New member and new to PH

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by JoeBowHunter View Post
    Get a ****ing life. If this is how you talk to any person then you have a lot of growing up to do child.
    You should endure his trolling for a bit... He is very knowledgeable and if your lucky he may just give you what you need to know. Also it is extremely amusing lol.
    Follow me on my log to life and lift: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229476-mtinsideouts-log-life.html

2. yea, im just having fun, no need to get panties all in a wad.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    yea, im just having fun, no need to get panties all in a wad.
    Haha how long have you waited to use the troll car meme??
    Follow me on my log to life and lift: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229476-mtinsideouts-log-life.html

4. Oh snap, Joe got mad, yo...

5. Quote Originally Posted by JoeBowHunter View Post
    It was pretty funny.

On another note, where do you guys get your supps. I've found ------------ and nutraplanet . any others?
    Nutraplanet is the only site allowed to be discussed on AM but they don't sell the good stuff. Basically Between LGI and Celtic Labs you can get everything on the market though we can't tell you the main 2 places to purchase these brands but it's pretty easy to figure out by google searching them with supplements after their names.
    •   

6. Look I can joke around and I get it, I'm new on here and have a lot to learn. However when I try to make a normal statement and you guys keep ragging on me it gets old.

I'm here to learn and I'm not one to ask too many questions so it would be nice to get a normal answer back one in a while.

7. Thanks guys, and again I understand.

Also my am app didn't refresh so I didn't get to see the other posts. I'll keep looking around for other places as well. My h-drol just came in so I'll be starting that soon enough.

8. Sometimes a little goofing amidst your thread will keep it bumped and get you more info. In retrospect, we were pretty rough on you but be thankful you're not on EliteF They are awful over there. Feel free to pm me if you want to go over your diet, training or cycle info.
    I'm not as knowledgeable as Jbry or fueledpassion, but I know my shyt.

9. Quote Originally Posted by JoeBowHunter View Post
    Look I can joke around and I get it, I'm new on here and have a lot to learn. However when I try to make a normal statement and you guys keep ragging on me it gets old.

I'm here to learn and I'm not one to ask too many questions so it would be nice to get a normal answer back one in a while.
    You're on the rag?
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

10. To be honest your the first group of guys on any forum that has been cool about everything. Usually people bust on you, don't stop and never help.

11. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    Ah, so it wasn't blow job junkies.
    ?????

12. Quote Originally Posted by sirpetes28 View Post
    ?????
    this is hilarious.. Trolls on trolls on trolls

13. Quote Originally Posted by JoeBowHunter View Post
    To be honest your the first group of guys on any forum that has been cool about everything. Usually people bust on you, don't stop and never help.
    I'll bust on you

14. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    I'll bust on you
    dear god hahaha

15. When I bust on you, I'm not going to stop, and nobody's gonna help you. They're gonna get in line.
    Who's next???

16. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    When I bust on you, I'm not going to stop, and nobody's gonna help you. They're gonna get in line. Who's next???
    me!

17. Is this turning into Windyyy Cityyyy

18. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post

I'll bust on you
    You gonna bust a nut? Wut?

Skeet Skeet ninja!

19. What belt are you?

20. Blue. I had to work my ass off twice as hard to get that. Bruno was never easy on me.

21. Nice.guard puller or passer?

22. Funny, in the beginning I kept practicing from guard and then it became my preference.

I miss those days for sure but life got to me and I move across the country.

23. Ah, you don't train any more?

24. No one good where I live and they charge almost $200 per month.

25. What state are you in?

26. I use to be in New York, now I'm in Texas

27. Its pretty clear you did zero research at all about anything. If you search using google and even just on AM you'll find everything you need to know about running a cycle. Unfortunately this forum is filled with good bro trolls just like every other bodybuilding forum so you need to read between all the bullchit. Assuming you already have the h-drol hopefully you didn't start it yet until understanding what needs to be done on cycle and in PCT. plus obviously fix your training.

28. Quote Originally Posted by zsr View Post
    Its pretty clear you did zero research at all about anything. If you search using google and even just on AM you'll find everything you need to know about running a cycle. Unfortunately this forum is filled with good bro trolls just like every other bodybuilding forum so you need to read between all the bullchit. Assuming you already have the h-drol hopefully you didn't start it yet until understanding what needs to be done on cycle and in PCT. plus obviously fix your training.
    Interesting first post. I wonder what your other username is.
    Create an account just to talk shiit like a pus*y hidden behind a unknown username.
    I should do this instead of using the same username on every forum.

#trollmuch?

29. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    Interesting first post. I wonder what your other username is.
    Create an account just to talk shiit like a pus*y hidden behind a unknown username.
    I should do this instead of using the same username on every forum.

#trollmuch?
    Lol Wut? I use the same username on every forum as well. Besides for PHF and some strictly AAS forums. Why would I create another account to make a post on an anonymous Internet forum?

I simply pointed out how this forum is filled with good bro trolls like yourself, so he has to weed through your bullchit posts to get to the information he's looking for. Not sure why you took such offense to that, clearly you are trolling and admitted as much?

30. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    Aw dang, are you sure? You can't really know till you try it.

And nowadays there's no lines anymore, gay, straight, its all the same.
    umm you better not jbryand101b have an affair with me!!!!....
    Future IFBB pro. Glory to God. "The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that." - Arnold
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-26-2013, 04:07 PM
  2. Hello people new here and about to run a cycle of havoc
    By Adrianbouzada in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-05-2013, 01:10 AM
  3. New Member and Weight Loss Help
    By Digital Void in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-11-2009, 12:34 PM