- 12-15-2013, 08:06 PM
So I am suffering from prolactin gyno (nipple discharge and puffiness). I already have legit regular gyno from a cycle of tren I ran back in the day. So my question is will this go away on its own when my hormones come back into balance or am I completely screwed? right now my libido is shot and my balls are significantly smaller than normal and I am a little worried
- 12-15-2013, 11:14 PM
12-15-2013, 11:19 PM
I'm really missing the point as to why you did this when you already had gyno? If I didn't ask, the next poster would.
12-15-2013, 11:47 PM
I had the lump before but now I have puffiness and discharge which I didn't have before. But I'm more concerned about the low libido. I've been off mum pct for about a month and it just started happening.
12-15-2013, 11:52 PM
12-16-2013, 12:13 AM
12-16-2013, 12:19 AM
12-16-2013, 10:40 AM
You want more power, add prami to the letro an reduce xt.
A lil Cialis will help too.
I recommend 3mg e/d
12-16-2013, 11:23 AM
I need caber to lower prolactin. Prami sides are bad from what I understand. But u need to get estradiol under control as well. So u need AI and caber. Don't know if the puffiness and discharge are reversible or not. Hope someone can answer that.
12-16-2013, 02:23 PM
12-16-2013, 02:31 PM
12-16-2013, 04:24 PM
My main concern in this whole situation is getting my sex drive back and my boys back to normal. Will that happen naturally or do I HAVE to take caber/prami to get it back?
12-16-2013, 04:25 PM
12-16-2013, 08:07 PM
Your body will usually get back to homeostasis however it can take time depending on hi wing you where on and how bad your sides got.
Gyno will never 100% go away without surgery.
There are many factors involved with prolactin based gyno.
Fighting existing gyno with prolactin is a 3 pronged task
1. Control estrogen. I prefer a suicidal AI like exemestane over Letro or Adex. Letro may be stronger but sides can be rough, and frankly I don't want any chance of rebound estro.
Prolactin producing cells are increased by estrogens. Therefore this will also help with prolactin.
2. Get the receptors on lockdown in the breast tissue: Ralox or Tamox (Nolva) help here. They compete with the receptors so estrogens can not.
3. Prolactin defense: I already pointed out lowering estrogen however prolactin levels are affected by other things. For example T3 regulates prolactin levels. If you have low T3 it can raise prolactin. Also progesterone increases prolactin synthesis in the endometrium but it decreases it in the myometrium. Dopamine ultimately stimulates prolactin production in the pituitary. Prami or Caber both lower prolactin, but adding T3 can help (especially while ON Tren/Deca). Also P5P helps when taken regularly.
- this gets tricky and if you have an ongoing condition and bloodworm is key in determining the source of the issue.
The typical combo would be Exemestane, Ralox and Caber. But this may also be too much and unnecessary. In some cases just getting estro down can help.
Antaeus Labs Rep
12-16-2013, 08:46 PM
I'm on a low dose of prami right now for my tren cycle and the only sides I've gotten is random wood.
12-17-2013, 12:20 AM
12-17-2013, 11:02 AM
I'm dosing at 2.5 mg 2x a week and so far I've been really happy with the results. I see a noticeable increase in sex drive for about a day or so after dosing. So far, I've never had problems with gyno so I can't comment on if that low of a dose will be enough to help with your nip issues but I'm sure it wouldn't hurt.
12-18-2013, 12:44 AM
12-18-2013, 05:42 AM
12-18-2013, 10:59 AM
It could be as simple as just getting estrogen lowered. Other times all 3 may be the best course of action.
I'm no doctor so it's just experience and research.
Discharge is a fair pointer to prolactin.
So I would target that if it was me. That also means lowering estro. For existing gyno (not preventing it) I always use both Ralox (or Nolva) and Exem.
Here's an example: i increased my test dose and added Tren to a cycle. Then my AI ran out (I thought I had one more bottle) so by the time I got more it was over 2 weeks. Gyno flared up and then prolactin kicked in. Slight discharge from one nipple if squeezed. At that point AI wouldn't help alone so I added all 3. Nolva, Exem, and Prami. Patience is virtue here.
Erections are better and last longer again and I can finish in a sensible time. Discharge has stopped, lumps are much smaller and not hard anymore, nipples are tighter/smaller and no more pain.
Took about 2-3 months.
Antaeus Labs Rep
12-20-2013, 02:39 AM
12-21-2013, 06:34 PM
Antaeus Labs Rep
01-09-2014, 04:14 PM
Prami is a beast along with nolva I'm not sure if they mentioned this but prami is strong so if you start taking it start at a very low dose then move your way up. Or you Will get very sick. But I'm enjoying it it also raises ur gh levels! That's a plus lol
01-09-2014, 10:00 PM
01-09-2014, 10:48 PM
Yes before bed is a must and with last meal never on an empty stomach.. Side effects are real but it also has a lot of positive I think out weigh the negitive.
.5 mg of Pramipexole (standard daily dose)= ~4 iu of gh iirc (4 iu of gh is the standard daily dose for HGH use)
anyone fighting gyno I think hitting it from all sides
Similar Forum Threads
- By orangejuice07 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 18Last Post: 01-13-2009, 04:26 PM
- By Movin_weight in forum AnabolicsReplies: 22Last Post: 08-18-2008, 12:52 AM
- By Hyde12 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 3Last Post: 04-26-2007, 11:29 AM
- By Motox in forum AnabolicsReplies: 28Last Post: 04-03-2007, 09:41 PM
- By CEDeoudes59 in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 7Last Post: 02-21-2007, 10:05 AM