Pain in quads after pin

wrathman10

Awards
So Iv pinned each quad twice over the last 2 weeks, wens will be the start of week 3 for me. I'm doing:
Test e 300mg/wk
Eq. 600mg/wk

I pull both with a 23g and swap out with a new 23g after I load it to pin. The pip on my right quad isn't bad but my left is horrible. I let my arms hang down and were my index finger reaches is we're I pin. Any ideas to help with the pain?

pro520roost

pro520roost

Awards
Might have hit a nerve I've had one hurt for weeks. Quads are painful for me glutes are better. Plus if this is your time pinning it's gonna hurt anywhere you do it. No pain no gain :)

wrathman10

Awards
To go into more detail. My left quad is sensitive and hurts. Can't bend it really, putting pants or socks on is a chore. Think I might move to the glute but not sure we're to pin at.

wrathman10

Awards
Might have hit a nerve I've had one hurt for weeks. Quads are painful for me glutes are better. Plus if this is your time pinning it's gonna hurt anywhere you do it. No pain no gain :)
The pain when I insert is the normal pain from shots but this is to the extent were I can't run which is bad. Very active job.

pro520roost

pro520roost

Awards
The pain when I insert is the normal pain from shots but this is to the extent were I can't run which is bad. Very active job.
It's normal and will get better every week. You are sticking something foreign into your muscle, takes time to adjust. My first cycle everyone I worked with ask a hundred times are you ok why are you limping?

WeT.DoLPhiN

Awards
Just like it was mentioned...gets easier with time. Take your time pushing the oil in the muscle. I also recommend running it under hot water for 20 to 30 seconds. Almost painless pins time and time again. Even try a 25g for the injection. Some people say it can't be done but that's absurd. It may take longer but slow and steady wins the race.

wrathman10

Awards
Does the location I use sound ok? Like am I hitting the right area?

WeT.DoLPhiN

Awards
Does the location I use sound ok? Like am I hitting the right area?
Does it feel like the oil is settling in your knee? I noticed my first cycle I was pinning too low on the lateral side of my quad. Take your thumb an place it on the side of your hip where it protrudes outward. Extend your index finger as far down as possible. Should be directly between your knee and your hip...maybe a tad higher if your taller.

WeT.DoLPhiN

Awards
You could try your glute as well but for what it's worth it always seems hit or miss. Depends a lot on your flexibility as well. Most important thing is keeping the needle steady inside you and proper dispersion of oil.

pro520roost

pro520roost

Awards
You could try your glute as well but for what it's worth it always seems hit or miss. Depends a lot on your flexibility as well. Most important thing is keeping the needle steady inside you and proper dispersion of oil.
I make my wife do it

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
So Iv pinned each quad twice over the last 2 weeks, wens will be the start of week 3 for me. I'm doing:
Test e 300mg/wk
Eq. 600mg/wk

I pull both with a 23g and swap out with a new 23g after I load it to pin. The pip on my right quad isn't bad but my left is horrible. I let my arms hang down and were my index finger reaches is we're I pin. Any ideas to help with the pain?
Try a .25ga. I used to have problems in the quads using a .23ga, but once I switched over to a .25, zero problems. And I pin every day (but not in the quads ed).

wrathman10

Awards
Does it feel like the oil is settling in your knee? I noticed my first cycle I was pinning too low on the lateral side of my quad. Take your thumb an place it on the side of your hip where it protrudes outward. Extend your index finger as far down as possible. Should be directly between your knee and your hip...maybe a tad higher if your taller.
No my knee is fine. I'm pretty low down the quad though, so it should be more toward the center?

hcontreras68

hcontreras68

Awards
So Iv pinned each quad twice over the last 2 weeks, wens will be the start of week 3 for me. I'm doing: Test e 300mg/wk Eq. 600mg/wk I pull both with a 23g and swap out with a new 23g after I load it to pin. The pip on my right quad isn't bad but my left is horrible. I let my arms hang down and were my index finger reaches is we're I pin. Any ideas to help with the pain?
I have had this problem too. I figured out that on my body if I pin directly in the middle of the quad (between the hip and knee toward the outside quadrant) I have this potential to get sore. I moved to higher in the quad (outside quadrant) about 6 inches below my waistline I feel zero pip. Nada. I honestly think I was hitting some nerves when I injected in the middle of the quad.

testabolic

Awards
I have had this problem too. I figured out that on my body if I pin directly in the middle of the quad (between the hip and knee toward the outside quadrant) I have this potential to get sore. I moved to higher in the quad (outside quadrant) about 6 inches below my waistline I feel zero pip. Nada. I honestly think I was hitting some nerves when I injected in the middle of the quad.
that is correct, my wife is a nurse and were you explained is the right spot, but there is a lot of veins and capillary beds in your leg and you are bound to hit one eventually.( inject and pull the needle out and blood squirts out, quite far..) it happens. Your glut is you best spot to inject, as long as you know the correct spot.. Good luck!