5 Alpha-Test 8 weeks solo

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Hey folks,

I've got 2 bottles of 5-Alpha Test by FRL i'm going to run in the new year as part of my bulk. Cycle looking like 4/4/4/4/4/4/4/4.

PCT i'm thinking:

Activate Extreme (2 bottles)
Triazole (2 bottles)
Appnut IGF-2 (2 bottles)

Drop the IGF-2 and add in 1 bottle reboot instead?

Is the length of cycle too long without a SERM? Wasn't planning on running a SERM. i could drop it to 6 weeks?

I've looked around and can't find much info on solo cycles of 5-alpha. Logs i've seen all have alpha mass and bulk in them too.

Cheers lads!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
8 weeks is fine.... reboot would def cover your pct but the additional supps are fine too...

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
4 caps per day, correct?

I'm in to watch the progress on this one.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
I know I am considered biased but I love that stuff! aggression and energy goes through the roof for me on it!

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I know I am considered biased but I love that stuff! aggression and energy goes through the roof for me on it!
Have you run this product before?? This exact version??

I ran Epi Andro RX by IML..really liked that. Ran the LGI stano 200..at 800mgs, not as good as the IML, imo.

Running the PN epi andro hard now..but I just ordered this 5 alpha..never used it but Im gonna run 4 a day and see what happens.

OP, any updates?

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Yeah looking at 4 a day for 8 weeks, should be starting this week. looking forward to it. throwing in reboot since nutraplanet is out of IGF-2 :(

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I decided to get some 5 alpha to run with my iron legion 11 kt and found a deal at another store. FRL buy one Alpha Mass get a 5 alpha for free. I got two for 90$ with holiday discount.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Have you run this product before?? This exact version??

I ran Epi Andro RX by IML..really liked that. Ran the LGI stano 200..at 800mgs, not as good as the IML, imo.

Running the PN epi andro hard now..but I just ordered this 5 alpha..never used it but Im gonna run 4 a day and see what happens.

OP, any updates?

I have ran this exact one in the past 4 is good 6 a day is about optimal for me the B vitamins mixed with the epiandro are amazing Sublingual.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah looking at 4 a day for 8 weeks, should be starting this week. looking forward to it. throwing in reboot since nutraplanet is out of IGF-2 :(
Ok very cool, looking forward to seeing results.
I decided to get some 5 alpha to run with my iron legion 11 kt and found a deal at another store. FRL buy one Alpha Mass get a 5 alpha for free. I got two for 90$ with holiday discount.
Thanx man..yeah I got a nice deal on a single bottle to be honest I found an individual one on ebay for under 40 shipped :)

I have ran this exact one in the past 4 is good 6 a day is about optimal for me the B vitamins mixed with the epiandro are amazing Sublingual.
When you say sublingual, is this product something you hold under your tongue? Sorry I thought these were capsules?? Do you mind clarifying I dont see anything online to answer what exactly they are, but it says RDE, rapid dissolve effervescent..is this what you mean. Sorry for my lack of knowledge on this product, appreciate your feedback.

Hey OP not meaning to hijack your thread, hope you dont mind my questions within the body of this thread, thank you :)

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Originally Posted by DWeaver

Thanx man..yeah I got a nice deal on a single bottle to be honest I found an individual one on ebay for under 40 shipped :)

Yeah I got 2 Alpha Mass and 2 5 Alpha for 90$. Wasn't sure if I made that clear.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Ok very cool, looking forward to seeing results.

When you say sublingual, is this product something you hold under your tongue? Sorry I thought these were capsules?? Do you mind clarifying I dont see anything online to answer what exactly they are, but it says RDE, rapid dissolve effervescent..is this what you mean. Sorry for my lack of knowledge on this product, appreciate your feedback.

Hey OP not meaning to hijack your thread, hope you dont mind my questions within the body of this thread, thank you :)
Yes let it dissolve under your tongue. Lymphatic delivery will increase the bioavailability of the product.

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Originally Posted by DWeaverI decided to get some 5 alpha to run with my iron legion 11 kt and found a deal at another store. FRL buy one Alpha Mass get a 5 alpha for free. I got two for 90$ with holiday discount.Thanx man..yeah I got a nice deal on a single bottle to be honest I found an individual one on ebay for under 40 shipped :)Yeah I got 2 Alpha Mass and 2 5 Alpha for 90$. Wasn't sure if I made that clear.
That's a hell of a deal. Do they still have it?

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
No problem :)

the tabs taste like peppermint!

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
No problem :)

the tabs taste like peppermint!
Thank you!

Any updates?? did you start?? Mine arrives tomorrow. I will start it asap. Im thinking about running 5-6 per day. I am looking forward to comparing this to other products.

Did you ever use AndroHard?? If so, do you have an honest comparison?

**edit it came in today. Just started with 2 tabs. If this stuff doesn't work, it sure is one hell of a breathe mint LOL **

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Thank you!

Any updates?? did you start?? Mine arrives tomorrow. I will start it asap. Im thinking about running 5-6 per day. I am looking forward to comparing this to other products.

Did you ever use AndroHard?? If so, do you have an honest comparison?

**edit it came in today. Just started with 2 tabs. If this stuff doesn't work, it sure is one hell of a breathe mint LOL **
I started a couple days ago, not ran Androhard but I've ran AndroDrive, Havoc and Dermacrine. Since I've started I've managed to cut my caffeine intake down. Also I didn't use a pre workout on the 31st. Gyms been shut the last 2 days so I'll be back at it in the morning. Gf has the flu now and I've got a sore throat, I better not get proper ill or I'll be fuming!!

Definitely good for minty freshness! Lol

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I started a couple days ago, not ran Androhard but I've ran AndroDrive, Havoc and Dermacrine. Since I've started I've managed to cut my caffeine intake down. Also I didn't use a pre workout on the 31st. Gyms been shut the last 2 days so I'll be back at it in the morning. Gf has the flu now and I've got a sore throat, I better not get proper ill or I'll be fuming!!

Definitely good for minty freshness! Lol
Ok sounds good, Im waiting patiently to see your log.

I am running this at the same time. Expecting big things. If this product doesn't work..I can honestly tell you that EPI ANDRO RX by Iron Mag Labs is awesome. I have had people say that 400mgs of Epi Andro is equal to 500mgs of AndroHard. AndroHard of course setting the standard in the epiandro lineup, being touted as the best Epiandro product to ever exist.

I love this compound!! Can't wait to see if this version works.

Anyone have an idea of how much epiandro is in each cap?? It says proprietary blend of 126mgs...hoping its not like 20mgs each pill LOL.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Ok sounds good, Im waiting patiently to see your log.

I am running this at the same time. Expecting big things. If this product doesn't work..I can honestly tell you that EPI ANDRO RX by Iron Mag Labs is awesome. I have had people say that 400mgs of Epi Andro is equal to 500mgs of AndroHard. AndroHard of course setting the standard in the epiandro lineup, being touted as the best Epiandro product to ever exist.

I love this compound!! Can't wait to see if this version works.

Anyone have an idea of how much epiandro is in each cap?? It says proprietary blend of 126mgs...hoping its not like 20mgs each pill LOL.
I'm not doing a proper log but I'll keep this thread updated for sure :)

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
How did this workout for you?
All day long energy, strength was decent too. I stopped using my pre workout as much and my caffeine consumption was a lot less. I bumped up to 6 tabs a day aswell. I'm just gutted nutraplanet doesn't have it cheap anymore as the new verison is out!