do you need a prescription to buy syringes

  1. Banned
    Natty22's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    155
    Rep Power
    0

    do you need a prescription to buy syringes


    I know you can buy online, but could I go to like walgreens ask for some without a script and get em? Like what if I just need them for vitamin b12 shot or something..

    Anyone know

  2. Registered User
    tyga tyga's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    missouri
    Posts
    6,604
    Rep Power
    2369790

    Quote Originally Posted by Natty22 View Post
    I know you can buy online, but could I go to like walgreens ask for some without a script and get em? Like what if I just need them for vitamin b12 shot or something.. Anyone know
    Walgreens wis where I get mine. No script. They've never asked me for one either
    MYOKEM SPONSORED ATHLETE
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
  3. Banned
    Natty22's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    155
    Rep Power
    0

    Awesome mad thanks to you bro...ima feel awkward but I guess ill just say for like a vitamin injection. Luckly I have an innocent face that doesnt look like a heroin user
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    tyga tyga's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    missouri
    Posts
    6,604
    Rep Power
    2369790

    Quote Originally Posted by Natty22 View Post
    Awesome mad thanks to you bro...ima feel awkward but I guess ill just say for like a vitamin injection. Luckly I have an innocent face that doesnt look like a heroin user
    Lol. Bro, just go in and say "I need a bag (or box) of 31g fine needle insulin syringes." No need to lie lol theyll just say yes and sell me to you..
    MYOKEM SPONSORED ATHLETE
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
  5. Banned
    Natty22's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    155
    Rep Power
    0

    Haha okay cool sorry im a newb with anabolics....been researching for months, but when its time to inject stuff and all that its like oh **** gotta get things straight pronto.

    Would they have the solution you mix in with your peptides
  6. Registered User
    tyga tyga's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    missouri
    Posts
    6,604
    Rep Power
    2369790

    Quote Originally Posted by Natty22 View Post
    Haha okay cool sorry im a newb with anabolics....been researching for months, but when its time to inject stuff and all that its like oh **** gotta get things straight pronto. Would they have the solution you mix in with your peptides
    Negative. That you'll have to grab off line
    MYOKEM SPONSORED ATHLETE
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
  7. Banned
    Natty22's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    155
    Rep Power
    0

    Okay no biggie thanks
  8. Registered User
    tcslick's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    860
    Rep Power
    166795

    Quote Originally Posted by Natty22 View Post
    Okay no biggie thanks
    It depends on what state you live in. I live in a state where you don't need a script but I have been refused a few times. One place told me it was store policy that they had to have you in the system for a script that required syringes.
  9. Banned
    Natty22's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    155
    Rep Power
    0

    Dam thats lame im from Texas so I could see us being strict
  10. Banned
    AnabolicHolic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,716
    Rep Power
    0

    It's 100% pharmacy discretion for the states where its legal. Most bigger pharmacies will tell you no, some will say yes...depends on the policy of that particular pharmacy and how anal the person behind the counter is. Best way to avoid "embarrassment" and hassle is to order online, I get 2 day shipping where I'm at.
  11. Registered User
    Oscar's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    824
    Rep Power
    195165

    No u don't need a script but really just order them online cheaper that way
    The Swole Stoner
  12. Registered User
    thehogsters's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    530
    Rep Power
    15601

    Just order them from one of the pet supply places online. Then you don't have to go to CVS and look like a crack head scoring pins.
  13. Registered User
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Your moms house
    Posts
    14,556
    Rep Power
    1590239

    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicHolic View Post
    It's 100% pharmacy discretion for the states where its legal. Most bigger pharmacies will tell you no, some will say yes...depends on the policy of that particular pharmacy and how anal the person behind the counter is. Best way to avoid "embarrassment" and hassle is to order online, I get 2 day shipping where I'm at.
    this is exactly what happened with me. I went into both cvs and walgreens here in az, and no rx needed to purchase syringes, but that didn't stop the pharmacist from telling me no, he wouldn't sell them to me.
    I ordered online, it was way cheeper any ways, just not as convenient.
  14. Banned
    AnabolicHolic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,716
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post

    this is exactly what happened with me. I went into both cvs and walgreens here in az, and no rx needed to purchase syringes, but that didn't stop the pharmacist from telling me no, he wouldn't sell them to me.
    I ordered online, it was way cheeper any ways, just not as convenient.
    The big name pharmacies are the main bitches. I figure the minute i try to get some humulin r they will pull the same shyt...even though I've been successful in the past.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Do you need a PUMP to grow muscle
    By conan1071 in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 07-08-2007, 11:18 AM
  2. Do you need a PUMP to grow muscle
    By conan1071 in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-03-2007, 02:47 PM
  3. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 10-16-2006, 04:13 PM
  4. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-31-2006, 10:10 AM
  5. Do you need to cap NAC powder?
    By Vader in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-19-2005, 09:10 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in