home brew question - AnabolicMinds.com

home brew question

1. New Member

home brew question

So if someone could get the raw powders for dbol or other orals, is there anything you need to do other than measure and cap it?

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"   lbs.

You need to know how to measure. And since your asking this question about homebrew im pretty sure you have no clue what your doing. And dbol is obviously the cheapest stuff around so my guess is your looking to sell the products so that's a big NO NO. I hope you dont get caught bringing raws in the US thats a sign of to you making it and attempt to distribute and since its raws they can hand out some heavy jail time on you.
  3. New Member

You're right, I have no idea what I'm doing. That's why I asked. I wouldn't be wanting to sell it, this is purely hypothetical. I know how to measure and weigh things as well as anyone else who has taken organic chemistry. I don't want to bother with setting up stuff to make injects. I'm well aware of the repercussions. I don't intend to bring anything illegal into the country.
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by xcharmsx View Post
    You're right, I have no idea what I'm doing. That's why I asked. I wouldn't be wanting to sell it, this is purely hypothetical. I know how to measure and weigh things as well as anyone else who has taken organic chemistry. I don't want to bother with setting up stuff to make injects. I'm well aware of the repercussions. I don't intend to bring anything illegal into the country.
    It's by weight. Milligrams is a weight measurement. Get you a scale that measures as low as 1 mg.
    Rep for
    🍀Celtic Labs
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"   lbs.

Theres some really good forums for homebrew. You can and should check there for the most accurate Info. The community is a bit bigger on the homebrew idea.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. home brew question
    By Turd in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-05-2008, 03:25 PM
  2. Home Brew question
    By Slowpain in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-04-2003, 01:30 PM
  3. Home brew question
    By Dubyah in forum Anabolics