Finishing a m-dien cycle, now SUPERDROL

ketchup head

Banned
Awards
I am just finishing a 1 month cycle of M-DIEN at 8mgs. ed.
I am 31 195lbs. 13% bf working out for 2 1/2 years How long should I wait to start a superdrol cycle?

Thanks

ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday

DO a month of PCT with NOLVA or Clomid adn then you can start the Superdrol....even though it would be even better to take some time off and be "Clean" before your SD cycle. How was you MDIEN cycle at 8mgs a day and what was your gains? What is your cycle history? What brand were you using?

ketchup head

Banned
Awards
Thanks for the response. I liked the mdien, I seem to be very sensitive to pro-hormones. I always use less then recommended with good results. Lost some fat felt very hard 24/7 Strength went up. It was ug lab. I have done a month of m1t with 4ad trans started to high at 15mgs sides were unbearable. went down to 7 1/2 mg ed then 10mg ed worked pretty well. I know I should take more time after the MDIEN but I am excited to try the Superdrol!!

Brfish

Brfish

Board Supporter
Awards
I am upping my dose from 12mg ED to 15mg ED this week as I really don't feel anything yet. How long efore you felt the effects of Mdien?

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
whoa thats alot.. it takes at least 2 weeks for the mdien to fully kick in.. maybe even 3

ketchup head

Banned
Awards
I started feeling the effects in 4-5 days, feeling tighter. But I respond very quickly to pro-hormones at a low dose

ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday

Bro I got five bottles of SD lying around teasing me but but believe me you should wait and make it more worth it! Glad to hear your MethylDien cycle worked out too! I am dying to jump on SD but I am doing a long PCT and am trying to hold myself back until march or april....may be tempted in February though. I was gonna go on for just 3 weeks as a birthday present to myself in a week but I know I wouldn't be doing myself or the hormone any justice. IF you do go against my advice and you are a hyper responder....then start at 10mgs aday and if you want you can take 15mgs a day (20mgs on workout days and 10 on off days for an average of 15 at the end of the week). You should check out Strateg0s write up on superdrol as it is very informative! Let us know when you start and how everything is going!