going to add peptides to my ph cycle - AnabolicMinds.com

going to add peptides to my ph cycle

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.

going to add peptides to my ph cycle

through strick dieting and hard lifting and peaceful rest period I managed to go from
    200 lbs
    17% bf
    to
    208 10% bf
    within a month my goal is to get down to 6%bf and im going to be injecting
    50 mcg cjc1295
    50 mcg hexarelin
    50 mcg ghrp2
    50 mcg ghrp6
    50 mcg sermorelin

3x a day

ph: epi2a3a-msten-trenabol

My diet is inpenitrible my workouts are intense and my rest is peaceful tell me what you thin

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Weren't you eating two chicken breast and some lettuce for the entire day? And doing a boatload of cardio?

Stop trolling.

Why would you mix GHRP 2, 6 and hex? Makes ZERO sense.

You're diet and training is penetrable
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP
    BJOHNSON15 @MYOKEM.COM FOR 15% OFF

PSALMS 62:1- 62:2
  3. Banned

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Holy shyt, If I could eat a couple a chicken breasts a day with lettuce? FAAAHHHHHHKKKK I'd be RIPPED! But i can't do that since I am a hungry fatass Hey, OP, that GHRP6 will make you MAD hungry....2 chix breast plus lettuce will be like a mid morning snack while on that stuff for 3X a day....so stock up on carb foods, you'll need them
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Lol the level of trolling is ridiculous
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicHolic View Post
    Holy shyt, If I could eat a couple a chicken breasts a day with lettuce? FAAAHHHHHHKKKK I'd be RIPPED! But i can't do that since I am a hungry fatass Hey, OP, that GHRP6 will make you MAD hungry....2 chix breast plus lettuce will be like a mid morning snack while on that stuff for 3X a day....so stock up on carb foods, you'll need them
    yeah i was concerned about that ghrp6 makes you really hungry
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  241 lbs.

You don't need GH bro, you can achieve results like this: "Im 3 weeks in my cycle and i went from 17 % bodyfat to 11% bodyfat by doing a **** load cardio and starving"
    You, my friend, have such disciplined and impressive techniques, drugs are unnecessary.......
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Matthersby View Post
    You don't need GH bro, you can achieve results like this: "Im 3 weeks in my cycle and i went from 17 % bodyfat to 11% bodyfat by doing a **** load cardio and starving"
    You, my friend, have such disciplined and impressive techniques, drugs are unnecessary.......
    He sh*ts on our gains fur sure
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  241 lbs.

starving and lettuce therapy cuts about a percent of bf a week off me. I never lose any strength this way so its my preferred method....
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Matthersby View Post
    starving and lettuce therapy cuts about a percent of bf a week off me. I never lose any strength this way so its my preferred method....
    I also find that when I take heavy laxatives I get even more shredded. They release fatty acids and u just sh*t all of them out. U should try them brah.
  10. Banned

You guys are like professional aholes, you take your craft very seriously LMFAO
  11. New Member

I'm currently on what is essentially a PSMF and it's working very well
    I like to eat as well though, am eating 1000-1500kcal a day, 200-300g protein, minimal fats no carbs
    So this is normally 800-1kg of kangaroo made into a paleo chili, loads of broccoli and shakes through the day.

Worked well for first 2 weeks I'd say, 3 week and progress is starting to slow. So it's time to add in a carb meal once a week and a high calorie keto day
    I'd say for short term, it's very good

Now peptides, all you need is a small amount of GHRP2 or ipamorelin. a 75mcg injection before you sleep, post training or upon waking. 2 of these a day is plenty, sure you can do 3 a day why not, even 5 or 6 a day but it's not needed. A single 50mcg injection has my IGF-1 too high. It's naturally very high anyway but the night time injection now has my fingernails growing so fast they are cut once a week and I got a veruca on my foot which then exploded in size and no anti-wart **** will get rid of it lol, needs to be frozen off as they are now taking over my foot. I burned myself on the stove and next day when I woke up it was almost fully healed and another day no difference

I don't use a CJC, I simply time the injections alongside my natural GH pulses
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AlexPowell View Post
    I'm currently on what is essentially a PSMF and it's working very well
    I like to eat as well though, am eating 1000-1500kcal a day, 200-300g protein, minimal fats no carbs
    So this is normally 800-1kg of kangaroo made into a paleo chili, loads of broccoli and shakes through the day.

Worked well for first 2 weeks I'd say, 3 week and progress is starting to slow. So it's time to add in a carb meal once a week and a high calorie keto day
    I'd say for short term, it's very good

Now peptides, all you need is a small amount of GHRP2 or ipamorelin. a 75mcg injection before you sleep, post training or upon waking. 2 of these a day is plenty, sure you can do 3 a day why not, even 5 or 6 a day but it's not needed. A single 50mcg injection has my IGF-1 too high. It's naturally very high anyway but the night time injection now has my fingernails growing so fast they are cut once a week and I got a veruca on my foot which then exploded in size and no anti-wart **** will get rid of it lol, needs to be frozen off as they are now taking over my foot. I burned myself on the stove and next day when I woke up it was almost fully healed and another day no difference

I don't use a CJC, I simply time the injections alongside my natural GH pulses
    Hey serious posts r not allowed Sir. Lol
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. To add winstrol to my test e cycle or not?
    By YoungGymLuffa in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-14-2012, 06:04 PM
  2. Replies: 43
    Last Post: 02-28-2012, 06:27 PM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-11-2012, 08:30 PM
  4. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-01-2007, 11:03 AM
  5. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-02-2003, 11:53 PM