question for the strongest guys here

30th T/A

Banned
Awards
i got this guy telling me he skull crushes 315 for 6!!!!!!! oh yea....all natural too. he puts down people who use AAS. he is the loudest most annoying guy ive ever met. he is big, 6'4 250lbs. looks like he never did a leg exercise in his life but his upper body is massive. arms are around 20" he said he benches 500.

what do you guys think? 315 for 6 for skull crushers is Fcking unreal...is this even possible? all natural? his attitude seems like hes on 1500mg of test/wk.

kevinW

Board Supporter
Awards
I am not the strongest guy, but can bench close to 500 this was my goal last cycle but didnt get there (strict form) I can do close grips 315x10 but no way skull crushers and my arms 20 1/2 cold 22 pumped I am around 290#. But im old to

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
LOL. Get a digi and take a picture. This guy may be big, but he sounds like a clown.

315 x 6 for skullcrushers is "possible", but very improbable, IMHO. I think some great PLers and some IFBB guys like Big Ron can pull it, but not many else. Maybe Lee Priest, too. I know he did a bicep curl of 310 x 3!!!!!!! SAid his forearms hurt for a couple months afterward :D LOL.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
i got this guy telling me he skull crushes 315 for 6!!!!!!! oh yea....all natural too. he puts down people who use AAS. he is the loudest most annoying guy ive ever met. he is big, 6'4 250lbs. looks like he never did a leg exercise in his life but his upper body is massive. arms are around 20" he said he benches 500.

what do you guys think? 315 for 6 for skull crushers is Fcking unreal...is this even possible? all natural? his attitude seems like hes on 1500mg of test/wk.
Never believe anyone who never exercises his legs LOL. This is probably the same guy who says "glutamine is da ****" or "andro don't wurk"

blackjack

Awards
:rofl: :rofl: could the elbows even handle that stress?

size

Awards
  • Established
who cares? does his ability to lift it or not effect you?
Weightlifting/bbing is full of liars. Look at message boards. Do you honestly believe that everyone that posts in the AAS sections are ripped muscular monsters? The answer, of course, is no.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
who cares? does his ability to lift it or not effect you?
Weightlifting/bbing is full of liars. Look at message boards. Do you honestly believe that everyone that posts in the AAS sections are ripped muscular monsters? The answer, of course, is no.
Exactly most a lot of people are full of ****.

Ziv

Ziv

Carlos Hath****
Awards
Proving him wrong doesn't add 1 or 2 inches to your guns or add up 10lbs of muscle to your body. If you really wanted to know whether he can do it. Tell him to lay his ass on the bench and show u.

STFU

STFU

Awards

I know people that have used aas and have been in the irongame for 20 years who cant break 500. He may have realized you are somewhat gullible/ new to lifting, and just wanted to look good.

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
Many jerkoffs do skullcrushers that are really just close grip presses to the neck/face area. My guess is that's how he does it. And 315 is really not as impressive that way.

VanillaGorilla

Awards
  • Established
My guess is if you took a look at his form it would be closer to a close grip bench press than skull crushers. There used to be a guy at the gym who bragged he could curl 225 for reps. I watched him do them and there were basically cleans. His form was horrible.

30th T/A

Banned
Awards
. He may have realized you are somewhat gullible/ new to lifting, and just wanted to look good.
i dont know how he would have thought that being 5' 10 190lbs benching 380, seated military 250/2. im not a large framed guy by no means but putting up double my body weight, im not your skinny average joe.

buddy6

Awards
I know skull crushers are possible with that weight. My uncle was a powerlifter and had one of his workouts videoed and he did 315 x 6 with decent form but he was on steroids, weighed around 265, and benched 635.

Ript22Swole

Awards
I have no respect for big guys with small legs, it really says alot about them, plus guys that put down AAS users, usually have done quite a few cycles themselves, believe it or not, I knew a few guys who put down juicers all the time, but they were stabbing themselves with 2grams of test a week. who cares if he can skull crush 500, I bet he can't squat ****!

harleyc

Awards
Hey bro,
Im 38 years old, 5'8" tall, and 220lbs with 20 and a 1/2 inch arms. I bench close to 600lbs right now. Im going to go for over 600lbs this year. And I can do skull crushers with 225lbs. But if this guy can do 315lbs with good form he is one strong MOFO. I would have to see that. But there are some freaks out there who can do crazy ****.