Okay so two and then one and at 100 mg two and two

8 hours apart or what

rphash49

Awards
Don't try to reinvent the wheel. 1 AM, 1 mid day, 1 PM . Spaced out evenly

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
When I did hdrol I took two and one, two in morning then one at night, 12 hours apart. Then two and two when I bumped up. Worked fine no problems at all.

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
When I did hdrol I took two and one, two in morning then one at night, 12 hours apart. Then two and two when I bumped up. Worked fine no problems at all.
What did we just learn you about reinventing the wheel? :D j/k....

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
I'm taking 75mg, so I just do morning, mid-day, and before bed.....so I'm "covered" if its a 8 hour half-life day :D

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
I'd take it all an hour before I trained personally
Also I remember some study that I can't find in 30 seconds of google, that showed less liver strain with one dose over splitting the dose
But that dose won't really hurt the liver at all

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
I'd take it all an hour before I trained personally
Also I remember some study that I can't find in 30 seconds of google, that showed less liver strain with one dose over splitting the dose
But that dose won't really hurt the liver at all
I still don't understand why some of "you people" :D like to mega dose dbol/hdrol/sd etc pre-WO when the half-life dictates every 4-6 hours to every 8-12 hours depending on what compound we are talking about....makes no sense. BUT anyways, you drop your 31 jeans/33 waist measurement? looks like you did in the new avatar pic....BTW I measured and was just like you said, 31 jeans 33 waist around the navel....so I was the same as you.

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
I still don't understand why some of "you people" :D like to mega dose dbol/hdrol/sd etc pre-WO when the half-life dictates every 4-6 hours to every 8-12 hours depending on what compound we are talking about....makes no sense. BUT anyways, you drop your 31 jeans/33 waist measurement? looks like you did in the new avatar pic....BTW I measured and was just like you said, 31 jeans 33 waist around the navel....so I was the same as you.
Yeah waist is like 31" now
Still some visceral fat though

Mega dose? Nah I wouldn't take 75mg pre workout or in a day. But this is the dose he wants
I find pre-workout best, half life is 12 hours, after 2 weeks of administration you'll always have pretty high levels in body. It's good to have the "boost" around training! Especially as a strength athlete. Also, from empirical data on other forums, most people don't seem to notice a difference between splitting dose and all at once

I think the placebo effect you get from thinking that splitting the dose or taking it all at once makes any difference would make more of a difference :p

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
Yeah waist is like 31" now
Still some visceral fat though

Mega dose? Nah I wouldn't take 75mg pre workout or in a day. But this is the dose he wants
I find pre-workout best, half life is 12 hours, after 2 weeks of administration you'll always have pretty high levels in body. It's good to have the "boost" around training! Especially as a strength athlete. Also, from empirical data on other forums, most people don't seem to notice a difference between splitting dose and all at once

I think the placebo effect you get from thinking that splitting the dose or taking it all at once makes any difference would make more of a difference :p
I'm WAAAAAY to anal and analytical to take the entire dose at one time....my head would explode lol

Were you doing keto diet? I recall you saying you were taking in 1500 cals or less per day.....I would have to put myself on a tranquilizer in order to avoid food enough the entire day to make 1500 or less LMFAO

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
I'm WAAAAAY to anal and analytical to take the entire dose at one time....my head would explode lol

Were you doing keto diet? I recall you saying you were taking in 1500 cals or less per day.....I would have to put myself on a tranquilizer in order to avoid food enough the entire day to make 1500 or less LMFAO
Yeah I've been keto dieting since October
First week was hard, after then fine just low energy. Training still good
I think for someone not keto adapted already, it would suck for maybe a month. Might be better to keep calories the same but keto diet for two weeks then lower calories. But I was already a fat burning machine to begin with! Just eating too much. So I lowered calories and it fell off.

1000-1500kcal, 200-300g protein. It was often lower than 1500 though, never lower than 1000

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
Yeah I've been keto dieting since October
First week was hard, after then fine just low energy. Training still good
I think for someone not keto adapted already, it would suck for maybe a month. Might be better to keep calories the same but keto diet for two weeks then lower calories. But I was already a fat burning machine to begin with! Just eating too much. So I lowered calories and it fell off.

1000-1500kcal, 200-300g protein. It was often lower than 1500 though, never lower than 1000
Keto has always worked for me (atkins, anabolic diet, bodyopus, etc), but I just hate looking flat and taking in no carbs.....you actually feel better on fats and protein, but there is something just wrong with no carbs. Its good for short periods of time when you want to burn off some stubborn fat, but unless I was a female? I would not stay on it for extended periods of time....us men need our carbs I think lol. Even the no carbs M-F with carb reload on the weekends, or at least saturday and part of sunday, kind of sucks....because you get sick of no carbs during the week...then get sick on carbs by the end of saturday :D

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
Keto has always worked for me (atkins, anabolic diet, bodyopus, etc), but I just hate looking flat and taking in no carbs.....you actually feel better on fats and protein, but there is something just wrong with no carbs. Its good for short periods of time when you want to burn off some stubborn fat, but unless I was a female? I would not stay on it for extended periods of time....us men need our carbs I think lol. Even the no carbs M-F with carb reload on the weekends, or at least saturday and part of sunday, kind of sucks....because you get sick of no carbs during the week...then get sick on carbs by the end of saturday :D
ya
I'm lucky because I don't have this psychological and emotional attachment to food I hear of
But I'll "cheat" once a week, 3 hours of whatever I want, sometimes this is keto and no carbs just going nuts at a BBQ like I did this NYE with some tequila
It's not really a cheat though, well it is in the true sense of the word- an unfair advantage

I think once a week is ok for most people, when leaner 2x a week you can get away with without disturbing keto. I am going to start 2x a week. One 3 hour cheat window on Sunday, then wednesday 1g/lb in carbs post training. Not enough to completely refill glycogen, just like topping your car up with $10 of fuel when it costs a lot and you're waiting for price to drop

I train Sheiko, powerlifting training very high frequency and volume, 4x a week full body currently and have no problems completing my training on ultra low calories and carb depleted. Low rep sets is the key, you operate on ATP/Creatine instead of glycogen. 5-10 reps I am miserable on for these reasons, then above 10 reps I am again a beast lol and can hit a weight and only get 9 reps, then decrease 2.5kg and 15 rep it

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
Funny enough, I used to do almost the same thing. I'd get sick with cheating for 1 1/2 days on the weekend....So I'd take 150 grams of carbs on Wed or Thurs night, sort of IF style, not PWO....all the carbs at the end of the day, not long before sleep. Then I'd do about half a day of carbs on Saturday, from about 4pm till late evening...whatever carbs I wanted. That was it, no other carbs other than negligible amounts under 30 grams per day..stuff you just couldn't avoid from cheese or protein powders, that accumulated during the day.
Oddly enough I NEVER had this craving for food, Until I was admitted to the ICU for 5 days, and into a cardiology unit for another week or more, where they won't let you eat shyt since it might be too salty or fatty etc....and while I was in the ICU they wouldn't let me drink anything since they were trying to dry me out....ever since then I've had food issues, where I almost have to eat just to eat....I hate that shyt. Like I said, I used to never eat much at all....mostly protein powders and a few meals per day in addition. Now I have like a damn POW syndrome, where I want to make up for not being able to eat for a few weeks. When I left the hospital, my mom bought me a pizza, and I ate that whole fcking thing like it was nothing LOL. They starve the shyt out of you in the hospital with that 3x per day shyt menu they got. Now I have this psychological issue with food....what a life :D.....

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
I found most carb cravings are cravings for sodium
Your body just associates sodium with these types of food from years of training
But this is plan now,

Mon - low calorie (850g kangaroo in chili)
Tue - low calorie (kangaroo)
Wed - High carb (1kg total chicken no skin, 1kg potato)
Thur - Low calorie (kangaroo)
Fri - High calorie (1kg ground beef)
Sat - Low calorie (kangaroo)
Sun - cheat day (kangaroo + dinner at mums, whatever she cooks then maybe some oats or whatever to top me off)

Some days, this is all in one meal, sometimes two. I like to eat the bulk of my calories post training

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
I found most carb cravings are cravings for sodium
Your body just associates sodium with these types of food from years of training
But this is plan now,

Mon - low calorie (850g kangaroo in chili)
Tue - low calorie (kangaroo)
Wed - High carb (1kg total chicken no skin, 1kg potato)
Thur - Low calorie (kangaroo)
Fri - High calorie (1kg ground beef)
Sat - Low calorie (kangaroo)
Sun - cheat day (kangaroo + dinner at mums, whatever she cooks then maybe some oats or whatever to top me off)

Some days, this is all in one meal, sometimes two. I like to eat the bulk of my calories post training
Yes, that is what I crave, salt. Even on the noodles and steak I eat, I dump a lot of salt on there....I even drink soy sauce packets sometimes lol. My family makes fun of me about the whole salt/soy sauce thing. I love that shyt :D. I also have to designate sunday as a cheat day, since many times I am at my parents house and my mom is sicilian and cooks all sorts of itailian high calorie dishes. Now it seems you are employing more of a carb cycle/calorie cycle plan as opposed to a straight up keto....that has worked for me as well, the carb cycling and zigzagging the cals.

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I find good results with cycling calories
I am still in keto after my carb ups. Trick is to avoid sugars and fructose, basically glycogen is refilled in the muscles but not the liver (but only when you resistance train apparently)

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
Yeah I find good results with cycling calories
I am still in keto after my carb ups. Trick is to avoid sugars and fructose, basically glycogen is refilled in the muscles but not the liver (but only when you resistance train apparently)
The liver loves that fructose! lol

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
I try to eat more carbs on traing days and lower on off days and find it to keep fat gain at bay.

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
I try to eat all the carbs.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The liver loves that fructose! lol
yes it does, a lot of people don't know that when you eat fructose, you liver converts roughly 40% to triglycerides to be stored. might as well just be eating Crisco!

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
I try to eat more carbs on traing days and lower on off days and find it to keep fat gain at bay.
I TRY to do this sometimes....when I'm carb cycling, but I'm never carb hungry on workout days....always on the off days lol....so it often ends up high carb non-WO days and low carb WO days....kind of ass backwards but....

I try to eat all the carbs.
Exactly, its a total waste to drink carbs....protein on the other hand, I tend to drink about 33% of it just because I can't reach the 240 plus I am aiming for....if I'm well below 200 grams required for the day? sometimes I may only need one scoop a day, upon awakening, since I am not hungry first thing in the morning.

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Exactly, its a total waste to drink carbs....protein on the other hand, I tend to drink about 33% of it just because I can't reach the 240 plus I am aiming for....if I'm well below 200 grams required for the day? sometimes I may only need one scoop a day, upon awakening, since I am not hungry first thing in the morning.
Lol I didn't mean that literally. I'm bulking right now im eating and drinking a ton of carbs. But yeah I agree in any clean diet you should get carbs from food mostly.

Lol im eating like 400+ grams of carbs right now. For some people though they need high protein to bulk I find that for me I need high carbs and moderate protein (1.2g per lb about). Don't know why its just what works for me.

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
Lol I didn't mean that literally. I'm bulking right now im eating and drinking a ton of carbs. But yeah I agree in any clean diet you should get carbs from food mostly.

Lol im eating like 400+ grams of carbs right now. For some people though they need high protein to bulk I find that for me I need high carbs and moderate protein (1.2g per lb about). Don't know why its just what works for me.
The high carb and moderate protein protocol actually works better it seems, but its just a brainwashing thing that many of use feel we need to mega dose protein.....I'm doing 1.5g per lb BW...so not that bad, I still think that is "high", but not megadose. Normally for a maintenance, or cut, or recomp, I'll just do BW in protein....but for bulk/lean bulk I up it....Its actually probably better to do high protein during cutting and recomp lol....but I try to keep calories down obviously in these situations, so limiting the protein, along with the carbs and fat, helps to keep calories low.

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established

Are you on GH?
If so that makes perfect sense

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Are you on GH?
If so that makes perfect sense
Nope no GH, I have a ridiculous metabolism though. 5'7 and I was 130lbs when I started lifting, like a skeleton lol. I'm 190 as of this morning.

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
Nope no GH, I have a ridiculous metabolism though. 5'7 and I was 130lbs when I started lifting, like a skeleton lol. I'm 190 as of this morning.
Yeah my IGF is in the upper 300s or lower 400s every time I get it tested
I simply do not get fat, or it takes a very, very long time. But I get visceral fat gain instead

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What about DMZ? I got my powder mixed in everclear at 48mg per ml. I was going to do one ml every morning. Should I just take half ml twice a day?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What about DMZ? I got my powder mixed in everclear at 48mg per ml. I was going to do one ml every morning. Should I just take half ml twice a day?
DmZ half life is about 8-12hrs, so splitting dosing would be ideal.