Need info on pro-hormone cycle

Jaydot123

Awards
I am 1 week into a pro-hormone cycle consisting of trenedione (estra-4,9,11-triene-3,17 Dione) by xcel sports nutrition. I've stacked it with epistane by xcel sports as well.... I'm taking 30 mg of the trenedione a day and epistane at 45 mg a day. I have prior pro hormone use and have been lifting for about 4 or 5 years. Was wondering if these doses are good and would an over the counter PCT be good or should I look into something else?

Jaydot123

Awards
Can I stack halodrol with this? And I'm currently taking cycle support as well

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No, a OTC pct will NOT suffice for this cycle. The tren dose is a little low, epistane is fine. I wouldn't add the halo in either.

Jaydot123

Awards
Thanks bro! Appreciate the response! What should my PCT look like?

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks bro! Appreciate the response! What should my PCT look like?
Clomid 75/50/50/50 or torem 90/60/60/60
Abliterate ammo (cortisol control)
Dopadex (Ldopa/mucuna)
BPS formasurge (I like to reverse taper my formestane after a cycle) so, 25/50/75/100 (mgs of formestane)

Jaydot123

Awards
So 90 mgs everyday first week than 60 mgs everyday for the next 3 weeks... Or do I take 90 mgs a week?

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So 90 mgs everyday first week than 60 mgs everyday for the next 3 weeks... Or do I take 90 mgs a week?
90mgs ed first week then 60mg ed for the next three weeks

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Don't you think it would have been wise to research your cycle, it's side effects and pct before starting it? Based on your posts it seems you have no idea what you are doing and this is not very good. Sorry if I sound rude but it's worth being mentioned.

Reactions: mw1

Jaydot123

Awards
So what are the doses for the other things?

And Rostam I got pro-hormone from local nutrition store and they recommended OTC pct and cycle support so I was just double checking

Jaydot123

Awards
Also I've tried many times researching but I always find different answers from all kinda of different people, so I figured id ask the question myself and see what responses I got

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The formestane I already lined out.

Abliterate ammo is, 1 cap am, 1 cap pm.
Dopadex 3 caps split through the day or 1 cap am and 2 caps prebed

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Actually if you plan on using Tren it is more beneficial to run the L-Dopa ON cycle rather than pct;)
Nolva at 20/20/20/20 with DAA would be fine for PCT. If you add any stims in pct then you may want to add some Reduce XT (stims raise cortisol levels)

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
So what are the doses for the other things?

And Rostam I got pro-hormone from local nutrition store and they recommended OTC pct and cycle support so I was just double checking
Every sup shop will recommend an OTC because they sell them but with compounds like the one you are running you will need something stronger for sure. I have read an effective dose of the tren to be between 60 and 90 I will be running it around 120 when I stack it with epi this coming summer.

& MW1 is right about the L-dopa, address the prolactin while the chance of elevation is there not after it has set in. SNS Inhibit-p is inexpensive.

Jaydot123

Awards
Thanks for all the input fellas, so I guess the decision is Mikva at 20/20/20/20? Or torem at 90/60/60/60

Jaydot123

Awards
And also the back of the bottle of the trendione (estra-4,9,11-triene-3 17 Dione) recommends 2 pills a day and the pills are only dosed at 15 mg.... So I should take 4 a day? It also says on the bottle it has carbopol which apparently makes the compound time released

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I seriously think you should stop playing with pro-hormones until you are more educated and do your homework before touching any hormone/pro-hormone.

usernamee

Awards
At least read tunedsports articles on what you're taking. Even better, research cycle logs, reviews, etc.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I never use OTC supps to inhibit prolactin. Prami is my go too, I won't recommend OTC supps while on cycle either :)

Also, why nolva? The couple studies I've seen have showed an increase on serum t levels (up 3) with no change in FSH and LH between the controlled group and placebo.

Jaydot123

Awards
I'm already 1 week and a half in, so 45 mg not enough of the trenidione? And I understand I'm not very educated which is why I'm posting, I have done a couple pro cycles in the past and I got my T levels checked last month and the numbers are good so idk

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
And also the back of the bottle of the trendione (estra-4,9,11-triene-3 17 Dione) recommends 2 pills a day and the pills are only dosed at 15 mg.... So I should take 4 a day? It also says on the bottle it has carbopol which apparently makes the compound time released
I would ignore the time release stuff & 15mg is a common dosage.