Taking 75mg of hdrol at once in morning

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by drinkyboy View Post
    I try to eat more carbs on traing days and lower on off days and find it to keep fat gain at bay.
    I TRY to do this sometimes....when I'm carb cycling, but I'm never carb hungry on workout days....always on the off days lol....so it often ends up high carb non-WO days and low carb WO days....kind of ass backwards but....

Quote Originally Posted by SuperPro View Post
    I try to eat all the carbs.
    Exactly, its a total waste to drink carbs....protein on the other hand, I tend to drink about 33% of it just because I can't reach the 240 plus I am aiming for....if I'm well below 200 grams required for the day? sometimes I may only need one scoop a day, upon awakening, since I am not hungry first thing in the morning.

2. Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicHolic View Post
    Exactly, its a total waste to drink carbs....protein on the other hand, I tend to drink about 33% of it just because I can't reach the 240 plus I am aiming for....if I'm well below 200 grams required for the day? sometimes I may only need one scoop a day, upon awakening, since I am not hungry first thing in the morning.
    Lol I didn't mean that literally. I'm bulking right now im eating and drinking a ton of carbs. But yeah I agree in any clean diet you should get carbs from food mostly.

Lol im eating like 400+ grams of carbs right now. For some people though they need high protein to bulk I find that for me I need high carbs and moderate protein (1.2g per lb about). Don't know why its just what works for me.
    "Lifting and Game of Thrones share the same calendar, there's only two seasons: cutting and bulking. And guess what? Winter's comin' so it's time to bulk up!"
    -Dom Mazzetti
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by SuperPro View Post
    Lol I didn't mean that literally. I'm bulking right now im eating and drinking a ton of carbs. But yeah I agree in any clean diet you should get carbs from food mostly.

Lol im eating like 400+ grams of carbs right now. For some people though they need high protein to bulk I find that for me I need high carbs and moderate protein (1.2g per lb about). Don't know why its just what works for me.
    The high carb and moderate protein protocol actually works better it seems, but its just a brainwashing thing that many of use feel we need to mega dose protein.....I'm doing 1.5g per lb BW...so not that bad, I still think that is "high", but not megadose. Normally for a maintenance, or cut, or recomp, I'll just do BW in protein....but for bulk/lean bulk I up it....Its actually probably better to do high protein during cutting and recomp lol....but I try to keep calories down obviously in these situations, so limiting the protein, along with the carbs and fat, helps to keep calories low.

4. Quote Originally Posted by SuperPro View Post

Are you on GH?
    If so that makes perfect sense

5. Quote Originally Posted by AlexPowell View Post

Are you on GH?
    If so that makes perfect sense
    Nope no GH, I have a ridiculous metabolism though. 5'7 and I was 130lbs when I started lifting, like a skeleton lol. I'm 190 as of this morning.
    "Lifting and Game of Thrones share the same calendar, there's only two seasons: cutting and bulking. And guess what? Winter's comin' so it's time to bulk up!"
    -Dom Mazzetti
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by SuperPro View Post
    Nope no GH, I have a ridiculous metabolism though. 5'7 and I was 130lbs when I started lifting, like a skeleton lol. I'm 190 as of this morning.
    Yeah my IGF is in the upper 300s or lower 400s every time I get it tested
    I simply do not get fat, or it takes a very, very long time. But I get visceral fat gain instead

7. What about DMZ? I got my powder mixed in everclear at 48mg per ml. I was going to do one ml every morning. Should I just take half ml twice a day?

8. Quote Originally Posted by thehogsters View Post
    What about DMZ? I got my powder mixed in everclear at 48mg per ml. I was going to do one ml every morning. Should I just take half ml twice a day?
    DmZ half life is about 8-12hrs, so splitting dosing would be ideal.

9. Ok I'll do that, thanks.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. 2 caps of T2 at once
    By Whacked in forum PES
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-25-2012, 06:10 PM
  2. Is safe to take 2 tabs of dexaprine at once?
    By fenix91 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-06-2011, 06:08 PM
  3. Do You Take Clen Dose All At Once?
    By dsw222 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-21-2007, 06:29 PM