Help drawing up epistane cycle

Snicket63

Awards
I ordered 1g of epistane powder along with some dmz and I got some m sten. I don plan on buying any more cycles because I should be where I want to be by then but on to the epi. I can run it for 20mg per day for 7 weeks or I can do some other dosing method. I will need to cut either next cycle or after my m sten cycle. So should I bulk for 4 weeks my my epi around 30-40mg then cut naturally or should I bulk for half of the 7 week cycle then cut the other half? I appreciate the help guys. Honest.

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
You would probably want to bulk with the Msten/DMZ either or for 4-6 weeks....and save the epi for a 6-8 week recomp or cut (probably recomp with epi to be honest) at 40-60mg per day epi. I'd do two different cycles though..... That makes the most sense for what you have in house.

Snicket63

Awards
You would probably want to bulk with the Msten/DMZ either or for 4-6 weeks....and save the epi for a 6-8 week recomp or cut (probably recomp with epi to be honest) at 40-60mg per day epi. I'd do two different cycles though..... That makes the most sense for what you have in house.
I probably wouldn't do a recomp for fear of messing it up since it would be my first recomp. Any tips Incase I try it?

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
I probably wouldn't do a recomp for fear of messing it up since it would be my first recomp. Any tips Incase I try it?
You could always just cut.....would work out similar. But recomp is pretty easy....if you take in your maintenance calories for a few days, +300/500 two days, -300/500 two days, and one day where you can have a day where you eat whatever....maybe going 1,000 above or so. That is what I do at least. Its like a combo of a cut and lean bulk essentially, using both concepts together in one cycle.

Snicket63

Awards
You could always just cut.....would work out similar. But recomp is pretty easy....if you take in your maintenance calories for a few days, +300/500 two days, -300/500 two days, and one day where you can have a day where you eat whatever....maybe going 1,000 above or so. That is what I do at least. Its like a combo of a cut and lean bulk essentially, using both concepts together in one cycle.
Hmmm. So I could do the 7 week cycle with 20mg per day and the first 3 weeks I could bulk then the next 4 weeks I could cut? Would that be absurd or could I pull it off?

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
Hmmm. So I could do the 7 week cycle with 20mg per day and the first 3 weeks I could bulk then the next 4 weeks I could cut? Would that be absurd or could I pull it off?
I would not advise that, its not a good idea to cut and bulk in the same cycle, esp if its about two months long. If that is the case? this is where you recomp, since you will be (hopefully and ideally) gaining smaller amounts of muscle and burning some fat...with the epi as the anabolic aid, that makes it possible to recomp...esp if you get your diet and protein intake down....and I'd use a GDA and whatever other OTC supp available to me that favors muscle gain and fat loss.

Snicket63

Awards
I would not advise that, its not a good idea to cut and bulk in the same cycle, esp if its about two months long. If that is the case? this is where you recomp, since you will be (hopefully and ideally) gaining smaller amounts of muscle and burning some fat...with the epi as the anabolic aid, that makes it possible to recomp...esp if you get your diet and protein intake down....and I'd use a GDA and whatever other OTC supp available to me that favors muscle gain and fat loss.
Hmmm maybe i just don't like the idea of using a cycle for cutting since I can do that naturally. Is there an OTC fat burner that will keep me from going flat if I cut naturally?

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
Hmmm maybe i just don't like the idea of using a cycle for cutting since I can do that naturally. Is there an OTC fat burner that will keep me from going flat if I cut naturally?
You can just bulk or lean bulk with the epi (for at least 4-6 weeks) then cut naturally then AFTER your pct at maintenance or above calories to solidify your gains. I tend to agree, cut "naturally" or with the mildest stuff (7 or 11kt for example)....there are TONS of natty supps to aid in fat loss, glucose disposal, anabolism, etc on a cut.....You can check out the supp forum on here and look down the first 2-3 pages and get many great ideas for stacks.....ArA, AB, ABE, GDA's, ECA/Y, etc etc...