The problem with shopping.

B

bigbrawler

Awards
So the other day I was trying to buy jeans cuz I wanted some that fit. I tried on half a dozen that would fit my waste would not get half way up my thighs. So yup every pair I own has elastic of some size in the fabric ****. Even my rock revivals. So I'm wondering how many guys have these issues and how you deal with them. I bought a custom fit suit the other day was fairly happy. Turns out I have a 48 inch chest 32 inch waist 17.5 inch neck and 18.5 inch arms at 255. 28.5 to 29 inch thighs. Now im 6'5 to 6'6. Gotta say pretty happy with this "problem" after 2 cycles.

cleveland1

cleveland1

Awards
DUDE ! My fiancé bitches every time we go shopping. I seriously "try" to find jeans about every 3 months. I try on about 20-30 pairs and none fit! My waist ( on cycle) is about 34. 32 when I'm off cycle. My legs fit in 36 waist jeans and my length is 30-32 depending on type of jeans . Basically I end up leaving the store with yet more workout shorts and workout pants. Sometimes sweats. However on accident I did find a trick. If I buy 36x34 and I take them to get shorted, they fit me fine. For some reason clothes in the US are only made for fat people or people who don't workout. I can't even find a damn shirt anymore. It's fits my back great but is down to my knees. You have no idea of how much of a pain in the ass this has been for me. Basically I'm in sweats and cut off 24/7/365.

K

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, this is an issue, but I found that there are some brands of jeans I can buy, but pay a lot. Also, I like clothes to fit well, so I need to get my dress/work shirts tailored. I have 28" thighs that don't match jeans well with a 33" waist and my 18" neck, 45" chest also don't translate well into a 33" waist because with an 18" neck, they assume you are a fat ass and size the rest of the shirt that way.

Nordstroms has become by go to for tailoring and better brands.