do you need a prescription to buy syringes
- 12-22-2013, 09:29 PM
- 12-22-2013, 09:43 PM
- 12-22-2013, 09:48 PM
Awesome mad thanks to you bro...ima feel awkward but I guess ill just say for like a vitamin injection. Luckly I have an innocent face that doesnt look like a heroin user
12-22-2013, 09:51 PM
12-22-2013, 09:59 PM
Haha okay cool sorry im a newb with anabolics....been researching for months, but when its time to inject stuff and all that its like oh **** gotta get things straight pronto.
Would they have the solution you mix in with your peptides
12-22-2013, 10:14 PM
12-22-2013, 10:18 PM
12-22-2013, 10:22 PM
12-22-2013, 10:24 PM
Dam thats lame im from Texas so I could see us being strict
12-22-2013, 11:59 PM
It's 100% pharmacy discretion for the states where its legal. Most bigger pharmacies will tell you no, some will say yes...depends on the policy of that particular pharmacy and how anal the person behind the counter is. Best way to avoid "embarrassment" and hassle is to order online, I get 2 day shipping where I'm at.
12-23-2013, 12:02 AM
No u don't need a script but really just order them online cheaper that way
The Swole Stoner
12-23-2013, 06:14 AM
Just order them from one of the pet supply places online. Then you don't have to go to CVS and look like a crack head scoring pins.
12-23-2013, 11:31 AM
I ordered online, it was way cheeper any ways, just not as convenient.
12-23-2013, 12:52 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By conan1071 in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 21Last Post: 07-08-2007, 11:18 AM
- By conan1071 in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 0Last Post: 07-03-2007, 02:47 PM
- By wb3471 in forum SupplementsReplies: 16Last Post: 10-16-2006, 04:13 PM
- By FENRIR in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 5Last Post: 05-31-2006, 10:10 AM
- By Vader in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 12-19-2005, 09:10 PM