New to PH , Anabeta elite and Methadrol?

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.33%

New to PH , Anabeta elite and Methadrol?

I'm new to PH and this is my first post on forums. I recently ordered Anabeta elite and planned to take a cycle while also taking Protien&mass gainer aminobuild by cellucor ,
    creatine , multivitamin, and P6 Black (a friend recommended it I'm still not sure how effective it can be)

While waiting for my ABE. My friend who gained a lot of strenght and size recently introduced me to DMZ which he took and Methadrol which has good reviews. I want to know should I take the ABE for a cycle take a couple weeks off then start methadrol? Will it be effective to take both at once and if I do should I be worried about estrogen ? Just trying to get an idea of what's a better plan I'm trying to gain mass

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.35%

Anabeta Elite is not a prohormone or a steroid... Clearly, you have no idea about any of this, so I'd make sure that you don't take the DMZ or Methadrol or whatever, the Anabeta won't mess you up or anything, so feel free to take it if you want to spend the money on it. But stay away from real hormones for a loooong time.

Edit: Welcome to AM, by the way! Check out the training and nutrition forums, and research as much as you can, and come up with some type of plan that you have for your cycle. Then post it up on here, and ask people's advice. That's the safest way to know what you're actually putting in your body, and people will be much more likely to help someone who acts like they've put some time in researching on their own.
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.33%

First off I already knew that anabeta elite is not a ph I'm not oblivious to the whole thing. I've been doing hours of research daily and already learned a lot , I've been training for a long time as well. Why would I have to make sure I don't take a ph? The reason I asked was to to know if the non ph anabeta elite would complement something like dmz
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.38%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Goku69 View Post
    First off I already knew that anabeta elite is not a ph I'm not oblivious to the whole thing. I've been doing hours of research daily and already learned a lot , I've been training for a long time as well. Why would I have to make sure I don't take a ph? The reason I asked was to to know if the non ph anabeta elite would complement something like dmz
    Do you realize DMZ mirrors superdrol? Think about this logically, do you think adding in Anabeta to a strong hormone would even give you the slightest bit more of an edge? No.

Save it for PCT. Its excellent for pct along with a serm and AI.
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.35%

Ok, my bad. The way you were using the word "cycle" made me think that. Running Anabeta could give you some decent gains before you start on the cycle, but I'd save it, and run it during the PCT of the DMZ cycle if I were you. Do you have a plan for your DMZ PCT?
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.33%

I've been recommended ultramale rx and e control that my friend has and would be willing to sell (we live on the same base) I've been looking in to clomid or nolvadex just trying to plan exactly what dosage as I will have 50 mg oral available to me
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.33%

I will definitely keep the ABE for use during my pct
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.35%

I've been recommended ultramale rx and e control that my friend has and would be willing to sell (we live on the same base) I've been looking in to clomid or nolvadex just trying to plan exactly what dosage as I will have 50 mg oral available to me
    I prefer clomid to nolva. Run clomid 50/50/25/25 or nolva 40/40/20/20. Both will work fine, but clomid does a better job at restarting natural test for me, though nolva does keep estrogen from binding to your breasts I believe. So it's really up to you.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-26-2013, 12:55 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-25-2013, 11:34 PM
  3. New to PH and confused a little....
    By jlrsmith in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-17-2012, 07:12 AM
  4. Old to Bodybuilding and New to PH
    By Pharoe in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 15