Oral Turanabol

XxCrisisxX

Awards
I was curious if anyone has experience with this compound. From the information that I have gathered, it seems to feel like a cross between anavar and dbol. Also, I belive it has an A:A ratio of 6:47 compared to dbol.

It would also be great if anyone could reference some studies on turanabol. The only relevent ones I found were in german :rant:

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
I was curious if anyone has experience with this compound. From the information that I have gathered, it seems to feel like a cross between anavar and dbol. Also, I belive it has an A:A ratio of 6:47 compared to dbol.

It would also be great if anyone could reference some studies on turanabol. The only relevent ones I found were in german :rant:
I found this on a website, hope it helps.

MickeyMouse

Awards
i m starting soon a tura cure, 4 weeks at 40mg. In europe u can find it pretty easily now, i ve got British Dragon one. My friends say it s a really really effectiv stuff :) Crazy strengh, muscle gain, and nice feeling !

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
i m starting soon a tura cure, 4 weeks at 40mg. In europe u can find it pretty easily now, i ve got British Dragon one. My friends say it s a really really effectiv stuff :) Crazy strengh, muscle gain, and nice feeling !
Keep us updated. A mix between dbol and anavar sounds interesting.

mass_builder

Awards
  • Established
i hear people say its very similar to winny in its effects, but more expensive.

-2z-

Awards
  • Established
It's suppose to be like dbol, but without the water, loss of gains and other bad sides.
From everything I've read it's suppose to be pretty slick.

I can paste more here once I get home.

meat250

Awards
I was on IP's OT for 3 weeks and didnt notice jack sheet...but then again it was IP

Meat

riskarb

riskarb

Ron Paul... phuck yeah!
Awards
  • Established
Absolutely LOVE the stuff. Gains at 40mg are very similar to Anavar at 100mg. I did get a bit of facial-bloat last time around at 40mg for 3 weeks of a t-bol/tren cycle: t-bol weeks 1-4; tren weeks 5-9. Tren took care of it in the second half of the cycle.

Qualitatively very similar to 'var, albeit more potent... excellent strength gains and good mass.

Scottyo

Awards
  • Established
Riskarb, who's OT did you use if I might ask. Seems whoever's supplying it has an effect on whether people like it or dont.

riskarb

riskarb

Ron Paul... phuck yeah!
Awards
  • Established
I've done BD and paper turanabol; both were excellent.

ericnb_98

Awards
How do you think it would stack with SD?
something like
wk 1-2 10 mg sd
wk 2-5 40 mg bd oral t
wk 3-5 20 mg sd

riskarb

riskarb

Ron Paul... phuck yeah!
Awards
  • Established
I don't know if I'd stack methyls in the cycle; maybe start the cycle with OT and end with SD -- I'd imagine it would be a very effective cycle. SD is somewhat drier than OT in my experience.

ericnb_98

Awards
so something more like a six week cycle?

wk 1-3 40 mg Oral t
wk 4-6 20/30 mg Sd

riskarb

riskarb

Ron Paul... phuck yeah!
Awards
  • Established
yeah man... I'd do that cycle in a heartbeat if I had the SD. Definitely want to front the cycle with t-bol as you've mentioned. Looks great; please keep a log once you start. :cheers:

tarbaby2000

Awards
I've used BD at 30-40mg/day. I really like it. Sides are almost none at all. Strength gains are good. I think its a good appoximation, but a very vague one, to put it in between anavar and dbol. I would put effects closer to the anavar side. Stronger than anavar, but weaker than dbol. I would compare it to dbol at 10-15mg/day.

FENRIR

Banned
Awards
you can tell you're on it within days....you look harder and more vascular at about day 3-5....

as far as real muscle gains, 3 weeks or so is how long it took me..
but I started getting comments after just a few days, your muscles swell up real nice, real quick on this stuff..

it's really not expensive..I was using 40-60 a day (40 non workout/60 on workout days)...

no sides either by the way

french_muscle

Awards
  • Established
yeah tbol is supposed to have the benefits of dbol and of var without the bloat of dballs, I'm gonna run it at 60mg for my next cycle I can't wait, tbol seems to be the ****

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Charles Poliquin mentioned it in an interview as being the drug of choice for East German olympians back in the day. He said they preferred it because of the ease of keeping gains when they stopped cycling to avoid drug detection.

Sounds like an ideal compound.

mywetnightmares

Kyra Gracie= my future wife
Awards
  • Established
They also liked it because it clears in under a week.

plorez

Awards
Since the effects for muscle gain come at about week 3 , would a good stack for this be:

Week1 Ergomax10mg
2 Ergomax 10mg+Tbol 20mg
3 Ergomax 10mg+Tbol 20mg
4 Tbol 20mg
5 Tbol 20mg
6 Tbol 20mg

Or should i start the in week3 or 4(after all ergo)?
Btw im only doing the 3 weeks of ergo to finish the last of the bottle (20 pills left)

I gain fairly well on the ergo, never tried Tbol before, thats why im staying at 20mg (rather low/moderate dose).

mywetnightmares

Awards
  • Established
When you're running the tbol by itself up the dose to 40-50mg.

Siznoyton

Awards
  • Established
Why not use an injectable with your tBol--why only orals?

Get some test in there!

plorez

Awards
Im new to the AAS scene, so im working my way up.

Injectibles come next cycle :)

P.S.- you dont think 20mg Tbol will be good enough for a sort-of-new comer?

PumpDogg

Awards
  • Established
If you are afraid of needles then stick with supplements... really..

YOu should be doing a test only cycle for your first run... It should always be the base of any cycle

plorez

Awards
Im not afraid of needles, just working my way up the ladder.

bump on my last question also.

scarfacebling

Awards
Is there such a thing as a injectable turanabol? just weird its always reffred to os oral turanabol

anyways how liver toxic is OT? Anyone have any idea?

water43

Awards
ive asked if you can make an injectable version of t-bol and i guess you've just gotta make yourself and with no ester you'd be pinnig ed.

Dr. Death

Board Supporter
Awards
What would Be the dose for someone who is 175lbs?

Dr. Death

Board Supporter
Awards
I saw that but i think they said for some one who is 200lb.

mywetnightmares

Awards
  • Established
40 mg would probly be good for someone 175.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
IF you were looking at AAS on a ladder scale, orals would be above injectables...lol.

So, you should graduate from injectable test to oral dbol, or similar (even such things as superdrol, etc).

mywetnightmares

Awards
  • Established
Where would transdermals lie then?

plorez

Awards
Would 20mg for 4-5 weeks provide any gains? 10lbs?

mywetnightmares

Awards
  • Established
Maybe, but you're better off using 40. you'll probly get shut down on 20 and if you don't get any gains then you've just wasted a bunch of time.

water43

Awards
sounds pretty good 40-50 ed. 6 weeks t-bol/test prop/npp.

feelingfizzy

feelingfizzy

Awards
wk 1-3 40 mg Oral t
wk 4-6 20/30 mg Sd

any chance of doing this cycle the other way round. starting off with SD? whats the disadavntes here?

Bigdaddyandy

Awards
Starting a Turanabol cycle monday
with weekly injections of deca and test cyp.
I will keep posts of my progress (or lack of).:head:

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Did'nt do much for me at 50 mg ed. Messed up my stomach, did give me a harder look. I give it a 5 out of 10.

Dr. Death

Board Supporter
Awards
Is the dosage taken once a day or split up, or it does not matter

Kina Mutai

Awards
New guy here. Looks like a great site!

My computer skills are minimal, but here's a good look at OT, how the GDR gave it to teenagers, its effects, and so on.

www.clinchem.org/cgi/content

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
I know a dude who is doing

Weeks 1-4 40mg's Tbol ed
Weeks 1-10 750mg's Test E ew
Weeks 1-6 75mg's Tren Ace eod
Weeks 1-3 150 Test Prop eod
Weeks 10-12 150mg's Test Prop eod
Weeks 6-12 60mg's Anavar ed