muscle group (chest & bi's). Oh well just gotta keep pushing my self. My log of my gains/pictures/and diet can be found here http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=23595

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
The weight really jumps that first week and slows after that. We'll just see how much of that weight I can maintain after PCT. That's where it counts.

such a loser yo

Awards
anyone notice abdominal cramping on superdrol? if i remember correctly, it's not on the same side of my body as the cramps i got from m1t. i'm getting them on the left side of my abdomen.

should i take potassium tabs?

DR X

Awards
Is anyone stacking SD with anything or just using it as a stand alone?

Extreme1

Awards
You guys suck! I mean, what about all the people reading this who didn't get any superdrol? Now they can't get it and you're saying this?

Good thing I got 4 bottles, eh? :D Great gains guys!

Yjyankee

More Cowbell
Awards
  • Established
I saw somebody on another board posted that SD is still legal to sell... How is that? Is it considered a research drug? If so, where can I get more??

Also, DR X, that's what I was wondering.. I didn't get any other PH's to stack w/ so I'll just be relying on plenty of food & the SD. I start mine Feb 1st.

-2z-

Awards
  • Established
I've only been doing 20mg per day (a.m. and 1hr b4 wk out).
I'm definately larger and maybe slightly leaner. The scale says about 5 lb lbm gain, looks like more though.

With SD I get pumps easily and certain muscles seem to fatigue with ease.
What's weird is despite that, I gain in weight lifted or reps consistantly.

JINKK

umm

what was training like before Sd?

like were you guys cutting or anything?

how much did you increase calories?

how is recouperation/recovery?

does it have creatines power to push for that extra rep- or just a total strength increase?

Thanks

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established
Training before SD felt the same, cept in my mind I wasn't able to push the weights as much... hence I count placebo affect in my brain some for this.

I am continually bulking until i hit my goal, but it is staying lean.

My diet has been the same, I am just making sure I try and stay on it more instead of cheating.

I am sorer longer while on SD, but it is a different type of sore... more like a pumped up weakness sore, instead of a torn down painful sore.

I'm gonna have to say this goes back to your mind and not to SD, but I am taking creatine with it, so maybe... but I would just go with total strenght increase, since I can start out heavier than the week before and get more reps. When I'm done in my set I'm done.

diet training and semi-log is here http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=23595

rrgg

rrgg

Awards
  • Established
I saw somebody on another board posted that SD is still legal to sell... How is that? Is it considered a research drug? If so, where can I get more??
It is legal because it was not listed in the ban recently made into law. The Attorney General was also just given the power to ban it at any moment without further Congressional approval. For that reason, no one's selling it despite its legality. You can't get more.

JINKK

It is legal because it was not listed in the ban recently made into law. The Attorney General was also just given the power to ban it at any moment without further Congressional approval. For that reason, no one's selling it despite its legality. You can't get more.
UNLESS a friend sells it to you- which is not bloody likely!!!!!!

also thanks Bohica- :goodpost:

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
Up from 218 (Mon.) to 221 (today). Total of 14 lbs gained in a little over 2 weeks. Strength still increasing. Still feeling good.

-2z-

Awards
  • Established
I am sorer longer while on SD, but it is a different type of sore... more like a pumped up weakness sore, instead of a torn down painful sore.
I'm gettin' this too. I also got a pump from raking leaves the other day. :blink:

Ator

Awards
Hmm.. I am on day 2 and I have such a bad headache that I have been on aspirin the whole time.
Dont know if it is the SD or something else, but workouts have been painful with a throbbing headache.
Good pumps though.... I even look bigger already. Amazing. If only the headache could disappear!!!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmm.. I am on day 2 and I have such a bad headache that I have been on aspirin the whole time.
Dont know if it is the SD or something else, but workouts have been painful with a throbbing headache.
Good pumps though.... I even look bigger already. Amazing. If only the headache could disappear!!!
I wouldn't use a lot of asprin while taking any methyl product if I were you...

Goat

Awards
anyone notice abdominal cramping on superdrol? if i remember correctly, it's not on the same side of my body as the cramps i got from m1t. i'm getting them on the left side of my abdomen.

should i take potassium tabs?
I noticed those this past week too.

Goat

Awards
One other thing to mention is that the libido is definately not been helped by SD. Little to no change on that front, if anything it dropped slightly.

Ator

Awards
Well, what should I do then? Any painkiller that is better than Aspirin?
There must be something...? (the ones I´m taking contains "acetylsalicacid", dont know if that is a coorect
english translation)
I seriously cant workout with these pounding headaches...

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't use a lot of asprin while taking any methyl product if I were you...
Why? Aspirin is not hard on the liver.
Instead I would vouch for a low dose (0.1mg ED) to counter the blood thickening from the red cell boost that many AAS, including SD causes.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
Well, what should I do then? Any painkiller that is better than Aspirin?
There must be something...? (the ones I´m taking contains "acetylsalicacid", dont know if that is a coorect
english translation)
I seriously cant workout with these pounding headaches...
Check your blood pressure. The headaches could be from it. And you would need to fight the cause of the headaches not relieve the headaches themselves.

I find asprin the best drug for headaches when NOT taken continuously. I respond to 0.3 mg in that case (same kind of aspirin).

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
Uhm... two people reporting lethargy.
Maybe the 4AD stack is really needed for some. Or even m4ohn...

Ator

Awards
OK Syr, so if it is hightened bloodpressure due to SD, what would you recommend?

Also about stacking SD with 4AD - sounds like a real superbulkstack, but I am worried after reading
about a few cases of gyno with this stack...

Anyway, gonna keep taking 20 mg ED for another 3-4 days, and if the headache doesnt go away I´ll lay off
the SD for a while.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
OK Syr, so if it is hightened bloodpressure due to SD, what would you recommend?

Also about stacking SD with 4AD - sounds like a real superbulkstack, but I am worried after reading
about a few cases of gyno with this stack...

Anyway, gonna keep taking 20 mg ED for another 3-4 days, and if the headache doesnt go away I´ll lay off
the SD for a while.
Nutraceuticals arent powerful enough for BP and takes long to kick in.
U need to have your BP checked by your doctor and if thats the case, well, u have to reduce or stop your cycle. And maybe taking some drugs for HBP (which are all bad) for a week.

Someone used twinlab blood pressure control with good results. But someone else received nothing from it.
Hawthorne berry takes 3-4 weeks to kick in so u should start it BEFORE running a cycle: who does? ;)

The headache can be from tiredness. I experience some nasty headaches when i'm very tired and stressed. Just laying on the bed heal it for me.

About SD/4AD stack there is still a bit of uncertainness if STARTING both compounds at the same time would eliminate a gyno risk. AFAIK there is only one case of it when starting SD and 4AD at the same time, but we dont know the past PH/AAS history of this person.
What would i do? I dont know :)
I wanna try SD with 1,4add as I planned and hope i dont experience letargy. I have lots of supps which can help with my energy and i'll probably go that way.
Another option is m4ohn. m4ohn is the only methyl that i would stack with another methyl.

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established
One other thing to mention is that the libido is definately not been helped by SD. Little to no change on that front, if anything it dropped slightly.
Same noticed it last night... the woman wasn't to happy with me!!

cr4ytonic

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I had this as well, i came off after about 8 days (12mg m40hn 30mg SD ed) wasn't getting hard enough or staying hard. Weird because I have never had any problems ever w/ other compounds (4ad/1test/m1t at about any dose you can name)

Ator

Awards
Well well.... 4 days of SD @ 20 mg ED:

-Headaches are gone
-Pissing and drinking a loooot
- Up 8 pounds!!! Never looked this big before... very hard and constantly pumped.
Have had 3 workouts since I started, and the first three sucked due to the massive headache,
still it kicks in big time. Amazing.
-A bit of back cramp, but nothing serious

Cant wait to see how this will progress.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
i've noticed some slight lethargy and throbbing headaches but it seems to be passing now. i'm on day 4 at 20mgs with testprop/trenace/m4ohn on a below maintenace cals diet, put on an extra pound since i started SD.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
i've noticed some slight lethargy and throbbing headaches but it seems to be passing now. i'm on day 4 at 20mgs with testprop/trenace/m4ohn on a below maintenace cals diet, put on an extra pound since i started SD.
Beelze - are you bloated at all?
If not, I'm guessing the SD is helping out with that.
I'll check out your thread.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
i had some bloat before SD was started, but adex took care of it. doing measurments on sunday, so that'll be the determining factor on how things are going.

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
ok, 10th day on SD (3rd day at 20mgs) I'm not to impressed. Is there a magical day to go with this "magic" pill?

mindgames

Awards
I asked similar questions.

Week 2 and 3 were the best for gains, I found it slow at start. Also I found 10mg is a waste - too little.