Mestebol?

CaptnCaveman

CaptnCaveman

Banned
Awards
I'm curious if anyone's tried this, and what their experiences have been?

I

infraredline

Awards
I'm curious if anyone's tried this, and what their experiences have been?
I too am interested in this, I read somewhere that you needed to take 5 caps a day which isn't exactly cheap to do.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1a-methyl-17b-hydroxy-5a-androstan-3-hydroxyimine
This looks like a ph to proviron.

Wouldn't expect it to work well high dosages def needed.

From wiki on proviron
Mesterolone had seen widespread use in bodybuilding primarily for antiestrogenic activity in anabolic steroid stacks but such use has declined after introduction of aromatase inhibitors and SERMs. Most significant benefits of current Mesterolone use are considered to be maintaining libido off-cycle and also relatively and temporarily improving vascularity.[3]

J

JD261985

Banned
Awards
This looks like a ph to proviron. Wouldn't expect it to work well high dosages def needed. From wiki on proviron Mesterolone had seen widespread use in bodybuilding primarily for antiestrogenic activity in anabolic steroid stacks but such use has declined after introduction of aromatase inhibitors and SERMs. Most significant benefits of current Mesterolone use are considered to be maintaining libido off-cycle and also relatively and temporarily improving vascularity.[3]
The logs on it have been very positive and people have reported it working too well at double the recommended dose

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
I'm using 6 caps of Mestebol per day, and it really doesn't do sh-t. Very disappointed.

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
I wonder what the maximum dose for Mestebol would be? The company I ordered from won't answer any questions about it, and Celtic Labs won't return emails.

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
I've been on Mestebol for a week now, should I notice effects by now if there were going to be any? How long does it take to see or feel any results on this stuff?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've been on Mestebol for a week now, should I notice effects by now if there were going to be any? How long does it take to see or feel any results on this stuff?
oops, wrong compound. I need to unsub to this thread. im just going to inject mast prop.

thought about getting 3 bottles, but went with celti tren for 3 bottles instead.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
oops, wrong compound. I need to unsub to this thread. im just going to inject mast prop.

thought about getting 3 bottles, but went with celti tren for 3 bottles instead.
Masteron greatly increases effectiveness of test, dramatically increases sex drive and hardens u up quick. Great fat burner too. Best androgen on the market besides Test.

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
Masteron greatly increases effectiveness of test, dramatically increases sex drive and hardens u up quick. Great fat burner too. Best androgen on the market besides Test.
Any PH's out there that convert to Masteron? Mestebol hasn't done a thing for my sex drive.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any PH's out there that convert to Masteron? Mestebol hasn't done a thing for my sex drive.
Sd is supposed to be the ph to masteron. But it acts so much differently from masteron....so to answer your question....nope

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sd is the ph to masteron. But it acts so much differently from masteron....so to answer your question....nope
No its a methylated version of Masteron. But yes, it acts so much different too. It is an active steroid.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No its a methylated version of Masteron. But yes, it acts so much different too. It is an active steroid.
Sorry....you're correct. It's a methylated version and not a ph to it.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Masteron is already methylated dht, sd is Di methylated dht

It has an additional 17a methyl on top of the 2a position