going to add peptides to my ph cycle

mbig

Awards
through strick dieting and hard lifting and peaceful rest period I managed to go from
200 lbs
17% bf
to
208 10% bf
within a month my goal is to get down to 6%bf and im going to be injecting
50 mcg cjc1295
50 mcg hexarelin
50 mcg ghrp2
50 mcg ghrp6
50 mcg sermorelin

3x a day

ph: epi2a3a-msten-trenabol

My diet is inpenitrible my workouts are intense and my rest is peaceful tell me what you thin

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Weren't you eating two chicken breast and some lettuce for the entire day? And doing a boatload of cardio?

Stop trolling.

Why would you mix GHRP 2, 6 and hex? Makes ZERO sense.

You're diet and training is penetrable

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
Holy shyt, If I could eat a couple a chicken breasts a day with lettuce? FAAAHHHHHHKKKK I'd be RIPPED! But i can't do that since I am a hungry fatass :D Hey, OP, that GHRP6 will make you MAD hungry....2 chix breast plus lettuce will be like a mid morning snack while on that stuff for 3X a day....so stock up on carb foods, you'll need them :D

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Lol the level of trolling is ridiculous

mbig

Awards
Holy shyt, If I could eat a couple a chicken breasts a day with lettuce? FAAAHHHHHHKKKK I'd be RIPPED! But i can't do that since I am a hungry fatass :D Hey, OP, that GHRP6 will make you MAD hungry....2 chix breast plus lettuce will be like a mid morning snack while on that stuff for 3X a day....so stock up on carb foods, you'll need them :D
yeah i was concerned about that ghrp6 makes you really hungry

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You don't need GH bro, you can achieve results like this: "Im 3 weeks in my cycle and i went from 17 % bodyfat to 11% bodyfat by doing a **** load cardio and starving"
You, my friend, have such disciplined and impressive techniques, drugs are unnecessary.......

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
You don't need GH bro, you can achieve results like this: "Im 3 weeks in my cycle and i went from 17 % bodyfat to 11% bodyfat by doing a **** load cardio and starving"
You, my friend, have such disciplined and impressive techniques, drugs are unnecessary.......
He sh*ts on our gains fur sure

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
starving and lettuce therapy cuts about a percent of bf a week off me. I never lose any strength this way so its my preferred method....

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
starving and lettuce therapy cuts about a percent of bf a week off me. I never lose any strength this way so its my preferred method....
I also find that when I take heavy laxatives I get even more shredded. They release fatty acids and u just sh*t all of them out. U should try them brah.

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
You guys are like professional aholes, you take your craft very seriously LMFAO :D

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
I'm currently on what is essentially a PSMF and it's working very well
I like to eat as well though, am eating 1000-1500kcal a day, 200-300g protein, minimal fats no carbs
So this is normally 800-1kg of kangaroo made into a paleo chili, loads of broccoli and shakes through the day.

Worked well for first 2 weeks I'd say, 3 week and progress is starting to slow. So it's time to add in a carb meal once a week and a high calorie keto day
I'd say for short term, it's very good

Now peptides, all you need is a small amount of GHRP2 or ipamorelin. a 75mcg injection before you sleep, post training or upon waking. 2 of these a day is plenty, sure you can do 3 a day why not, even 5 or 6 a day but it's not needed. A single 50mcg injection has my IGF-1 too high. It's naturally very high anyway but the night time injection now has my fingernails growing so fast they are cut once a week and I got a veruca on my foot which then exploded in size and no anti-wart **** will get rid of it lol, needs to be frozen off as they are now taking over my foot. I burned myself on the stove and next day when I woke up it was almost fully healed and another day no difference

I don't use a CJC, I simply time the injections alongside my natural GH pulses

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I'm currently on what is essentially a PSMF and it's working very well
I like to eat as well though, am eating 1000-1500kcal a day, 200-300g protein, minimal fats no carbs
So this is normally 800-1kg of kangaroo made into a paleo chili, loads of broccoli and shakes through the day.

Worked well for first 2 weeks I'd say, 3 week and progress is starting to slow. So it's time to add in a carb meal once a week and a high calorie keto day
I'd say for short term, it's very good

Now peptides, all you need is a small amount of GHRP2 or ipamorelin. a 75mcg injection before you sleep, post training or upon waking. 2 of these a day is plenty, sure you can do 3 a day why not, even 5 or 6 a day but it's not needed. A single 50mcg injection has my IGF-1 too high. It's naturally very high anyway but the night time injection now has my fingernails growing so fast they are cut once a week and I got a veruca on my foot which then exploded in size and no anti-wart **** will get rid of it lol, needs to be frozen off as they are now taking over my foot. I burned myself on the stove and next day when I woke up it was almost fully healed and another day no difference

I don't use a CJC, I simply time the injections alongside my natural GH pulses
Hey serious posts r not allowed Sir. Lol