What is the best stack for cutting/getting shredded - AnabolicMinds.com

What is the best stack for cutting/getting shredded

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  186 lbs.

What is the best stack for cutting/getting shredded

Been bulking for a while now and have put on a good amount of solid mass and also put on a few extra unwanted pounds. I am looking to get completely shredded by the first week of March for my vacation to the Dominican Republic. Along with a solid diet and work out plan, what are the best things I could stack together to get supplement this cut. The only PH's I've done are epi and dmz....I definetly don't want to do any kinds of injecions though. Are there any things that stack well with DMZ to help get ripped?

2. New Member

Going by your weight and height and guessing body fat percent from goals
    Start dieting now
    No need more more than 250mg of testosterone, forget growing while dieting down you just need enough to keep things ticking along nicely
    2-3 weeks out from holiday start taking a DHT based hormone to take water out from skin
  3. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by AlexPowell View Post
    Going by your weight and height and guessing body fat percent from goals
    Start dieting now
    No need more more than 250mg of testosterone, forget growing while dieting down you just need enough to keep things ticking along nicely
    2-3 weeks out from holiday start taking a DHT based hormone to take water out from skin
    What DHT do you suggest
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
    •   

4. New Member

Masteron would be the ideal drug. Not much is needed, 200-300mg a week would have you looking ridiculous
    But whatever you can get your hands on really.Whatever is cheapest to run for results (masteron)
  5. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Masteron would be the ideal drug. Not much is needed, 200-300mg a week would have you looking ridiculous
    But whatever you can get your hands on really.Whatever is cheapest to run for results (masteron)
    PH alternatives for DHT
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  6. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by EBF_2356 View Post
    PH alternatives for DHT
    The cheapest DHT based legals are epistane and stanodrol.
  7. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by cfresh1234 View Post
    Been bulking for a while now and have put on a good amount of solid mass and also put on a few extra unwanted pounds. I am looking to get completely shredded by the first week of March for my vacation to the Dominican Republic. Along with a solid diet and work out plan, what are the best things I could stack together to get supplement this cut. The only PH's I've done are epi and dmz....I definetly don't want to do any kinds of injecions though. Are there any things that stack well with DMZ to help get ripped?
    dnp + 120mg e/d of trenadrol

biggest side you'll have to worry about is death by burning up your insides, but if you get the dosing right, you'll be fine, an ripped as a mofo!
  8. Diamond Member

The cheapest DHT based legals are epistane and stanodrol.
    epi is a dht derivative.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  186 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post

biggest side you'll have to worry about is death by burning up your insides, but if you get the dosing right, you'll be fine, an ripped as a mofo!

whats dnp??? Thanks for all the suggestions/ options....I'm going to start researching some of the options you guys have brought up. I took Havoc a few months back and it made me strong as hell and hardened me up....but I'm looking to getting even drier/ripped
  10. New Member

epi is a dht derivative.
    Mind elaborating on this? I thought that's what I said
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  186 lbs.

whats dnp??? Thanks for all the suggestions/ options....I'm going to start researching some of the options you guys have brought up. I took Havoc a few months back and it made me strong as hell and hardened me up....but I'm looking to getting even drier/ripped
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  186 lbs.

What are your thoughts on a Trenavar or Tr3n by olympus labs? Possibly epi + tr3n? dmz +tr3n?
  13. mw1
    Sponsor

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Forget about DNP- Its pretty danderous

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Cycle Assist $23.50 shipped http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...edge-labs.html
  14. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post

Forget about DNP- Its pretty danderous
    Yup, but if you survive, you'll be ripped.

Safer would be to stack clen+t3 and 120mg of trenavar.
  15. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  191 lbs.

From the research I've done. Dnp doesn't seem as dangerous as its played up to be. As long as you don't try any heroic mass doses you'll be fine. 500mg/ED should have your metabolism up a **** ton. Isn't it like 10% boost per 100mg?
  16. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by JoshR View Post
    From the research I've done. Dnp doesn't seem as dangerous as its played up to be. As long as you don't try any heroic mass doses you'll be fine. 500mg/ED should have your metabolism up a **** ton. Isn't it like 10% boost per 100mg?
    I'd be more worried about how it was manufactured.
  17. New Member

Take a look at triumphalis by iron legion. I love this and would take it over epi any day. Epi made me lethargic and joints dry.

Triumphalis is very mild on sides but best if all you can eat on it and still wake up leaner and more vascular. It's very very forgiving. The ability to keep carb intake up while cutting helps with retaining fullness and strength also. 45-60mg/day is a perfect dose for 6 weeks.

If you want more strength also add Dienozone. Triumphalis + Dienozone (refs pawn stack) is a great recomp stack. Keep your size and strength and lean out.

Either one would stack fine with DMZ.

Can also run alongside clen/eca stacks.
    "above all else, WILLINGNESS is the most effective at reaching your goals"
  18. New Member

The lethargy on epistane
    When starting a new cycle, or the growth starts to set in there will be lethargy, it's just the body recovering and adapting. It goes
    But when on, you're pretty much supercharged, your metabolic rate, cns, everytihng. You won't really noticed because of the PED but if you came off you'd notice how tired you really are. It's like you're redlined the entire time, while natural you're kinda idling

Being active, moving around helps a lot
  19. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by "AlexPowell

Being active, moving around helps a lot
    Yea, it isn't until I get home an sit down, that I get tired an don't want to lift while on strong compounds like sd.
  20. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  186 lbs.

I like epi but I hate the joint pain the kicks in the 3rd week....my wrists start to feel like a 12 year old girls when I do bench haha. Theres so many options as far as what to run for this cycle....I am feeling a little overwhelmed with which direction I want to go. I don't want to rule epi out of the discussion because other than the joint pain it makes me feel amazing. I really loved running DMZ as it made me strong as an ox and threw on some great size, as far as stacking something to help me lean out more with it what are some good options??

How is furaza by olympus labs and could this possibly stack with DMZ to maintain strength and size while even leaning out?

Has anyone tried the olympus labs epi + tr3n stack??? ( epistane and trendione)
  21. New Member

I like epi but I hate the joint pain the kicks in the 3rd week....my wrists start to feel like a 12 year old girls when I do bench haha. Theres so many options as far as what to run for this cycle....I am feeling a little overwhelmed with which direction I want to go. I don't want to rule epi out of the discussion because other than the joint pain it makes me feel amazing. I really loved running DMZ as it made me strong as an ox and threw on some great size, as far as stacking something to help me lean out more with it what are some good options??

How is furaza by olympus labs and could this possibly stack with DMZ to maintain strength and size while even leaning out?

Has anyone tried the olympus labs epi + tr3n stack??? ( epistane and trendione)
    you have problems with epistane, this is obvious
    I would avoid it, instead of adding in more drugs to try and "even it out"
    I forgot who makes it, but it's called "Supa-Halo". It's under $50 and contains 60 tabs of 25/25 m1-4add and halodrol. Take 3 a day running two bottles back to back and you'll get the results you want. Dbol and halodrol are two time tested compounds and will give amazing results every time and are CHEAP.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. What is the best stack for a hard gainer beginer
    By Webstar2603 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-20-2010, 10:31 PM
  2. Replies: 132
    Last Post: 05-01-2010, 05:22 PM
  3. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-31-2008, 11:41 PM
  4. What is the best product for DBol bloat?
    By ldog in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-07-2006, 02:40 PM
  5. what is the best supp for libido loss?
    By cnollett in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 06-09-2005, 12:40 PM