Low Dose Stano

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Could you run stano at a low enough dose to get some aggression in the gym but not get shutdown or need a SERM or would it ne too low to notice any benefits?

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Stano solo ain't worth it....

Much better options out there in my opinion.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm about to start x gels soon, I'm just looking for something to add some aggression only. I don't need anything hormonal necessarily.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
I'm about to start x gels soon, I'm just looking for something to add some aggression only. I don't need anything hormonal necessarily.
looks like you answered your own question :)

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If it's just extra agression in the gym you're looking for I would suggest a good stimm pre work out.

And some motivating music;)

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Could you run stano at a low enough dose to get some aggression in the gym but not get shutdown or need a SERM or would it ne too low to notice any benefits?
You do need a serm for solo Stano. OTC pct would be fine

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
I did an SD/4ad bridge to Stano, with a 2 week overlap(4 weeks SD/4ad, 6 weeks Stano) and I ran the stano something like 600/600/800/800/1000/1000. I didn't think stano was really good until I hit 1000, that's when it shined for me. If I ever used it again I think I would probably start at 800 and bring it up to 1200 in the end. It's worthless at a low dose IMO.