PCT in luggage while flying?

dramallama

Awards
I'll be starting my PCT this Sunday but I am flying 1200 miles away for a week on the 29th this month. Will the following cause problems in my luggage? (not carry-on)

Unleashed (bottle o pills)
Post-Cycle (same thing)
Liquid torem with oral syringe
Bottle of Forma Stanzol

...hoping I won't have to ship these two ways lol.

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
I'll be starting my PCT this Sunday but I am flying 1200 miles away for a week on the 29th this month. Will the following cause problems in my luggage? (not carry-on)

Unleashed (bottle o pills)
Post-Cycle (same thing)
Liquid torem with oral syringe
Bottle of Forma Stanzol

...hoping I won't have to ship these two ways lol.
Everything is fine, OTC. The torem I would take the label off and put it in the checked bag.

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
I loaded up forma stanzol and clomid pills etc a few years back with no problem, and they put a ticket in my luggage that they had "inspected" it both going and leaving back :D Also, this year, I packed my androgel, forma, all sorts of loose pills that were Rx, DHT gel, etc.....and again, got notification that they had inspected it both times, and no issues. They are looking for either a) bombs/weapons or b) large quantity of street drugs (coke, weed, meth...). Although, if you had distribution quantity of AAS they'd be more than happy to confiscate that as well and pursue prosecution. As stated already, just don't put it in your carry-on luggage...they will inspect the shyt out of that as you probably already know.....check all that stuff.....

dramallama

Awards
What about that oral syringe? Anyobody ever taken that one? I could just order one to the place I'm going but more of a hassle that way..

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Maybe think about shipping it Fedex to your destination? This would eliminate any worries.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
I'll be starting my PCT this Sunday but I am flying 1200 miles away for a week on the 29th this month. Will the following cause problems in my luggage? (not carry-on) Unleashed (bottle o pills) Post-Cycle (same thing) Liquid torem with oral syringe Bottle of Forma Stanzol ...hoping I won't have to ship these two ways lol.
No. It's legal substances. I traveled quite a bit with ancillaries and pct. Never hear though.

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
What about that oral syringe? Anyobody ever taken that one? I could just order one to the place I'm going but more of a hassle that way..
It's fine pack some cough medicine put it in a ziplock with the oral syringe, if asked say you can't stand the taste of cough medicine you use it to shoot it back. They give away oral syringes at walgreens and most pharmacies it's fine.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
op look at it this way. its not a steroid. its not crack or marijuana. its not illegal. most of the people that screen bags are dumber than a bag of bricks. they're not going to know what it is or even know to say something unless theyre a middle aged woman with breast cancer OR have similar interests we do and know what tamoxifen citrate is.

Mrbolt84

Mrbolt84

Awards
  • Established
You will be fine. I packed mine in my suit case, I put them in my toiletries bag. Iv done this a few times because I travel a lot for work. Never had a problem. I even had my bag searched...no problems

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've done it as well and was fine.

Nick527

Awards
if youre worried put the pills in a multivitamin container and the liquid torem in a cleaned out bottle that used to be something else you would find with bathroom gear. like a CLEAN cologne bottle haha