info on a new prohormone - AnabolicMinds.com

info on a new prohormone

Stats
    5'5"  178 lbs.

Question info on a new prohormone

has anyone heard of or used e-sixx prohormone i bought it from my local supp. store just wanted to know any reviews on it i think it's a form or the same as epi thanks

Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Looks like Epi and hexadrone. An it is being marketed as a non-methyl, but that isn't correct.
    Should gets some dry gains, depending on diet and training.
    Stats
    5'5"  178 lbs.

is this a good prohormone for cutting wanna lose some body fat i've been on it for 10 days so far, my diet is clean workout 3 days on 1 off with cardio and yes i take a liver support with it and joint support , and have my pct ready to go after i'm done my cycle thanks
    •   

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

post the ingredients and I'll tell you what they are.
    Stats
    5'5"  178 lbs.

2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol 10mg (Epistane / Havoc)
    6-chloro-androst-4-ene-3-one-17b-ol 30mg (Hexadrone)

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

yea, it's good for cutting. 3 caps e/d for 6 weeks. clomid, pct assist for pct.
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by deedollarz217 View Post
    is this a good prohormone for cutting wanna lose some body fat i've been on it for 10 days so far, my diet is clean workout 3 days on 1 off with cardio and yes i take a liver support with it and joint support , and have my pct ready to go after i'm done my cycle thanks
    Should be decent gains depending on diet an training. I haven't tried hexadrone, but I know Epi is generally at least a 6 week cycle because most people don't notice a whole lot until like weeks 3-4.
    However, when I took it I did notice some strength gains and some increased vascularity in mid to late week 2
    Stats
    5'5"  178 lbs.

my supp store told me 2 per day for 4 weeks being it's my first time, my pct is nolvadren, liver support is elixir and i take a joint support is myogenix, mens multi,fish oil,cla,i take everday, my diet is clean excercise 3 days on 1 off with cardio

You should read the stickies at the top of the forum
    Stats
    5'5"  178 lbs.

ok what are stickies i'm new to this stuff
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

ok what are stickies i'm new to this stuff
    Oh.god. nolvadren isn't a serm. You need nolva or.clomid. read before putting hormones into your body.
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by EatMoar View Post
    Oh.god. nolvadren isn't a serm. You need nolva or.clomid. read before putting hormones into your body.
    THIS!!!
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Few things brah.

Epi is not a prohormone but an active steroid. 20mg epi a day for 4 weeks is pointless as suggested by your supp store person. Nolvadren is a good addition to a post cycle therapy but is not a replacement for a serm. As already stated you need to do some research.

Fyi- I've seen/heard supplement store personal give some of the worst advice so be careful and do your own research.

And for fuk sake figure out what a sticky is lmao!!!!
    Stats
    5'5"  178 lbs.

ok i never said nolvadren is a serm it's a pct and i did my research on this stuff , my supp store has been in business for years and selling this stuff for 15 so i would think they know alot more than you guys on here i'm just trying to get some insight to this stuff that's all ,,,, see ya
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

ok i never said nolvadren is a serm it's a pct and i did my research on this stuff , my supp store has been in business for years and selling this stuff for 15 so i would think they know alot more than you guys on here i'm just trying to get some insight to this stuff that's all ,,,, see ya
    No they apparently don't know sh1t since they didn't tell you to buy a serm. That's a basic conceptm
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

Your local store is the exact reason all of this will be illeagal in a few years. Selling harsh compounds to people and fing them up with no mention of a serm.

Huh, sure. Dumbass
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Ok well from what you told us it's apparent that the guy who works at this store knows jack shyt. You wanna take his advice and go **** your body up go for it! Why the **** did you even come here if your supp store guys are supposedly experts? I mean you did come here. No one told you to make a thread asking for advice
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Lmao ^
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by thehogsters View Post
    Your local store is the exact reason all of this will be illeagal in a few years. Selling harsh compounds to people and fing them up with no mention of a serm.
    Remember those threads "they sold me some compound :superdrol: now I have no balls!!!!!"
    Stats
    5'5"  178 lbs.

ok ok i'll the advice but where and can i buy it online
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.

ok ok i'll the advice but where and can i buy it online
    No sourcing allowed here.
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

You might find something your looking for on some of the advertising on this page?
    You could google research chemicals ?
    Just saying !
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Lol funny. New post in 4-6 weeks guaranteed.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Supplements for bodybuilders
    Http://www.blacklionresearch.com
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Lhns2 View Post
    Lol funny. New post in 4-6 weeks guaranteed.
    Got serm but I'm growing antlers duhfuq?!
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Kid, troll, or idiot. Really?

Similar Forum Threads

1. any info on the new bpi supplement Blox?
    By MOTOengineer in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-26-2011, 10:44 PM
  2. Info on Brand new Furaguno
    By PimpinLow98 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-12-2007, 10:50 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-27-2006, 06:29 PM
  4. any new info on chlosetrol and ph gains stopping?
    By flexster in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-14-2004, 01:57 PM