LGI 11-X vs. Iron Legion XI KT

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
I've never done a PH, but I'm 24 and considering it. I know I've yet to reach my genetic potential, but I'd be looking more for a recomp/cut agent rather than a bulking one... which is why I'm looking at 11-OXO or 11-Keto.

I'm about 175 lbs, 5'9'' and hovering around 17% bodyfat.

I've taken anti-estros and test boosters, but nothing that's ever required PCT. I know if dosed low, these compounds do not really require one because there's no shutdown.

I've done research and I've seen that 11-keto is more active? Perhaps someone can shed some light on this.

I would run either of these for a max of 6 weeks and my goal would be to cut as much fat as possible while retaining as much muscle as possible.

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
Running xl kt right now and its nice. I will run it again.

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Running xl kt right now and its nice. I will run it again.

How long are you running it for and what's your dosing protocol and what PCT are you following it with?

I heard anything with Arimistane (EPro/AD-3) would be good enough?

daniel11

daniel11

Awards
  • Established
11-ketotestestosterone should be considerably more potent and effective than the trione version. iron legion's is transdermal also, so its different there too. here is henryv's writeup.

http://www.totalflexblog.com/prohormone-and-designer-steroid-profiles/11-ketotestosterone/
RH2012 nailed it.

The results from 11-KT are wonderful, mild yet considerably effective. It's great to get your feet wet, or to stack with other compounds for experienced users.

Running XI-KT for 6 weeks cutting is a perfect application. The cortisol control is key here, as is the muscle retention. Muscles will also start to be more dense and dry.

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
RH2012 nailed it. The results from 11-KT are wonderful, mild yet considerably effective. It's great to get your feet wet, or to stack with other compounds for experienced users. Running XI-KT for 6 weeks cutting is a perfect application. The cortisol control is key here, as is the muscle retention. Muscles will also start to be more dense and dry.
And what's proper PCT for this? I was reading around and Erase Pro seems to be fine.

And because it's not methylated there's no need for cycle assist?

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And what's proper PCT for this? I was reading around and Erase Pro seems to be fine.

And because it's not methylated there's no need for cycle assist?
Unless you mega dose you really dont need a pct with either, nor Cycle Assist

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Unless you mega dose you really dont need a pct with either, nor Cycle Assist
I was thinking a standard dose of 1.5ml for 6 weeks.

Can this be run for 8?

daniel11

daniel11

Awards
  • Established
Yeah pretty mild PCT. Erase or Nolvadren XT.

If you run it high dose or extended time maybe a mild SERM dose. But your body should naturally recover from this stuff.

It really depends how you feel. It is androgenic so some suppression will most likely be experienced.

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Okay, so I'm getting it from l***out.

I'm currently on OG Erase Pro and ABE - I have about 3.5 weeks left on Erase and I just started ABE a week ago. I'm only going 4 weeks on ABE.

Here's my game plan:
Once I'm done with Erase, wait 3 weeks and get bloods done.
Two weeks after that, begin 11-kt cycle at 1.5 ml for 6 weeks.
Cals will be about 500 under maintenance with about 250g/protein, 50 g/fat, and 100 g/carbs.
Carbs will be eaten around workouts and non workout days will be taken only during two meals.
After 6 weeks I will OG Erase Pro for 8 weeks.

Do I need cycle support for this? Also, should I look out for any aggression or sides like that?

daniel11

daniel11

Awards
  • Established
Okay, so I'm getting it from l***out.

I'm currently on OG Erase Pro and ABE - I have about 3.5 weeks left on Erase and I just started ABE a week ago. I'm only going 4 weeks on ABE.

Here's my game plan:
Once I'm done with Erase, wait 3 weeks and get bloods done.
Two weeks after that, begin 11-kt cycle at 1.5 ml for 6 weeks.
Cals will be about 500 under maintenance with about 250g/protein, 50 g/fat, and 100 g/carbs.
Carbs will be eaten around workouts and non workout days will be taken only during two meals.
After 6 weeks I will OG Erase Pro for 8 weeks.

Do I need cycle support for this? Also, should I look out for any aggression or sides like that?
Very nice. 1.5ml @6weeks will be a great cut.

I am always a fan if running supports, but at the same time I believe supports are good to run even off cycle. Since it's non-methyl and transdermal you won't need added liver care like Tudca or Udca. Maybe look into Talos if you feel like you need something.

It is an androgenic compound which can help with gym aggression but it's mild. You won't see the aggression that you get from most androgenic PH/DS. I would be very surprised to see reports of issues with aggression.

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
I, at recommended dosage, feel great w/ no anger whatsoever. Very mild as stated already. My mood has improved actually.

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
I have no clue but I am leaner for sure. My diet has sucked to say the least. Throw in some cardio work and it shines from my experience. Work and life threw me through a loop and I can tell I would have accumulated some fat from my poor eatting habits. I think its worth a go but eat good and train hard.

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
I know I could have way better results if only my eatting was clean. An optimal environment for the compound to work better would have been beneficial for sure. I'm stocking up for a strict run in the future.

amarula

Awards
I have no clue but I am leaner for sure. My diet has sucked to say the least. Throw in some cardio work and it shines from my experience. Work and life threw me through a loop and I can tell I would have accumulated some fat from my poor eatting habits. I think its worth a go but eat good and train hard.
It is a good review, altough the problems with the diet, you manage to loose fat. When you know this different success stories in different context you can say the product really work

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
Just noticed I said I'm leaner and then gained fat lol. What I mean is if my habits were better, I'd have better results.

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I just got 3 bottles of the KT and was going to run it the same way the OP is. My question is at this dose will I experience any lethargic sides? If so what test base should I choose. Something other than Stano please, I've never had success with it. Also what's the highest dosage you can run on this? Thanks.

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
All I can say is that at the recommended dosage, there was no lethargy. I believe it has a slight stimulant effect and shouldn't be taken close to bed time. Someone correct me if wrong.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
11kt transdermal is more potent mg for mg, but the skin has limited absorption capabilities, where as the small intestines has unlimited absorption capabilities.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
11kt transdermal is more potent mg for mg, but the skin has limited absorption capabilities, where as the small intestines has unlimited absorption capabilities.
True, but you won't overload the entire body's dermal layer with most any transdermal, so it's a non-issue.

All I can say is that at the recommended dosage, there was no lethargy. I believe it has a slight stimulant effect and shouldn't be taken close to bed time. Someone correct me if wrong.
There is no lethargy or stimulant effect

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
True, but you won't overload the entire body's dermal layer with most any transdermal, so it's a non-issue.

There is no lethargy or stimulant effect
You've never used this product have you?

You'll never be able to dose transdermal 11kt as high as oral 11oxo.

rphash49

Awards
You've never used this product have you?

You'll never be able to dose transdermal 11kt as high as oral 11oxo.
He just ran iron legion's xi-11 if I'm not mistaken.

Also doesn't oral 11oxo have it convert to 11kt? I could be wrong

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
He just ran iron legion's xi-11 if I'm not mistaken.

Also doesn't oral 11oxo have it convert to 11kt? I could be wrong
it is the ph to 11 keto test. coop running steroids, this is news.

looked it up it had me so curious. posted on 11/11/13 he was going to be running it soon, and by 12/28/13 he reported in same thread he had zero sides, and didn't notice much besides increased vascularity and it appeared the cycle was over.

interesting.

is this a spray product?

rphash49

Awards
it is the ph to 11 keto test. coop running steroids, this is news.

looked it up it had me so curious. posted on 11/11/13 he was going to be running it soon, and by 12/28/13 he reported in same thread he had zero sides, and didn't notice much besides increased vascularity and it appeared the cycle was over.

interesting.

is this a spray product?
It's applied with a dropper. Just like trenazone/dienazone using iron legion's salvo carrier.

He also said he didn't lose weight but went down in pants size which I find impressive

rphash49

Awards
I don't think anyone knows exactly what the conversion would be but I'm guessing you would have to take a ridiculous amount of oral 11oxo to match transdermal 11kt.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
It is more of an oil. You can't dose td 11kt as high as oral 11-oxo, yes, but my point is that you don't need to. No one would ever need 600mg of td 11-kt a day, for instance.

The only reason I used it is because it is indeed natty, e.g. Found in the food supply via fish. It's dshea compliant, requires no clinical pct, etc.

As far as I'm concerned, regular dhea is "harder" than this :D

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It is more of an oil. You can't dose td 11kt as high as oral 11-oxo, yes, but my point is that you don't need to. No one would ever need 600mg of td 11-kt a day, for instance.
Thats true^^^
Its aways going to be expensive cause it takes about 1.2kg of 11oxo to make 1kg of kt

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
"As far as I'm concerned, regular dhea is "harder" than this
"how so? why do you think so?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
A.compound such as that should be ran for 6-8 weeks.
Enough is in the eye of the beholder. I didn't want to be suppressed enough to need a non-OTC pct, and I think I succeeded in this endeavor as my training/mood hasn't missed a beat. Great all around product as far as cost:benefit is concerned...save for monetary costs :D

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Enough is in the eye of the beholder. I didn't want to be suppressed enough to need a non-OTC pct, and I think I succeeded in this endeavor as my training/mood hasn't missed a beat. Great all around product as far as cost:benefit is concerned...save for monetary costs :D
You could of pm'd me for cycle/ pct advice, a few of your colleagues have in the past, and I would recommend you a OTC pct protocol that would work fine, even for something like hdrol @ 75mg 6 weeks.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
how many pumps a day for 6 week cycle of 11 keto?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
how many pumps a day for 6 week cycle of 11 keto?
It's a dropper.

I don't like droppers.
Luckily I don't use transdermals n e more though, or I'd complain, lol.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
You could of pm'd me for cycle/ pct advice, a few of your colleagues have in the past, and I would recommend you a OTC pct protocol that would work fine, even for something like hdrol @ 75mg 6 weeks.
I appreciate it man. Unfortunately, I'm a ***** and this is probably the hardest thing I'll ever use lol

daniel11

daniel11

Awards
  • Established
Make it part of your after shower routine. A dropper or two around the clavicle a, neck and chest area and rub it in. Not any harder than using lotion or after shave. Wash hands and let it air dry.

If you shave your head that's also a great location to apply it, burns a little the first time. Personally I like rubbing this stuff in. Gives me a chance to rub my chesticles.

And don't over think the pct stuff... This is mild. Pct is a new concept that's really taken off on these boards on the inter web. It's smart and safe and all around a good idea when running suppressive cycles. The body is amazing and you will recover regardless. Pick any OTC pct product it will help you sleep better at night and that's important.

rphash49

Awards
Just bought two bottles. The power of a coop recommendation at work.

liamc30

Awards
if it takes 3 weeks before taking effect, than longer cycles would be needed. I have one bottle that i was going to use during the last 4 weeks of an 8 week osta run, but if it weren't going to kick in in time, I would save it for another time when I had more product.