Epi Andro/STANO PH comparisons...

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Anyone here have any solid feedback on comparisons they have used of different EpiAndro/Stano type products?? I am trying to tie down what the best current version on the market is, and which has the very best hardening and libido effects.

So far I have run the following and rank them in order of which has worked best so far:

1. Epi Andro RX by Iron Mag labs - Tied with
Epi Andro Hard by Prescription Nutrition (beta batch)

2. LGI STANO 200

3. StanoZane

Right now I am doing a 30 day run of an older product called 5-ALPHA Test by FRL..I am only on day 2, but I will post up in this thread what my experiences from this product are. This is an effervescent version that you hold under the tongue. Way to soon to notice. I am running 2tabs 3x per day for a total of 6 tabs per day.

I am looking for the best product that can compare to ANDRO HARD by Primordial Performance. I have never personally run it, but from dozens of users who have, they say that hands down was the best EPIANDRO/ANDRO type product to ever hit the market. I have had several people who have used AndroHard agree that the Epi Andro RX and the Epi Andro hard are the next best things..but I still want to keep looking just in case.

I am aware that a new company is potentially remaking a new version of this product.

If anyone has any feedback or experiences, or any versions that they think were very strong that I could try next, please post up. I have all intentions to run epi andro for the next 30-90 days and I dont mind switching versions during this time period to test them out.

I am open to ANY brand and product, EXCEPT anything made by Andro Factory.

Thank you!

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ok Day 3 update:

Not getting the super libido that I got from Epi Andro RX by Iron Mag Labs, or EPI Andro Hard by PN...

BUT, the absence of lethargy and energy gain is awesome.

I feel great. I just feel wide awake about an hour after I take it. Very often I feel tired and sluggish through the day and since I have been on this product, I just feel good. It is too soon to notice hardening or strength gains.

I do notice aggression. Not super aggression, but again right when it kicks in, I notice I am less patient and irritable when little things happen.

Hitting the gym 2 morrow, which will be my first day lifting on this, so lets see what happens.

So far, no complaints. I do like the lack of lethargy. It's a great effect so far. Running 6 caps per day.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Subbed :)

DNA24

Awards
LGI Stano is one of my favorite stacks with any other compound.

rphash49

Awards
I have not found a stano clone as good as andro hard. Most clones seem to require very high dose for effectiveness. I have not used epi andro because it looks underdosed but I read your epi andro log on a different forum that I found impressive.

Not sure what benefit of stano is important to you but I like dermacrine for lethargy prevention. I have also heard great things about trest that I plan to use with PN pro gear later this year.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Awesome, thanks!!

LGI Stano is one of my favorite stacks with any other compound.
Very cool to hear..yeah I almost think I wanna try it at an even higher dosage then 1000mgs ED..maybe 1400?

I have not found a stano clone as good as andro hard. Most clones seem to require very high dose for effectiveness. I have not used epi andro because it looks underdosed but I read your epi andro log on a different forum that I found impressive.

Not sure what benefit of stano is important to you but I like dermacrine for lethargy prevention. I have also heard great things about trest that I plan to use with PN pro gear later this year.
I love the hardening effect the most. I definitely like the lack of lethargy...but for some reason these stanos just rip me to shreds..give me good vascularity in my mid section especially, etc... I wouldn't mind trying the dermacrine at some point!!

Also thank you for the comparisons to Andro Hard :) and for the kind words on my Log on IML :) Much appreciated!!

Update

Still running this compound full force. It is drying my lips out and cracking them combined with the cold. There is baking sodium as part of the effervescent mix and you can even taste it. Nothing horrible, but noticeable.

Still seeing hardening and lack of lethargy is the best effect so far. Libido is only slightly increased to date. I will keep running this and update.

So far I still have to give IML Epi Andro, PN Epi Andro Hard and LGI stano a better review..but it is still a bit soon, though at this stage I can say in the same exact time period, the versions I mentioned just now were more effective 1-2 weeks in then this is, for "me"

DNA24

Awards
You def have Epi Andro on my radar now. I've taken CEL Stano-Drol and LGI Stano-200, liking Stano-200 a bit more. Your high regards about Epi-Andro make wanna give it a run. Slowly IML/BSL are becoming my favorite most trusted manufacturer. It seems like all they're compounds are potent and effective.

WhiteGuy

Awards
I'm just starting my fourth week on a cycle of epistane and stanozane stacked. I have not had any lethargy and my libido is through the roof. Currently running epistane at 40mg a day and stanozane at 800mg daily.... Bumping stanozane up to 1000mg tomorrow

DNA24

Awards
I'm just starting my fourth on a cycle of epistane and stanozane stacked. I have not had any lethargy and my libido is through the roof. Currently running epistane at 40mg a day and stanozane at 800mg daily.... Bumping stanozane up to 1000mg tomorrow
how many days in are you on your cycle? What weight did u start at? Epi/Stano stack is a straight cutting stack, right?

WhiteGuy

Awards
how many days in are you on your cycle? What weight did u start at? Epi/Stano stack is a straight cutting stack, right?
I'm on day 21 of my cycle. I started out around 187lbs and I'm currently at 195lbs. It is best used for cutting or recomp but I have seen people use it to bulk also. I chose this stack for a recomp. It's actually going really well. My strength is through the roof and my muscles are noticely harder and I'm a lot more vascular than before I started. I did not measure my bf before I started this cycle but I can tell you that it is probably 2-3% lower from when I started

DNA24

Awards
I'm on day 21 of my cycle. I started out around 187lbs and I'm currently at 195lbs. It is best used for cutting or recomp but I have seen people use it to bulk also. I chose this stack for a recomp. It's actually going really well. My strength is through and my muscles are noticely harder and I'm a lot more vascular than before I started. I did not measure my bf before I started this cycle but I can tell you that it is probably 2-3% lower from when I started
Very interesting, I'm at 181-182 right now and looking to get in the 191-195 ballpark after PCT while keeping my same if not better bf% numbers. I'm planning on DMZ 3.0 with Test E. From what I've been told, that should do the job. Depending on how that goes, I'm hoping to clean/cut-up with an Epi-Andro cycle right before summer.

WhiteGuy

Awards
Very interesting, I'm at 181-182 right now and looking to get in the 191-195 ballpark after PCT while keeping my same if not better bf% numbers. I'm planning on DMZ 3.0 with Test E. From what I've been told, that should do the job. Depending on how that goes, I'm hoping to clean/cut-up with an Epi-Andro cycle right before summer.
If I was you I would run super DMZ 2.0 instead of the DMZ 3.0 but that's just me. I think two methyl compounds are hard enough on the liver let alone using 3. You also have to consider that the DMZ 3.0 contains alpha-1 which is usually not recommended to run longer than 3 weeks at a time so you should take that into mind when planning your cycle

DNA24

Awards
If I was you I would run super DMZ 2.0 instead of the DMZ 3.0 but that's just me. I think two methyl compounds are hard enough on the liver let alone using 3. You also have to consider that the DMZ 3.0 contains alpha-1 which is usually not recommended to run longer than 3 weeks at a time so you should take that into mind when planning your cycle
I didn't know that about alpha 1, I planned on running 4-6 weeks. Thanks man, I'll be taking a better/safer look.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Still running the 5-Alpha test by FRL.

It certainly is legit. Does work. See some hardening for a fact. Some aggression in the gym. This is mild comparatively at least at the dose I am running. At 6 tabs per day I would already say for a fact I would personally choose the IML or LGI version over this.

But gonna run it out as planned!

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
any updates? :)

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
any updates? :)
Yep,

I am finishing up one bottle of this and gonna jump off.

Again this product is legit, but it is not as strong as EPI ANDRO RX by IML or PN Epi Andro Hard...nor is it as good as LGI Stano 200imo.

Def works, if the price was a bit cheaper I might just buy a ton of it and go on a high dosage, but I'd rather invest into a different brand.

I'm gonna pull of the epi andro products as my primaries. I just got a bottle of SUPER DMZ 3.0 on the way..so I am going to step it up a bit.

Thanks for following this brief run :)

DNA24

Awards
Are you gonna run a log for the DMZ 3.0? I appreciate the honest product reviews

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm subbed. welcome to anabolic minds brother. good to see a sponsored athlete give a #1 product review/rating on the company that sponsors them.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm subbed. welcome to anabolic minds brother. good to see a sponsored athlete give a #1 product review/rating on the company that sponsors them.
Really how ironic. Read all 4 of your reviews. They are all on a product your so called sponsor carries, so is this not the pot calling the kettle black?

And yes the PN version and IML are #1 for a fact...anyone here can try them and confirm this is true. And I don't rep for Iron Mag Labs, so how would you explain that.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Really how ironic. Read all 4 of your reviews. They are all on a product your so called sponsor carries, so is this not the pot calling the kettle black?

And yes the PN version and IML are #1 for a fact...anyone here can try them and confirm this is true. And I don't rep for Iron Mag Labs, so how would you explain that.
there are no review threads on Sns products by me.
Sponsor? I have no sponsor.
In fact, so many other companies send me their products to review, a rep for another company was complaining about me not reviewing Sns products.

Unless your talking about some post in the rating section. I don't really call that a review, just support, exactly like when someone ask about a ara product, an I say xgels.

Plus, everyone knows I'm a Sns rep, its in my Sig. Nothing shady about it.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
there are no review threads on Sns products by me.
Sponsor? I have no sponsor.
In fact, so many other companies send me their products to review, a rep for another company was complaining about me not reviewing Sns products.

Unless your talking about some post in the rating section. I don't really call that a review, just support, exactly like when someone ask about a ara product, an I say xgels.

Plus, everyone knows I'm a Sns rep, its in my Sig. Nothing shady about it.
Well exactly, rep/sponsor this is what I meant. I for one cannot and will not say anything bad about SNS..because I have not tried them...

This is why it is so unreal that you would go to Prescription Nutrition's website and say they are selling illegal things and then threaten to call the FDA. Do you not
believe I have a right to be upset?? Also do you think ANY business would appreciate that?? You said you were "trolling". Well legit athletes, we don't troll. You said after the fact that you were joking but you posted this on a legit site that our customers see...accusing PN of selling illegal compounds, that is not a joke.

Listen man, I never had an issue with you until you did this. I have every right to be pissed off and so does my company. What you did is bull****. Also, you cannot have issue with this PN epi andro hard, because you have never tried it. I have a forum with multiple reviews of this version, IML's version, LGI's version, stanozane, you name it. All 100% feedback from various members.

Now I do stand up for PN's products, because they are top of the line. IF they weren't, I wouldn't be sponsored or rep for them. You can't argue that, as I cannot argue that SNS is not good. SNS might be great. It is not SNS's fault you did what you did. And you said yourself you have bought PN's products before.

If you wish to apologize to PN for what you did, I will consider this issue over. Not only that but do not go from thread to thread where I post and try to disrespect or question my knowledge base because of what you started. And you and your buddies negative my rep, as if I care...I am not some kid. You mentioned you have more knowledge then the PN staff. Do you not realize that the company was started by someone with a Doctorate degree in the medical field, who is the owner? Who happens to be in this field for about as long as I have..nearly 20 years..do you really think because you have a 4 year degree that you know it all? You probably are a smart kid..but what you did was not smart at all.

Back to subject...

PN version of Epi andro and IML is the best I have ever used. With that being said and done, there are several reviews from people who have used AndroHard AHV1 that say 300mgs of Epi andro by PN and 400mgs of IML's is comparable to 500mgs of AHV1. Everyone says AHV1 is the best product that has ever come out. I am not disputing that. In fact the PN version and the IML version are only seeking to mimic that product!!

So there is no argument, these products are designed in an attempt to be the best that is currently available. From where i sit AHV1 is the most respected stano/epiandro type product to ever exist. But it's not available anymore, so it doesn't hurt to try to find the next best thing..that is all :)

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You should stop and get your facts straight, and take a moment to contact your company.