first cycle AAS

JINKK

ok so im just thinking at the moment- (BTW im 24)

but would 10 weeks of test Enth at 500mgs a week
250 mg MON and 250mg THur

followed by clomid PCT

I would get HCG(still researching how to use this- any links would be helpfull)

but what to stack it with?

deca(1-8 wks)? As this would be a bulk cycle.

any shout outs/ideas would be appreciated.

Jin

RRAdam

Awards
Just test is fine.

you shouldnt need hcg with just test.

JINKK

really?I did not know that thaks Adam

how about shot location and rotation

I just want to shoot my arse- left cheek then right cheek each week- im no so good at needles yet.

Ill research this too

lozgod

lozgod

Awards
  • Established
Cycles for the Newbie

Written by TheMudMan

Here are some cycles to consider for a first time user of AAS. All cycles should be based off of test. But before jumping into one of theses cycle please do your research. Remember with the good comes the bad. The bad being side effects from the use of AAS. I will not go into them here but if you do your homework you will know what sides you may see and how to avoid them.

I’m a firm believer in starting anti-estrogens 2 weeks prior to the start of the cycle. This will allow more then enough time to get blood levels peaked. Also, I would also suggest running a SERM (Nolvadex) and AI (arimidex, proviron, femera) together through the cycle.

These are just a few of the many combinations of compounds that can be used in a first cycle. I feel that D-bol, EQ, and Winny are all very good to add to a first cycle to help things along but they are not necessary. I also feel that a long acting ester test is best for a first or even a second cycle. The reason is because of the amount of injections that are required by SUS, Prop, and Suspension.

Below is the PCT protocol I use for most cycles. You could add 4 grams of Tribulus into PCT. There are plenty of studies that show the use of Tribulus will help increase LH levels. This is why it’s a good idea to use during the cycle as well.

Day 1 300mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva / .25mg L-dex
Day 2 - 30 100mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva / .25mg L-dex
Day 31 - 37 20mg Nolva / .25mg L-dex

Cycle 1:
1 – 10 Enan 500mg/wk
1 – 12 Nolvadex 10mg ED
1 – 12 L-dex .25mg ED

Start PCT 2 weeks after last Enan injection

Cycle 2:
1 – 10 Cyp 400mg/wk
1 – 12 Nolvadex 10mg ED
1 – 12 L-dex .25mg ED

Start PCT 18 days after last Cyp injection

Cycle 3:
1 – 4 D-bol 40mg ED
1 – 10 Enan 500mg/wk
1 – 12 Nolvadex 10mg ED
1 – 12 L-dex .25mg ED

Cycle 4:
1 – 4 D-bol 40mg ED
1 – 10 Cyp 400mg/wk
1 – 12 Nolvadex 10mg ED
1 – 12 L-dex .25mg ED

Cycle 5:
1 – 4 Prop 75mg ED
1 – 10 Enan 500mg/wk
1 – 12 Nolvadex 10mg ED
1 – 12 L-dex .25mg ED

Cycle 6:
1 – 4 Prop 75mg ED
1 – 10 Cyp 400mg/wk
1 – 12 Nolvadex 10mg ED
1 – 12 L-dex .25mg ED

Cycle 7:
1 – 4 Prop 75mg ED
1 – 10 Enan 500mg/wk
11 – 12 Prop 75mg ED
1 – 12 Nolvadex 10mg ED
1 – 12 L-dex .25mg ED

Start PCT 3 days after last Prop injection

Cycle 8:
1 – 4 Prop 75mg ED
1 – 10 Cyp 400mg/wk
11 – 13 Prop 75mg ED
1 – 12 Nolvadex 10mg ED
1 – 12 L-dex .25mg ED

Start PCT 3 days after last Prop injection

Cycle 9:
1 – 13 Enan 500mg/wk
1 – 12 EQ 500mg/wk
1 – 15 Nolvadex 10mg ED
1 – 15 L-dex .25mg ED

Cycle 10:
1 – 12 Cyp 400mg/wk
1 – 12 EQ 400mg/wk
1 – 15 Nolvadex 10mg ED
1 – 15 L-dex .25mg ED

Start PCT 3 weeks after last Cyp / Enan injection

Cycle 11:
1 – 10 Enan 500mg/wk
7 – 12 Winny 50mg ED
1 – 15 Nolvadex 10mg ED
1 – 15 L-dex .25mg ED

Start PCT 1 day after last Winny injection / dose

Cycle 12:
1 – 10 Cyp 400mg/wk
8 – 13 Winny 50mg ED
1 – 15 Nolvadex 10mg ED
1 – 15 L-dex .25mg ED

Start PCT 1 day after last Winny injection / dose

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I understand that nolva is a must to have on hand.. but is it really that nessecary to take 10mg Ed on every cycle listed there? In most cases wouldn't letro be enough to seriously thwart the threat of gyno? Isn't the toxicity of Nolva a concern?

I was using letro at .5 eod but stopped a week after adding 600mg 5aa cyp EW It's alll I'm using to keep estro in check... I'm sensitivity free, no itching no puffyness.

Am I missing something? other then nolva having a positive effect on Cholestrol numbers.

Should I be taking Nolva regardless?

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
I understand that nolva is a must to have on hand.. but is it really that nessecary to take 10mg Ed on every cycle listed there? In most cases wouldn't letro be enough to seriously thwart the threat of gyno? Isn't the toxicity of Nolva a concern?

I was using letro at .5 eod but stopped a week after adding 600mg 5aa cyp EW It's alll I'm using to keep estro in check... I'm sensitivity free, no itching no puffyness.

Am I missing something? other then nolva having a positive effect on Cholestrol numbers.

I've heard the Nolva is for those who are more prone to gyno. Personally, from past experiences I am not, so I wouldn't bother with it. Don't quote me though.

OmarJackson

Awards
  • Established
I was using letro at .5 eod but stopped a week after adding 600mg 5aa cyp EW It's alll I'm using to keep estro in check
sorry to hijack post but....

why is it that highly androgenic compounds kill off estrogen so efficently? do they compete for similar enzymes or receptors or something?

lozgod

lozgod

Awards
  • Established

Those cycles are a great guide but not the gospel. I just ran my last cycle with no nolvadex and only proviron. Worked great for me. I think the whole philosphy on the nolva in every cycle is just so you don't find out the hard way you were prone to gyno.

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
Those cycles are a great guide but not the gospel. I just ran my last cycle with no nolvadex and only proviron. Worked great for me. I think the whole philosphy on the nolva in every cycle is just so you don't find out the hard way you were prone to gyno.
How'd the proviron work out for you? Isn't one of it's advantages is that it releases more free test or enhances the potentcy of test?

lozgod

lozgod

Awards
  • Established
How'd the proviron work out for you? Isn't one of it's advantages is that it releases more free test or enhances the potentcy of test?
I loved it. That is one of the advantages even though on 750mg's of test a week I didn't really notice anything in that aspect. It keeps you nice and hard and dry like Winny. If I wasn't carrying so much BF it would pf probaly made me veiny too.

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Okay.. I'm not out of the loop then.

Good to hear on Proviron too, cause I pretty much plan to run it on my next cycle.. unless I opt to stick with 5aa cyp.

Thanks. :)

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
sorry to hijack post but....

why is it that highly androgenic compounds kill off estrogen so efficently? do they compete for similar enzymes or receptors or something?
5aa cyp, ends up competeing very successfully for the arpmatase enzyme (spelling sucks).. thus your aromatase enzymes are busy being bound up and not converting test to estro.. lol. I'm not very scientfic.. but that's what it amounts too.

Proviron has the same qualities.. as well as a few others..

lozgod

lozgod

Awards
  • Established
5aa cyp, ends up competeing very successfully for the arpmatase enzyme (spelling sucks).. thus your aromatase enzymes are busy being bound up and not converting test to estro.. lol. I'm not very scientfic.. but that's what it amounts too.

Proviron has the same qualities.. as well as a few others..
I am not very pro-hormone savvy. Is 5AA a DHT derivative?

JINKK

veyr nice

indeed a good post, very insightfull!!
I see why your a moderator- and a good one at that.

I have winny for after the dbol- to dry out the bloat-

or if I go without the dbol, Ill just use winny to vasculate and I dunno just get the feel of it, you know

I have got to go, but Thank you everyone-

p.s if I dont go with DBol, I have strder slam(recently banned, hint hint) which should help with any lethargy etc etc