Planning 2nd havoc cycle

Superpippo

Superpippo

Awards
  • Established
Hi guys :) I Did the 1st cycle in summer 2012, 5 weeks @30-40-40-40-50 mg, with no sides except lethargy in week 5. about 2500 kcals, 300 gr pro/day. very good results, strenght UP,gained 2 kg (from 90 to 92) and cutted very well. I was now thinking to do a 2nd cycle, I was wondering how should I dose it this time... 40mg straight for 5 weeks? 40 40 50 50 50? other? and what about dieting? was it ok last time or you suggest changing something? all suggestions are appreciated, thank you in advance ;)

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi guys :) I Did the 1st cycle in summer 2012, 5 weeks @30-40-40-40-50 mg, with no sides except lethargy in week 5. about 2500 kcals, 300 gr pro/day. very good results, strenght UP,gained 2 kg (from 90 to 92) and cutted very well. I was now thinking to do a 2nd cycle, I was wondering how should I dose it this time... 40mg straight for 5 weeks? 40 40 50 50 50? other? and what about dieting? was it ok last time or you suggest changing something? all suggestions are appreciated, thank you in advance ;)
I would have suggested starting out with a lower dose, 30/30/30/30/30, because now you are going to want to take super high doses to feel the same way.

Run 40 for 5 weeks, that is more than enough.

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
Agreed, lower dose, stay on longer. No more than 8 weeks, will gain more and it will be easier on lethargy, prostrate and hairline

Iceman72

Iceman72

Awards
I don't mean to jump ship from the trend here, for all I know they might be more accurate in their advice for your goals... But I ran my epi cycle, stacked with trenavar (0/70/90/90/120/120), at 30/40/40/50/50/60 and was completely fine. Just made sure I had every side covered Before they appeared and I was good to go. Gained 7 solid, dry pounds and strength increases were incredible. Just my 2 cents

Superpippo

Superpippo

Awards
  • Established
My goals are to cut and build little muscle without gaining too much weight, because I already weight 92kg and my knees don't like it (I play volleyball)! so you suggest togo straight 40mg? and was dieting ok?

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
when dieting all you need is enough to dry you out and preserve muscle mass
and good diet, I suggest a ketogenic diet

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Hdrol worked better for myself on a recomp than Epi. I would recommend that at 75mgs for 6 weeks
x2. Or at least buy enough so you're able to use this @75 for 6 weeks. You can always cut it short or lower the doses.

Superpippo

Superpippo

Awards
  • Established
No I don't want to try another compound, I loved that one and it worked forme as I desired, thank you anyway for the suggestion.
I was thinking...I don't have access to a test base, what about proviron if I should suffer shut down in the later weeks? too much dht compounds?
So the final suggestion is? 40mg x 5 weeks?

smike

Awards
I think that you should reconsider your goals
Cut and gain muscle without fat!

First find out what you want to do.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No I don't want to try another compound, I loved that one and it worked forme as I desired, thank you anyway for the suggestion.
I was thinking...I don't have access to a test base, what about proviron if I should suffer shut down in the later weeks? too much dht compounds?
So the final suggestion is? 40mg x 5 weeks?
You will probably be fine with a epi only a 5 week cycle.