6 week dbol only cycle

S

scroogemcduck

Awards
Thinking about running this in a couple months but I've seen so many mixed opinions. About 1.5 years ago I ran a 4 week Epi cycle, was very happy with gaining and keeping ~10lb after PCT as well as dropping some body fat.

Anabolics 2006 suggests 6 weeks of Dianabol at 20mg-30mg on weekdays will provide "dramatic results". A lot of people seem to go up to 50mg, but I imagine that's just going to worsen the sides/gyno possibilities and water retention. Arnold supposedly popped 10mg preworkout. And a lot of parroted opinions suggest oral only is a waste, but I had a great time before.

I'm just having a hard time finding any Dianabol only logs with real details of what happened after the cycle.

I'm leaning towards running Dbol around 25mg across for 4-6 weeks, once per workout day, then 4 weeks of Nolva like 20/20/10/10. I'm fine with blowing up 25lb and only keeping 10 or 15 in that time frame. Also considering PES Erase as an AI during the last couple weeks and into PCT to minimize the estrogen sides.

Does anyone have actual experiences they can share regarding Dianabol only cycles and the gains they kept after PCT?

Disclaimer: Yes, I know stacking it with Test is going to give bigger results. I don't care. I'm not trying to get bodybuilder sized off this one.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Without test its dumb. Might as well just run something not as wet.

pro520roost

pro520roost

Awards
I ran a dbol only cycle a few years ago for 6 weeks at 30/30/30/40/40/40. It gave strength, size, and weight. I don't remember exactly what I gained on cycle because didn't log anything but I do remember keeping 8lbs afterward and maintained it until next cycle. Sides I received from the dbol only were a dick that was hard to get hard after about three weeks in, water weight, heart burn, and maybe slightly elevated BP although I can't remember exactly because it's been so long and didn't log I just know I get a little elevated BP when I kickstarted a test cycle with it later on. I used nolva similar to what you were thinking of using and recovered fairly quick. You said you don't wanna use test with it so not going to try and talk you into it but I will never run another cycle without testosterone (my wife has needs). I also ran milk thistle and no AI.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I love dbol at 60mg. Stack it with test or test/tren ftw

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
your dbol is probably underdosed
so you might want to increase the dose after a few weeks

I wouldn't go as far as to say it's pointless without test... it will give good androgen replacement.
I think you're better off just taking 20mg pre-training though and running it long term. Unless you train more than 4 days a week that is.

Significant muscle is not gained in 6 weeks. You'll get good strength though. For example the 8lb in 6 weeks example, that's pretty much a transformation in physique, a lot of this will be weight gained "elsewhere" and not necessarily water or fat. Well it is mainly water, but not "bloat" and will stick around post cycle. Things like blood plasma, red blood cells and so on. Not hating on the guy above but muscle turns over pretty slowly even on anabolics. In 8 weeks if you gain 4lb of real, actual muscle you did pretty well and will really notice the difference 10lb is pretty much a years worth of gains and a complete transformation

Now am I saying it's not worth it? No not at all. I just think most people would benefit from halving their doses and doubling the time on tbh. Kinda why I don't like oral only cycles, they are good indeed but I think many people will take absurd doses for 4 weeks lol, better off taking less and extending it somewhat. Scale won't go up as much but the "real" muscle gained will be more for sure.

Llewellyn is very conservative with his doses, for obvious reasons. I trust you'll look after yourself and not take dbol for 8 months or something else equally retarded. I know A LOT of powerlifters and strongmen that take 10mg of epistane, winstrol or anavar pre-workout year round though with no ill effects. They are also on a base of testosterone though, a DHT based steroid will have you feeling pretty miserable without testosterone though. Dianabol, you SHOULD be fine. If you have legit dbol maybe try 10mg year round pre-workout? I have no idea what kind of effects this would have but it would be interesting. Not really enough to shut you completely down, will give decent androgen replacement and with decent genetics and health the liver might be ok *shrugs*

pro520roost

pro520roost

Awards
I agree with Alex its hard to say its pointless or dumb especially if you have never personally ran test yourself. The 8 pounds I kept probably wasn't all muscle like he said but I did look fuller and kept my strength so it was a win for me.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I agree with Alex its hard to say its pointless or dumb especially if you have never personally ran test yourself. The 8 pounds I kept probably wasn't all muscle like he said but I did look fuller and kept my strength so it was a win for me.
I'd run something at a lower dose for 8 weeks, something not wet. Slow steady gains without the bloat would b favorable.

pro520roost

pro520roost

Awards
I'd run something at a lower dose for 8 weeks, something not wet. Slow steady gains without the bloat would b favorable.
I agree with you slow and steady is better and bloat sucks. Just felt like he wanted opinions on the dbol only and I don't think it would be a total waste depending in his goal.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I agree with you slow and steady is better and bloat sucks. Just felt like he wanted opinions on the dbol only and I don't think it would be a total waste depending in his goal.
Yeah not a total waste, just not that sensible to use lol

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
you won't get bodybuilder size off a test cycle or even several cycles.

S

scroogemcduck

Awards
Thanks for the useful input everybody.

your dbol is probably underdosed
Significant muscle is not gained in 6 weeks. You'll get good strength though. For example the 8lb in 6 weeks example, that's pretty much a transformation in physique, a lot of this will be weight gained "elsewhere" and not necessarily water or fat. Well it is mainly water, but not "bloat" and will stick around post cycle. Things like blood plasma, red blood cells and so on. Not hating on the guy above but muscle turns over pretty slowly even on anabolics. In 8 weeks if you gain 4lb of real, actual muscle you did pretty well and will really notice the difference 10lb is pretty much a years worth of gains and a complete transformation
On my mild 4 week Epi cycle I kept ~10lb after a 4 week PCT and continued to gain another 5 lb just by training hard and eating heavy thereafter. it was my first cycle, but considering 2lb/4 weeks is regarded as the upper limit for natural gains, I would hope to do better with 6 weeks on a powerful anabolic agent like Dianabol lol.

One thing I'm wondering now is if I do run dbol pre-workout for 6 weeks, would it better to run an AI concurrently to minimize bloat, or will that just impair gains and I'd be better off introducing it as needed/in PCT?

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards

On my mild 4 week Epi cycle I kept ~10lb after a 4 week PCT and continued to gain another 5 lb just by training hard and eating heavy thereafter. it was my first cycle, but considering 2lb/4 weeks is regarded as the upper limit for natural gains, I would hope to do better with 6 weeks on a powerful anabolic agent like Dianabol lol.

One thing I'm wondering now is if I do run dbol pre-workout for 6 weeks, would it better to run an AI concurrently to minimize bloat, or will that just impair gains and I'd be better off introducing it as needed/in PCT?
Depends how much dbol you're using.

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established

Well first, ignore the scale it will screw you and make you psychologically damaged lol
Take pics before, then after. This gives you a REAL idea of how much you actually gained.
With dbol, get lean, leaner than I am in my profile picture or around the same and there will be little bloat from dbol unless you run a silly dose
Clean up diet, low carb for maybe 4 weeks before, then eat oats or potatoes post workout when on cycle. I'd say on days you train maybe aim for 2g/lb of body weight in carbs. So oats are probably best for this, but you obviously don't want to just eat oats

Use AI when trying to lean out with diet, or when you get estrogen related sides. If you try to keep bloat under control the whole time, you will see little gains and it will drive you insane

pro520roost

pro520roost

Awards
Everyone has different opinion on AI usage so I'll give mine. I wouldn't use unless it's absolutly

pro520roost

pro520roost

Awards
^^ absolutely necessary. The bloat from six weeks of dbol only is not going to be bad. I think Alex is giving solid advice on the diet part. Try that out run the dbol and have fun.