NEED HELP ON FIRST PH CYCLE(PMAG OR H-DROL)

Samueld2323

Awards
Starting my first PH cycle pretty soon, I already have my on cycle support, PCT, etc.. all ready to go. I just need help finding the right PH, I can't seem to find a good PMAG clone and need other recommendations.

Number 10

Number 10

Awards
  • Established
Starting my first PH cycle pretty soon, I already have my on cycle support, PCT, etc.. all ready to go. I just need help finding the right PH, I can't seem to find a good PMAG clone and need other recommendations.
I think CEL do (or used to) a PMAG clone?! What are your goals? Why PMAG specifically?

Samueld2323

Awards
Well I want something pretty mild, and I want mainly strength and size, which PMAG seems to bring. I'm kind of stuck and can't seem to find anything else that fulfills what it want.

Samueld2323

Awards
Halo or Pmag both will give you similar results(though I prefer Halo). CEL or LGI are what I would try to use
Okay, CEL has been discontinued and I can't seem to find any. What were your results from Halo?

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
epistane or hdrol. both are mild. id recommend helladrol or epistrong... look hard enough youll find them:thumbsup: if notable to find those, CEL is the next best id say for hdrol and for epistane id use either LGI or Epismash by Black stonelabs. people can bitch all they want about how weak epistane and hdrol is and that a SERM isnt needed but ALWAYS GET ONE for anything that will be replacing your hormones.

ALSO HOW OLD ARE YOU??? not trying to gret nosy but everyone has forgot the golden question how old are ya brother?

the GUNSHOW

the GUNSHOW

Awards
  • Established
the way I see it is if your going to **** with your body 1 use the real stuff its safer and easier on your body and 2 if you start you better be readdy to keep going ...if body building is your life long goal then go for it.

WillieWash

Awards
Looking to Start my first Cycle of Hdrol and was wondering if this sounds good for what i need as far as cycle assist/joint help ect.

About me 6'1 23 almost 24 yrs old
Been lifting since highschool
weigh 210 and looking to get more lean and cut down a little bit.

Heres What I have in mind so far:

- Protex
-Cycle Assist by competitive edge
-blockade
-joint and tissue by myogenix
-animal pak
-hell fire
-amino (amino acid)
-Vital Zma

Just need some advice of how this looks?? How should I be dosing this?? Should I add or take anything out?? Am I way off with this?? Dont have a diet plan or lifting plan set up yet. wanted to get this in check first thanks. Let me know. Thanks

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
epistane or hdrol. both are mild. id recommend helladrol or epistrong... look hard enough youll find them:thumbsup: if notable to find those, CEL is the next best id say for hdrol and for epistane id use either LGI or Epismash by Black stonelabs. people can bitch all they want about how weak epistane and hdrol is and that a SERM isnt needed but ALWAYS GET ONE for anything that will be replacing your hormones.

ALSO HOW OLD ARE YOU??? not trying to gret nosy but everyone has forgot the golden question how old are ya brother?
Lol... your funny dude. :)

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking to Start my first Cycle of Hdrol and was wondering if this sounds good for what i need as far as cycle assist/joint help ect.

About me 6'1 23 almost 24 yrs old
Been lifting since highschool
weigh 210 and looking to get more lean and cut down a little bit.

Heres What I have in mind so far:

- Protex
-Cycle Assist by competitive edge
-blockade
-joint and tissue by myogenix
-animal pak
-hell fire
-amino (amino acid)
-Vital Zma

Just need some advice of how this looks?? How should I be dosing this?? Should I add or take anything out?? Am I way off with this?? Dont have a diet plan or lifting plan set up yet. wanted to get this in check first thanks. Let me know. Thanks
Dude your hacking this guys thread.
Post a thread bro.

Last edited:

WillieWash

Awards
Lol I just Joined and couldnt figure it out.. How do i do it bro?

Samueld2323

Awards
How strong are Heladrol and Epistrong? And I'm 21, been lifting for 6 years.