M4OHN during pct?

jcam222

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
IMO its a bad idea. Anything that can cause surpression should be avoided during pct.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
using a PH/PS means you are still on cycle, not in PCT. PCT should be free of all such substances.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
It's breaking the rules, but I bet low doses would be tolerated during PCT. As long as SHBG was allowed to recover. I've done it many a time with 20mg Halo or 20mg A50, so I know it can be done. Superdrol may be the best bridge yet.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
PCT = off cycle/no PH/PS's

:think: ....maybe......:think: .......mmm........ :nono: ...nope. No way I run androgenic compounds in PCT. Post-cycle therapy means post-cycle. I need to recover. I personally wouldn't do it. That's just me, though. Maybe the "bridge" works for some, but I don't see it as viable.

meathead1987

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
possibly 20-40mg M5AA or MDHT in PCT only pre workout(1-2x a week)

Dr D has suggested this before.

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
It's breaking the rules, but I bet low doses would be tolerated during PCT. As long as SHBG was allowed to recover. I've done it many a time with 20mg Halo or 20mg A50, so I know it can be done. Superdrol may be the best bridge yet.

D, so basically you actually successfully completed bridging protocols a few time with low dose halo/anadrol? What was your regiment like?? Did you rub blood tests to actually confirm testosterone levels recovered?

And why superdrol instead of m4ohn?

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
I will be the first to jump on ANY excuse to use these goodies as much as humanly possible. I'm ready for any good argument which will somehow allow me to keep on truckin'! I'll even delude myself at times and live in glorious self-imposed denial to do as I wish. That said, I can't imagine an excuse that even I can buy, which translates to not giving your body a TOTAL break from these compounds--for the sake of health and safety. If you are talking about basically making 2 cycles 1 long one witha bridge, suit yourself. But if you are saying somehow that you can skate "time off" or sneak PH/PS's into PCT, I think you actually defeat the purpose.

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
what he's trying to say is that there are many facets to a "recovery" from a cycle. in his stated opinion, SHGB is a very important function that needs to be restored post cycle, and that the small dosage of certain anabolics won't inhibit that recovery to a significant degree.

remember, being shutdown isn't a either or situation. it's highly possible to be shut down 15%, 40%, etc. it's speculated that m4ohn only suppresses you around 15%, which would indicate why it's such an easy PCT.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
D, so basically you actually successfully completed bridging protocols a few time with low dose halo/anadrol? What was your regiment like?? Did you rub blood tests to actually confirm testosterone levels recovered?

And why superdrol instead of m4ohn?
Yeah, I don't recommend "cheating", just saying that I've done it successfully for years. Maybe I'll die young, **** it. I lived the way I wanted and will reap what I sew. It's my personal choice, because I don't believe in saving much for later. Life is not promised for tomorrow, so live for today. I haven't confirmed my test levels in awhile. I usually just get enzymes, chol, and basic profile twice a year, but I will say that my wife just had another baby and she has endo. That means she really shouldn't be able to get preg so I know 'my boys' must still be in real good shape. :cool: I recommend SD now because of it's low androgeny. It is theoretically better than M4OHN, but I won't be able to say for sure until I've put it to the test. So get to know your body and your personal limits, and then do what feels right. If you have second thoughts, listen to that voice and think about it before you break any rules. My protocol is 10mg halo/25mg clomid usually in the long term(second month of PCT) I do long 2 month PCT's.

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
That means she really shouldn't be able to get preg so I know 'my boys' must still be in real good shape. :cool: I recommend SD now because of it's low androgeny. It is theoretically better than M4OHN, but I won't be able to say for sure until I've put it to the test. So get to know your body and your personal limits, and then do what feels right. If you have second thoughts, listen to that voice and think about it before you break any rules. My protocol is 10mg halo/25mg clomid usually in the long term(second month of PCT) I do long 2 month PCT's.

Perhaps you're HPTA is alot more resistant to suppression than the average person. Bridging and sporadic usage of androgens are generally seen as counterproductive from what I read on this board so far.

If we knew your baseline, it would help in reading some of you're posts when you talk about the more controversial androgen protocols/uses.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Perhaps you're HPTA is alot more resistant to suppression than the average person. Bridging and sporadic usage of androgens are generally seen as counterproductive from what I read on this board so far.

If we knew your baseline, it would help in reading some of you're posts when you talk about the more controversial androgen protocols/uses.
OK, that's a good idea, Marcus. I have an appointment to have a chem profile done next month, my baseline is usually between 750-850 but it's been a few years, so I'll check it and let you know what's going on. But don't get me wrong, sporatic use is counterproductive, unless you have everything else in order and know exactly what to do and not do. I take T4 also and feel that it gives a major contribution to keeping my cholesterol low, detox fast, reproductive system good, and general health and metabolic response high. Low thyroid levels DO NOT allow for such manipulation.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 16
mattrag Anabolics 1
Anabolics 16
Anabolics 0
Anabolics 3