Prolactin Gyno

  1. Registered User
    whosurmama's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    70
    Answers
    0

    Prolactin Gyno


    So I am suffering from prolactin gyno (nipple discharge and puffiness). I already have legit regular gyno from a cycle of tren I ran back in the day. So my question is will this go away on its own when my hormones come back into balance or am I completely screwed? right now my libido is shot and my balls are significantly smaller than normal and I am a little worried

  2. Registered User
    drinkyboy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,102
    Answers
    0


    Since you already had "legit" gyno, I think its your new friend and not going very far lol
  3. Registered User
    drinkyboy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,102
    Answers
    0


    I'm really missing the point as to why you did this when you already had gyno? If I didn't ask, the next poster would.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    whosurmama's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    70
    Answers
    0


    I had the lump before but now I have puffiness and discharge which I didn't have before. But I'm more concerned about the low libido. I've been off mum pct for about a month and it just started happening.
  5. Registered User
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,603
    Answers
    0


    Letrozole.

    Dry it up real quick.

    Stack with inhibit p and reduce xt
  6. Registered User
    GeekPoop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  232 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Age
    27
    Posts
    5,268
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    Letrozole.

    Dry it up real quick.

    Stack with inhibit p and reduce xt
    yup yup! this is good
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
  7. Registered User
    whosurmama's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    70
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by GeekPoop View Post
    yup yup! this is good
    even for prolactin? In the research I've done its only talked about prami and caber? Im more concerned about getting my libido back and my boys back to their normal size.
  8. Registered User
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,603
    Answers
    0


    You want more power, add prami to the letro an reduce xt.

    A lil Cialis will help too.

    I recommend 3mg e/d
  9. Registered User
    w8lifter's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    63
    Answers
    0


    I need caber to lower prolactin. Prami sides are bad from what I understand. But u need to get estradiol under control as well. So u need AI and caber. Don't know if the puffiness and discharge are reversible or not. Hope someone can answer that.
  10. Registered User
    whosurmama's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    70
    Answers
    0


    can anyone message me a place to get caber the places ive tried dont have it
  11. Registered User
    Vegastex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    65
    Answers
    0


    I was reading your thread, I wish you the best.
  12. Registered User
    whosurmama's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    70
    Answers
    0


    My main concern in this whole situation is getting my sex drive back and my boys back to normal. Will that happen naturally or do I HAVE to take caber/prami to get it back?
  13. Registered User
    GeekPoop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  232 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Age
    27
    Posts
    5,268
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by whosurmama View Post
    My main concern in this whole situation is getting my sex drive back and my boys back to normal. Will that happen naturally or do I HAVE to take caber/prami to get it back?
    highly doubt it'll happen fast naturally. I ran into a similar issue a few years ago
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
  14. Registered User
    daniel11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    247
    Answers
    0


    Your body will usually get back to homeostasis however it can take time depending on hi wing you where on and how bad your sides got.

    Gyno will never 100% go away without surgery.

    There are many factors involved with prolactin based gyno.

    Fighting existing gyno with prolactin is a 3 pronged task

    1. Control estrogen. I prefer a suicidal AI like exemestane over Letro or Adex. Letro may be stronger but sides can be rough, and frankly I don't want any chance of rebound estro.
    Prolactin producing cells are increased by estrogens. Therefore this will also help with prolactin.

    2. Get the receptors on lockdown in the breast tissue: Ralox or Tamox (Nolva) help here. They compete with the receptors so estrogens can not.

    3. Prolactin defense: I already pointed out lowering estrogen however prolactin levels are affected by other things. For example T3 regulates prolactin levels. If you have low T3 it can raise prolactin. Also progesterone increases prolactin synthesis in the endometrium but it decreases it in the myometrium. Dopamine ultimately stimulates prolactin production in the pituitary. Prami or Caber both lower prolactin, but adding T3 can help (especially while ON Tren/Deca). Also P5P helps when taken regularly.

    - this gets tricky and if you have an ongoing condition and bloodworm is key in determining the source of the issue.

    The typical combo would be Exemestane, Ralox and Caber. But this may also be too much and unnecessary. In some cases just getting estro down can help.
    "above all else, WILLINGNESS is the most effective at reaching your goals"
  15. Registered User
    boomfreaka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    10
    Answers
    0


    I'm on a low dose of prami right now for my tren cycle and the only sides I've gotten is random wood.
  16. Registered User
    whosurmama's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    70
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by boomfreaka View Post
    I'm on a low dose of prami right now for my tren cycle and the only sides I've gotten is random wood.
    what are you dosing at?
  17. Registered User
    boomfreaka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    10
    Answers
    0


    I'm dosing at 2.5 mg 2x a week and so far I've been really happy with the results. I see a noticeable increase in sex drive for about a day or so after dosing. So far, I've never had problems with gyno so I can't comment on if that low of a dose will be enough to help with your nip issues but I'm sure it wouldn't hurt.
  18. Registered User
    whosurmama's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    70
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by daniel11 View Post
    Your body will usually get back to homeostasis however it can take time depending on hi wing you where on and how bad your sides got.

    Gyno will never 100% go away without surgery.

    There are many factors involved with prolactin based gyno.

    Fighting existing gyno with prolactin is a 3 pronged task

    1. Control estrogen. I prefer a suicidal AI like exemestane over Letro or Adex. Letro may be stronger but sides can be rough, and frankly I don't want any chance of rebound estro.
    Prolactin producing cells are increased by estrogens. Therefore this will also help with prolactin.

    2. Get the receptors on lockdown in the breast tissue: Ralox or Tamox (Nolva) help here. They compete with the receptors so estrogens can not.

    3. Prolactin defense: I already pointed out lowering estrogen however prolactin levels are affected by other things. For example T3 regulates prolactin levels. If you have low T3 it can raise prolactin. Also progesterone increases prolactin synthesis in the endometrium but it decreases it in the myometrium. Dopamine ultimately stimulates prolactin production in the pituitary. Prami or Caber both lower prolactin, but adding T3 can help (especially while ON Tren/Deca). Also P5P helps when taken regularly.

    - this gets tricky and if you have an ongoing condition and bloodworm is key in determining the source of the issue.

    The typical combo would be Exemestane, Ralox and Caber. But this may also be too much and unnecessary. In some cases just getting estro down can help.
    Would I be stacking the three or would it be exemstane and caber then ralox or what?
  19. Registered User
    Whacked's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    5,422
    Answers
    0


    Nice post bro

    Quote Originally Posted by daniel11 View Post
    Your body will usually get back to homeostasis however it can take time depending on hi wing you where on and how bad your sides got. Gyno will never 100% go away without surgery. There are many factors involved with prolactin based gyno. Fighting existing gyno with prolactin is a 3 pronged task 1. Control estrogen. I prefer a suicidal AI like exemestane over Letro or Adex. Letro may be stronger but sides can be rough, and frankly I don't want any chance of rebound estro. Prolactin producing cells are increased by estrogens. Therefore this will also help with prolactin. 2. Get the receptors on lockdown in the breast tissue: Ralox or Tamox (Nolva) help here. They compete with the receptors so estrogens can not. 3. Prolactin defense: I already pointed out lowering estrogen however prolactin levels are affected by other things. For example T3 regulates prolactin levels. If you have low T3 it can raise prolactin. Also progesterone increases prolactin synthesis in the endometrium but it decreases it in the myometrium. Dopamine ultimately stimulates prolactin production in the pituitary. Prami or Caber both lower prolactin, but adding T3 can help (especially while ON Tren/Deca). Also P5P helps when taken regularly. - this gets tricky and if you have an ongoing condition and bloodworm is key in determining the source of the issue. The typical combo would be Exemestane, Ralox and Caber. But this may also be too much and unnecessary. In some cases just getting estro down can help.
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7
  20. Registered User
    daniel11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    247
    Answers
    0

    Prolactin Gyno


    Quote Originally Posted by whosurmama View Post
    Would I be stacking the three or would it be exemstane and caber then ralox or what?
    All 3 together. However, I believe you can save yourself some money and spare your body a little bit by having bloods checked.

    It could be as simple as just getting estrogen lowered. Other times all 3 may be the best course of action.

    I'm no doctor so it's just experience and research.

    Discharge is a fair pointer to prolactin.
    So I would target that if it was me. That also means lowering estro. For existing gyno (not preventing it) I always use both Ralox (or Nolva) and Exem.

    Here's an example: i increased my test dose and added Tren to a cycle. Then my AI ran out (I thought I had one more bottle) so by the time I got more it was over 2 weeks. Gyno flared up and then prolactin kicked in. Slight discharge from one nipple if squeezed. At that point AI wouldn't help alone so I added all 3. Nolva, Exem, and Prami. Patience is virtue here.

    Erections are better and last longer again and I can finish in a sensible time. Discharge has stopped, lumps are much smaller and not hard anymore, nipples are tighter/smaller and no more pain.
    Took about 2-3 months.
    "above all else, WILLINGNESS is the most effective at reaching your goals"
  21. Registered User
    whosurmama's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    70
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by daniel11 View Post
    All 3 together. However, I believe you can save yourself some money and spare your body a little bit by having bloods checked.

    It could be as simple as just getting estrogen lowered. Other times all 3 may be the best course of action.

    I'm no doctor so it's just experience and research.

    Discharge is a fair pointer to prolactin.
    So I would target that if it was me. That also means lowering estro. For existing gyno (not preventing it) I always use both Ralox (or Nolva) and Exem.

    Here's an example: i increased my test dose and added Tren to a cycle. Then my AI ran out (I thought I had one more bottle) so by the time I got more it was over 2 weeks. Gyno flared up and then prolactin kicked in. Slight discharge from one nipple if squeezed. At that point AI wouldn't help alone so I added all 3. Nolva, Exem, and Prami. Patience is virtue here.

    Erections are better and last longer again and I can finish in a sensible time. Discharge has stopped, lumps are much smaller and not hard anymore, nipples are tighter/smaller and no more pain.
    Took about 2-3 months.
    what were you dosing at? and would torem work instead of tamox?
  22. Registered User
    daniel11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    247
    Answers
    0

    Prolactin Gyno


    Quote Originally Posted by whosurmama View Post
    what were you dosing at? and would torem work instead of tamox?
    Nolva @ 10-20 /day I think.
    Exem 25/day. (On pretty high test)
    Prami 0.4-0.6mg/day


    I am not familiar with the pathways that totem works via. I know that Ralox and Tamox both bind to estro receptors at the breast tissue.
    Tamox as far as I recall is a different beast.
    "above all else, WILLINGNESS is the most effective at reaching your goals"
  23. Registered User
    Dark horse's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    87
    Answers
    0


    Prami is a beast along with nolva I'm not sure if they mentioned this but prami is strong so if you start taking it start at a very low dose then move your way up. Or you Will get very sick. But I'm enjoying it it also raises ur gh levels! That's a plus lol
  24. Registered User
    daniel11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    247
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Dark horse View Post
    Prami is a beast along with nolva I'm not sure if they mentioned this but prami is strong so if you start taking it start at a very low dose then move your way up. Or you Will get very sick. But I'm enjoying it it also raises ur gh levels! That's a plus lol
    Word! It's no joke for sure.... If I take it in the morning, I have to nap later, and I'm really woozy/groggy... Def better to take in evening before bed....

    ...and the impulsive side effects are quite real also.
    "above all else, WILLINGNESS is the most effective at reaching your goals"
  25. Registered User
    Dark horse's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    87
    Answers
    0


    Yes before bed is a must and with last meal never on an empty stomach.. Side effects are real but it also has a lot of positive I think out weigh the negitive.
    .5 mg of Pramipexole (standard daily dose)= ~4 iu of gh iirc (4 iu of gh is the standard daily dose for HGH use)
    anyone fighting gyno I think hitting it from all sides
  26. Registered User
    fightbackhxc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,386
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    Letrozole.

    Dry it up real quick.

    Stack with inhibit p and reduce xt
    This sounds good
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  27. Registered User
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,603
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post

    This sounds good
    For real, don't know why people fcuk around
  28. Registered User
    Whacked's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    5,422
    Answers
    0


    Boomfreaka, Daniel and Darkhorse

    Are you all using "research chem" versions of prami and/or caber/dostinex?
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7
  29. Registered User
    AlexPowell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    452
    Answers
    0


    you need to remove the product causing it, the tren or nandrolone or whatever it is you took, and never touch them again
    fix diet (although everyone always says, "my diet is already perfect, I eat clean" lol ok)
    take letrozole
  30. Registered User
    Zac Speed's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  232 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    441
    Answers
    0


    Nolva and Proviron work for me when on tren. Kind of weird you have no sex drive though. When I run that **** it seems like I have a 24-7 erection.

    Cialis is awesome for boosting that as well. I would take at least 5mg a day though.
  31. Registered User
    Dark horse's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    87
    Answers
    0


    Ya I use research for prami
  32. Registered User
    daniel11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    247
    Answers
    0


    RC prami. I am not 100% trustworthy of liquid RC caber.

    Prami has done great for me along with Asin and Tamoxifen... Still running Deca and Test and gyno is nearly gone... I was even able to lower my frequency.
    "above all else, WILLINGNESS is the most effective at reaching your goals"
  33. Registered User
    Whacked's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    5,422
    Answers
    0


    Daniel and DarkHorse: Thanks. Glad to see the RC version is actualy working. Im surprised as I have heard this class of drug (not just casber/dostinex) is rendered inert once suspended in liquid. Maybe not! LOL
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7
  34. Registered User
    Dark horse's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    87
    Answers
    0


    No prob. I hope this helps. just a little heads up RC letro on average is under dosed or at least from my experience.
  35. Registered User
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,603
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Dark horse View Post
    No prob. I hope this helps. just a little heads up RC letro on average is under dosed or at least from my experience.
    Just depends on where you get it.
  36. Registered User
    kartren's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    16
    Answers
    0


    how long did you run the parami and did you taper done? I on 1mg every day so far for a week and was on 2mg for a week....still get slight puffyness in the afternoon...sometimes also running tamox at 10mg daily and letro .3 of 2.5 daily
  37. Registered User
    themayor's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    111
    Answers
    0


    If you find good Nolva and Letro, this is a good way to run it without rebounding. have like 5 people confirming it helping, but I know this is prolactin gyno your talking about.
    letro- 2.5mgs a day for 15 days, nolva 40mgs a day for 30days, start nolva day ten, the overlap is crucial for any rebound.
  38. Member
    Board Sponsor
    musclemaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    110
    Answers
    0


    This thread contains a lot of good info. Inhibit P by SNS is good and so is Prolactrone by black lion research: http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/...-lion-research. Best of luck!
    Official Strong Supplement Shop Board Rep
    Visit Strong Supplements Here
    Join Us In The Pursuit of Strength - Go Strong!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Prolactin gyno
    By orangejuice07 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 01-13-2009, 03:26 PM
  2. Omg B6 Does Work For Prolactin Gyno!
    By Movin_weight in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 08-17-2008, 11:52 PM
  3. Prolactin Gyno
    By Hyde12 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-26-2007, 10:29 AM
  4. Prolactin Gyno
    By Motox in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 04-03-2007, 08:41 PM
  5. Controling Prolactin Gyno from HGH + T4?
    By CEDeoudes59 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-21-2007, 09:05 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in