New member and new to PH

JoeBowHunter

JoeBowHunter

Awards
Hey guys, name is Joe. I'm 22, 208 and great health. I've competed in BJJ and other sports throughout my life.

For the past 2 Years I have been going to the gym and lifting. In the past 6 months I've been able to go at least 2-3x a week and in the past month I've been going every other day.

Now that history is out of the way on to the main topic. I have been very interested in starting some cycles. I started ATS labs 1024 and I've only been on it for 4 1/2 days and have noticed some gains in size and strength.

Now I know I have some searching to do on the forum about beginners guides but figured I'd say hi and also what are some similar supplements I can look up on here?

JoeBowHunter

JoeBowHunter

Awards
Also what should I do for my second month?

Please don't freak out, I'm new to this and an trying to learn.

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
1024 doesn't seem to actually be a ph or steroid from the website, so there's no need to worry about anything you'd need to take the second month. If you want information on supplements like it, you can probably learn a lot by searching the supplement forum on here.

rphash49

Awards
Hey guys, name is Joe. I'm 22, 208 and great health. I've competed in BJJ and other sports throughout my life.

For the past 2 Years I have been going to the gym and lifting. In the past 6 months I've been able to go at least 2-3x a week and in the past month I've been going every other day.

Now that history is out of the way on to the main topic. I have been very interested in starting some cycles. I started ATS labs 1024 and I've only been on it for 4 1/2 days and have noticed some gains in size and strength.

Now I know I have some searching to do on the forum about beginners guides but figured I'd say hi and also what are some similar supplements I can look up on here?
Assuming you are not trolling..... Ok for one your training routine needs some help. No way to get legit training done only 2-3x a week. I'm also going to assume your nutrition also is a shyt sandwich. If your training and nutrition are not on point using ph/ds will be pointless.

Ok next I just googled ats labs 1024 and it looks like an overpriced test booster with l-dopa. Unless it has some unlisted ingredient I highly doubt it gave you any results in 4 days lmao.

Ok on all seriousness you have a lot of reading to do. My recommendation: while you are perfecting your training/nutrition over the next year do a lot of research so you are not blindly put things in your body that you are not prepared for.

JoeBowHunter

JoeBowHunter

Awards
I workout 4 times a week and my diet is solid from having to maintain weight for competition.

Yes I have a bunch of reading to do and I'll get there. Not everyone knew it all in one day.

JoeBowHunter

JoeBowHunter

Awards
I workout 4 times a week and my diet is solid from having to maintain weight for competition.

Yes I have a bunch of reading to do and I'll get there. Not everyone knew it all in one day.

JoeBowHunter

JoeBowHunter

Awards

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Assuming you are not trolling..... Ok for one your training routine needs some help. No way to get legit training done only 2-3x a week. I'm also going to assume your nutrition also is a shyt sandwich. If your training and nutrition are not on point using ph/ds will be pointless.

Ok next I just googled ats labs 1024 and it looks like an overpriced test booster with l-dopa. Unless it has some unlisted ingredient I highly doubt it gave you any results in 4 days lmao.

Ok on all seriousness you have a lot of reading to do. My recommendation: while you are perfecting your training/nutrition over the next year do a lot of research so you are not blindly put things in your body that you are not prepared for.
^^This is almost exactly how I feel. There's so much to learn for you and the results from applying cutting edge training and diet diligently are astounding.

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
In the past 6 months I've been able to go at least 2-3x a week and in the past month I've been going every other day.
You can definitely get the best results right now from refining your training. 4 days a week should be a bare minimum, 5 is optimal IMO but on 4 you can easily hit all body parts pretty hard. I usually switch to a 4 day schedule temporarily if I'm feeling beat and want some more rest.

As for PH/DS do more research. You need to learn what a prohormone is, and what a steroid is, and how they work. Too many new people popping oral steroids(DS) and thinking what they are using is a prohormone. Uneducated. Don't be one of them. Google, browse forums, read books, watch documentaries. There is a metric sh*t ton of information out there.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

bjj? blow job junky?

JoeBowHunter

JoeBowHunter

Awards
I stopped taking the crap and have been researching and learning everything I can. Since this I am going to start with H-drol not the crap at a store.

Also bjj is Brazilian Jiu-jitsu, I competed under the renzo Gracie academy.

I don't know a whole lot about pH cycles and so on but I'm learning a lot from all that I'm reading. I try not to post too much but I appreciate the actual constructive criticism.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I stopped taking the crap and have been researching and learning everything I can. Since this I am going to start with H-drol not the crap at a store.

Also bjj is Brazilian Jiu-jitsu, I competed under the renzo Gracie academy.

I don't know a whole lot about pH cycles and so on but I'm learning a lot from all that I'm reading. I try not to post too much but I appreciate the actual constructive criticism.
Ah, so it wasn't blow job junkies.

JoeBowHunter

JoeBowHunter

Awards
Sorry to disappoint you but I'm not gay. I'm sure you can find you local listings online somewhere though.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry to disappoint you but I'm not gay. I'm sure you can find you local listings online somewhere though.
Aw dang, are you sure? You can't really know till you try it.

And nowadays there's no lines anymore, gay, straight, its all the same.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
He's got a point. Its all good in the hood. Especially for us narcissistic, bodybuilding metero-men.

For the record, I thought it was bowel-hunter.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Which is still slightly gay sounding. But Matthersby is definitely a gay butler.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
"Matthersby, get the champagne and sausage, won't you? Joe is out bowel/blowJ hunting and he's going to be just ravished when he gets back.."

JoeBowHunter

JoeBowHunter

Awards
It was pretty funny.

On another note, where do you guys get your supps. I've found orbit nutrition and nutraplanet . any others?

JoeBowHunter

JoeBowHunter

Awards
Get a ****ing life. If this is how you talk to any person then you have a lot of growing up to do child.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
red for lack of sense of humor, welcome to am!

:spankme:

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
Get a ****ing life. If this is how you talk to any person then you have a lot of growing up to do child.
You should endure his trolling for a bit... He is very knowledgeable and if your lucky he may just give you what you need to know. Also it is extremely amusing lol.

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established

00S4Boy

Awards
It was pretty funny.

On another note, where do you guys get your supps. I've found ------------ and nutraplanet . any others?
Nutraplanet is the only site allowed to be discussed on AM but they don't sell the good stuff. Basically Between LGI and Celtic Labs you can get everything on the market though we can't tell you the main 2 places to purchase these brands but it's pretty easy to figure out by google searching them with supplements after their names.

JoeBowHunter

JoeBowHunter

Awards
Look I can joke around and I get it, I'm new on here and have a lot to learn. However when I try to make a normal statement and you guys keep ragging on me it gets old.

I'm here to learn and I'm not one to ask too many questions so it would be nice to get a normal answer back one in a while.

JoeBowHunter

JoeBowHunter

Awards
Thanks guys, and again I understand.

Also my am app didn't refresh so I didn't get to see the other posts. I'll keep looking around for other places as well. My h-drol just came in so I'll be starting that soon enough.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sometimes a little goofing amidst your thread will keep it bumped and get you more info. In retrospect, we were pretty rough on you but be thankful you're not on EliteF They are awful over there. Feel free to pm me if you want to go over your diet, training or cycle info.
I'm not as knowledgeable as Jbry or fueledpassion, but I know my shyt.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Look I can joke around and I get it, I'm new on here and have a lot to learn. However when I try to make a normal statement and you guys keep ragging on me it gets old.

I'm here to learn and I'm not one to ask too many questions so it would be nice to get a normal answer back one in a while.
You're on the rag?

JoeBowHunter

JoeBowHunter

Awards
To be honest your the first group of guys on any forum that has been cool about everything. Usually people bust on you, don't stop and never help.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
To be honest your the first group of guys on any forum that has been cool about everything. Usually people bust on you, don't stop and never help.
I'll bust on you ;)

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When I bust on you, I'm not going to stop, and nobody's gonna help you. They're gonna get in line.
Who's next???

JoeBowHunter

JoeBowHunter

Awards
Blue. I had to work my ass off twice as hard to get that. Bruno was never easy on me.