PCT... what's going on?

Bas4Lizzife

Awards
I'm on day 23 of PCT and am confused about what's happening. I ran 1-test cyp/4-ad cyp for 10 weeks, and a bottle of M-dien that overlapped and ended 14 days after the last injection. I started PCT a day later. My final weight was 228 and within the first week I dropped 2-3 lbs... obviously water. The funny thing is, my weight held constant at around 225 for the next couple weeks but this past week I noticed it fall to 223 and today to 221. Is this probably still water? I didn't notice significant bloat from the 4-ad while on so I assumed I dropped the water weight right away. Oddly, I've still made strength gains in every exercise for the first 3 weeks of PCT. If I'm getting stronger I'm probably not wasting muscle am I? My PCT is Nolva at 40mg for 20 days and 20mg for 20 days and I have kept calories plenty high at over 4500 every day since off. Not really freaking out, but just wondering what the deal is since this is my first cycle and I dont think I passed my genetic potential already.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
sounds like some left over water weight. nothing to worry about, especially if your strength is still climbing.

dego

Awards
I'm on day 23 of PCT and am confused about what's happening. I ran 1-test cyp/4-ad cyp for 10 weeks, and a bottle of M-dien that overlapped and ended 14 days after the last injection. I started PCT a day later. My final weight was 228 and within the first week I dropped 2-3 lbs... obviously water. The funny thing is, my weight held constant at around 225 for the next couple weeks but this past week I noticed it fall to 223 and today to 221. Is this probably still water? I didn't notice significant bloat from the 4-ad while on so I assumed I dropped the water weight right away. Oddly, I've still made strength gains in every exercise for the first 3 weeks of PCT. If I'm getting stronger I'm probably not wasting muscle am I? My PCT is Nolva at 40mg for 20 days and 20mg for 20 days and I have kept calories plenty high at over 4500 every day since off. Not really freaking out, but just wondering what the deal is since this is my first cycle and I dont think I passed my genetic potential already.
Look a little more in the mirror and a little less at the scale. I won't bother you so much.