CSA2179's Hulk in the Mirror tour!!!

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
What’s up guys, so I have been focusing alot of attention on the real world and now it’s time to get back to my cyber world. since my last post I have graduated college hit 240lbs at 8% bf, and been blown by a 20year old chick. All of which was awesome. I went on a strict cut for 4 months and got down to 198lbs at 4%bf. Over the past 2 months I have really let myself go, due to finals and my last semester of school. I’m at 210lbs and ~8-10%bf. My chest has disappeared, which is a huge disappointment because it took me so long to gain. It’s time to get back in the game!!!

So I only work out for one reason... That’s to get my dick sucked as much as possible. I love watching a girl tear up as she chokes on my Guerrilla!!

So I’ve started my next cycle, I need a few opinions and ill open it up to everyone. So I’m running tren ace, EQ anavar and winny... my dose for the tren, winny and anavar are set, but the eq im not sure. Last time I ran EQ I ran it at 1.2g per week and loved it. **** was awesome. I was thinking about running it at a low dose. Like 600mg per week but I don’t want to waste valuable time on that drug. It would take like 6 weeks for me to decide if I like it at 600mg and another 6 weeks for me to get bloods back up to 1.2 if I decide to change it. So till I decide I will be at 1.2g, might drop it down if someone convinces me.

~~Cycle~~
TRT Test Cyp-125mg per week
• Tren Ace- weeks 1-4 150mg every day
• Eq- weels 1-(16-20) 1.2g per week (may drop to 600mg)
• Winny-weeks 1-6 100mg every day
• Anavar- Weeks 1-8 100mg every day
This a strong cutter on the front end followed by a lean bulk. I leave for the Bahamas in 4 weeks so I wanted to get shredded first. When I get back I will start changing the diet to 200cals over maint. My diet is spot on; if there is one thing I know its nutrition. I will also be tiring out a little cross fit. Not much but my mom, who was a body builder in the 80’s has gotten into it and really wants me to train with her. So I promised I would try it. So I figure 3 times a week for the 30 days. Then I’ll decide if I like it.

I started this cycle 5 days ago, so everything has kicked in full strength and I feel awesome. By the end of week 4 I will be ready to stop the tren!! I love high dosing that stuff but I can only handle it for 3-4 weeks. I might have to cut it early. Hope I get some followers,
Hairy chest.jpg

Slappy244

Slappy244

Awards
in for epic tren abuse.

have you thought about adding mast? maybe after the orals. idk, just at thought.

CobbledPath

Awards
woh looking pretty fat for 8-10% bf mate. just sayin

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
bro did you eat at all for 2 months? you dont even look like you weigh 200.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Ill follow along Chris, you've def lost some size man but I'm sure you'll put that back on in no time.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
I'm in!

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
had 5 surgeries since july. my left kidney went into failure. ive lost alot :( ill post up some of the old pics from before i got sick. had some thyroid problems that are associated with the kidney disorder too and when your thyroid is going peddle to the metal you lose everything. muscle fat it doesnt care.. got a clean bill of health about a month ago. ill get back up there. just takes time.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
had 5 surgeries since july. my left kidney went into failure. ive lost alot :( ill post up some of the old pics from before i got sick. had some thyroid problems that are associated with the kidney disorder too and when your thyroid is going peddle to the metal you lose everything. muscle fat it doesnt care.. got a clean bill of health about a month ago. ill get back up there. just takes time.
Damn bro that is crazy! Im glad you got a clean bill of health. Have you talked to your doc about the added gear on top of your trt?

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
yeah. he is totally against it. hahaha. but i have Medullary sponge kidney (MSK) disease and on top of that i dont produce citrate. so create huge calcium deposites ( mostly kidney stones) that shut of the flow to and from my kidney. with the new medi there should be no problem im getting up some pics before i got sick in a min. i know i look small in the pic above but im 210lbs, its just look small because of my frame.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
2014pre pics.png
this is from my early on lifting 3-4 years ago. i was around 200lbs in the picture on the left and about 215 is on the right
IMG_1762.JPG
this is my back from around 215ish abot 3-4 years ago
not the bigger stuuf
2x.jpg
this was me at 225lbs not the acne on the chest from the deca,,, i love deca but hate h=acne
bink.jpg
i hsould be around 230lbs here just finishing the deca cycle
beast.jpg
dont have many from 240 but this is one of them, i was 235-240 depending on what i ate that day, check out the traps and the back
grow.jpg
this is me at 240lbs, bf was ~10% girls too the picture so sorry. this was not to long before i got sick.

Attachments

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
so yeah as you can all see, i have lost alot. the illness really put me down for a while but im going strong now, time to kill it, it shouldn't be a problem to get back up to 240lbs i work for the best UGL there is and will be jacked up like a mf'n train in no time.

Slappy- i love running mast but im not going to this cycle. i have run it in the past with just my TRT and 600mg of maste per week. it was phenomenal.

Slappy244

Slappy244

Awards
you rock brotha. when are you starting the tren?

my next cycle will be a come back tour similar to this. i've lost 25 lbs in the past month from hep a. i'm planing on 250mg EQ and 150mg sust QOD as the cycle base, then adding mast and a little tren.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Damn I missed u brah. I'm so sorry to hear about everything you've went through man. But I know u ain't gonna let that sh*t get u down. I'm in for the ride brah, I know you'll get massive brah.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
tren started about a week before i posted this up. thanks for joining in. the surgery's were pretty rough, the killed everything. gaining my appetite back has been the hardest part. due to all the meds im never hungry and if i am its only for high sugar things. cycles going strong. i love a good blast off with tren. i think ill only run it three weeks. i might add in tren e and run that at a low does for 12 weeks. leave for the Bahamas in a 10 days so the day i leave will be the last day of tren ace. so ill probably start tren e today.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
That's what's up brah. You'll get back on track fur sure. I know u won't let nothing stop u from gettin deez gainz!!!!

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
woh looking pretty fat for 8-10% bf mate. just sayin
That's probably legit 10 on calipers. Why the hate? And mate ? I doubt he's mating with you. I don't think your his type.

Why all the hate? He's a cool dude , doesn't jack with anyone else's sh*t and knows a thing or three about juice. Either sit back relax and enjoy or go f yourselves Chris, eq, go big. I tried a low dose eq cycle after high and it sucked. At a gram at least the sides were worth dealing with. At 500 I got all the sides no growth and a hint of gyno until I ate a f*ck load of letro. Glad your doing better my dude. In it for epic drug abuse.

technique88

technique88

Awards
In on this! Where have I been? Lol

I'm impressed dude! Your traps chest and arms at 240 looked freaky!

No worries! It's motivation to work harder to get that back and so much more!

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
Subbed to this. I know how if feels to lose gains from injuries/surgeries. Cycle looks epic, kill it!

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
You don't know me but I love the looks of this cycle. I'll be watching and seeing how it treats you! I want to try Eq sometime.

pro520roost

pro520roost

Awards
Looks interesting I'm in. You were solid as he'll at 240 hope you get back there!

technique88

technique88

Awards
I am almost reconsidering the 1g/ week of EQ I will be running soon for Deca...

technique88

technique88

Awards
I would do 1000mg of test a week and 500mg of Deca...

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
i ran 1.2g of test with 600mg of deca, it was awesome. got some bad gyno at the end due to fake caber. i only go for the real stuff now. no short cuts on cost. i love eq at 1g +. it really does some impressive stuff. if youve never used deca you should. it can have some bad side effects but if your prepaired then you should be ok. i wouldnt go under 500mg. unless you were using it for something other than its anabolic quality's.

this is the first time ive mixed winny and anavar and i got to say i really like it. the amount of vains is really getting crazy during workouts. im really looking to fill my skin back out. it feels loose, probably just from the rapid weight loss. starting to feel above normal strenght. its difficult going to the gym because i use to be one of the bigger guys. so when i walked up to something people moved on. now i feel so small , so ive been doing alot of workouts at home. once i get my confidence back up ill start hitting the gym.

glad to have all yall with me. i leave for the Bahamas in a week after i return this cycle will be in full swing.i should be back up to 240 by july. going to order a back up liver off ebay, figure thats cheaper than using my health insurance

technique88

technique88

Awards
i ran 1.2g of test with 600mg of deca, it was awesome. got some bad gyno at the end due to fake caber. i only go for the real stuff now. no short cuts on cost. i love eq at 1g +. it really does some impressive stuff. if youve never used deca you should. it can have some bad side effects but if your prepaired then you should be ok. i wouldnt go under 500mg. unless you were using it for something other than its anabolic quality's. this is the first time ive mixed winny and anavar and i got to say i really like it. the amount of vains is really getting crazy during workouts. im really looking to fill my skin back out. it feels loose, probably just from the rapid weight loss. starting to feel above normal strenght. its difficult going to the gym because i use to be one of the bigger guys. so when i walked up to something people moved on. now i feel so small , so ive been doing alot of workouts at home. once i get my confidence back up ill start hitting the gym. glad to have all yall with me. i leave for the Bahamas in a week after i return this cycle will be in full swing.i should be back up to 240 by july. going to order a back up liver off ebay, figure thats cheaper than using my health insurance
I'm looking to run a side effect free cycle. Mainly the reason why I didn't go with Deca. I would like to keep my sex drive this time around.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
I'm looking to run a side effect free cycle. Mainly the reason why I didn't go with Deca. I would like to keep my sex drive this time around.
Eq is Nasty. Id rather have no boners than eq.

technique88

technique88

Awards
Would u give npp a shot?
I've always wanted to run NPP. I think next cycle I will include that. I guess what I meant by deca is actually NPP.

Nandrolone I think will be my favorite steroid once I try it. Seems like it jus makes a mutha f@@ker nice a beefy. Anyone who knows me, understands that I like the beefy big a$$ mofo look opposed to being ripped.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I've always wanted to run NPP. I think next cycle I will include that. I guess what I meant by deca is actually NPP.

Nandrolone I think will be my favorite steroid once I try it. Seems like it jus makes a mutha f@@ker nice a beefy. Anyone who knows me, understands that I like the beefy big a$$ mofo look opposed to being ripped.
Lol f*ck yeah brah. I'm gonna use it when I blast after my last show in August next year.

Slappy244

Slappy244

Awards
ever tried proviron?

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
eq is rough, this is only my second time using it. i dont plan on making it a staple. but i responded to it very well

technique88

technique88

Awards
eq is rough, this is only my second time using it. i dont plan on making it a staple. but i responded to it very well
What do you mean by rough?

Slappy244

Slappy244

Awards
how's the tren going? still at a 150mg/day?

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
I was literally thinking about this thread before I went to the gym this morning.
I hope CSA is ok.
Yeah he's good guys. I talked to jin the other day. Tearin it up as usual. He is in the Bahamas right now probably struttin around the beaches and bruising uterus all over the island lol.

technique88

technique88

Awards
Yeah he's good guys. I talked to jin the other day. Tearin it up as usual. He is in the Bahamas right now probably struttin around the beaches and bruising uterus all over the island lol.
Ohhhhh yeah! Forgot he was on vacation

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Lol vaginal hemorrhaging

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
by rough i mean about week six i normally get some pretty high anxiety. it normallly goes away after a week or 2 but its like ill forget to breath. im off the tren now. i ran it for 4 weeks at 150mg. the tren i have is overdosed so i dont know what its actually at. all i know is i have never had tren cough or tren results like this brand of tren.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
WesleyInman IronMag Labs 5
Prince IronMag Labs 12
Supplements 12
mixedup Anabolics 149
mixedup Anabolics 10