M-drol pulse is a PCT required

cheesecake0

Awards
Hi there,

Will a PCT be required for a M/W/F 10mg m-drol pulse for 5-6 weeks?

I have done a 4 week cycle before with a 4 week PCT and had extreme libido / ED issues so do not wish to go down that route again..

rphash49

Awards
Yes you will need a pct to include a serm. Add something like trest or dermacrine to help with libido and run SD a full four weeks.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wouldn't recommend any pulse cycle~ You are just putting yourself on a hormonal roller coaster. Add in SNS DAA on cycle to help with libido;)
DAA on cycle to help libido? Guess I've never heard of that working.

OP did you not recover from the original cycle that wasn't pulsed?

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAA on cycle to help libido? Guess I've never heard of that working.

OP did you not recover from the original cycle that wasn't pulsed?
DAA is actually very god for libido. There's no sense in paying $35 or so for something like Dermacrine

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DAA is actually very god for libido. There's no sense in paying $35 or so for something like Dermacrine
I've noticed an increase in libido off cycle from DAA. Just thought it was pointless on cycle. I honestly miss Mdrol like crazy but definitely don't miss the dead dick from it! CEL products were incredibly good. So wish I would have stocked up more.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes you will need a pct to include a serm. Add something like trest or dermacrine to help with libido and run SD a full four weeks.
Okay everyone talks about trest as their test base is that just transderm 4dhea?

pete379

Awards
If you pulse you need to up your dose. I pulsed at 30mg for 6 weeks MWF. 20 mg pre and 10 post. If you run it at 10mg, I'd run it straight for 6 weeks. If you eat clean you'll get a nice recomp. A serm is a MUST!

rphash49

Awards
What is confusing for you?

I've used DAA and contine to use with pct more so because I have so much in my stock. I've used testforce2, Sns daa, d-pol, tcf1 along with many others and i highly doubt it can counteract on cycle libido issues caused by SD or the like.

BPS dermacrine is well worth the cost of admission. Not only will it actually help libido but it also does a great job with on cycle lethargy.

But I can only speak from experience. Do you have any science to back your claims.

Side note: I'm a big SNS fanboy. I love x-gels and Sns creatine mono. I also have about $500 worth of empty SNS containers that I need to send in. Is that SNS program still running?

Reactions: mw1
flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Up the dose if you pulse it. Always Have a serm on hand.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've used DAA and contine to use with pct more so because I have so much in my stock. I've used testforce2, Sns daa, d-pol, tcf1 along with many others and i highly doubt it can counteract on cycle libido issues caused by SD or the like.

BPS dermacrine is well worth the cost of admission. Not only will it actually help libido but it also does a great job with on cycle lethargy.

But I can only speak from experience. Do you have any science to back your claims.

Side note: I'm a big SNS fanboy. I love x-gels and Sns creatine mono. I also have about $500 worth of empty SNS containers that I need to send in. Is that SNS program still running?
Absolutely. In the SNS section there should be a thread titled "Reload" with the info