New member and new to PH

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by JoeBowHunter View Post
    It was pretty funny.

    On another note, where do you guys get your supps. I've found orbit nutrition and nutraplanet . any others?
    I like fellatiofactory


  2. Supps from Swanson. SUPPZ from lockout
    •   
       


  3. I get my 'sups from my homies in da hood yo

  4. Get a ****ing life. If this is how you talk to any person then you have a lot of growing up to do child.

  5. red for lack of sense of humor, welcome to am!

    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by JoeBowHunter View Post
    Get a ****ing life. If this is how you talk to any person then you have a lot of growing up to do child.
    You should endure his trolling for a bit... He is very knowledgeable and if your lucky he may just give you what you need to know. Also it is extremely amusing lol.
    Follow me on my log to life and lift: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229476-mtinsideouts-log-life.html

  7. yea, im just having fun, no need to get panties all in a wad.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    yea, im just having fun, no need to get panties all in a wad.
    Haha how long have you waited to use the troll car meme??
    Follow me on my log to life and lift: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229476-mtinsideouts-log-life.html

  9. Oh snap, Joe got mad, yo...

  10. Quote Originally Posted by JoeBowHunter View Post
    It was pretty funny.

    On another note, where do you guys get your supps. I've found ------------ and nutraplanet . any others?
    Nutraplanet is the only site allowed to be discussed on AM but they don't sell the good stuff. Basically Between LGI and Celtic Labs you can get everything on the market though we can't tell you the main 2 places to purchase these brands but it's pretty easy to figure out by google searching them with supplements after their names.

  11. Look I can joke around and I get it, I'm new on here and have a lot to learn. However when I try to make a normal statement and you guys keep ragging on me it gets old.

    I'm here to learn and I'm not one to ask too many questions so it would be nice to get a normal answer back one in a while.

  12. Thanks guys, and again I understand.

    Also my am app didn't refresh so I didn't get to see the other posts. I'll keep looking around for other places as well. My h-drol just came in so I'll be starting that soon enough.

  13. Sometimes a little goofing amidst your thread will keep it bumped and get you more info. In retrospect, we were pretty rough on you but be thankful you're not on EliteF They are awful over there. Feel free to pm me if you want to go over your diet, training or cycle info.
    I'm not as knowledgeable as Jbry or fueledpassion, but I know my shyt.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by JoeBowHunter View Post
    Look I can joke around and I get it, I'm new on here and have a lot to learn. However when I try to make a normal statement and you guys keep ragging on me it gets old.

    I'm here to learn and I'm not one to ask too many questions so it would be nice to get a normal answer back one in a while.
    You're on the rag?
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

  15. To be honest your the first group of guys on any forum that has been cool about everything. Usually people bust on you, don't stop and never help.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    Ah, so it wasn't blow job junkies.
    ?????

  17. Quote Originally Posted by sirpetes28 View Post
    ?????
    this is hilarious.. Trolls on trolls on trolls

  18. Quote Originally Posted by JoeBowHunter View Post
    To be honest your the first group of guys on any forum that has been cool about everything. Usually people bust on you, don't stop and never help.
    I'll bust on you
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

  19. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    I'll bust on you
    dear god hahaha

  20. When I bust on you, I'm not going to stop, and nobody's gonna help you. They're gonna get in line.
    Who's next???
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

  21. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    When I bust on you, I'm not going to stop, and nobody's gonna help you. They're gonna get in line. Who's next???
    me!

  22. Is this turning into Windyyy Cityyyy

  23. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post

    I'll bust on you
    You gonna bust a nut? Wut?

    Skeet Skeet ninja!

  24. What belt are you?

  25. Blue. I had to work my ass off twice as hard to get that. Bruno was never easy on me.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-26-2013, 04:07 PM
  2. Hello people new here and about to run a cycle of havoc
    By Adrianbouzada in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-05-2013, 01:10 AM
  3. New Member and Weight Loss Help
    By Digital Void in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-11-2009, 12:34 PM
  4. New member and sponsor saying Hello
    By Hugh_Heifer in forum General Chat
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 06-25-2003, 10:21 AM
Log in
Log in