Prolactin Gyno

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Ya I use research for prami

2. RC prami. I am not 100% trustworthy of liquid RC caber.

Prami has done great for me along with Asin and Tamoxifen... Still running Deca and Test and gyno is nearly gone... I was even able to lower my frequency.
    Antaeus Labs Rep

3. Daniel and DarkHorse: Thanks. Glad to see the RC version is actualy working. Im surprised as I have heard this class of drug (not just casber/dostinex) is rendered inert once suspended in liquid. Maybe not! LOL
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

4. No prob. I hope this helps. just a little heads up RC letro on average is under dosed or at least from my experience.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Dark horse View Post
    No prob. I hope this helps. just a little heads up RC letro on average is under dosed or at least from my experience.
    Just depends on where you get it.
    Olympus labs super pct, don't cycle without it. It's the best IMO. Get some an you'll be glad you did Olympus labs rep

6. how long did you run the parami and did you taper done? I on 1mg every day so far for a week and was on 2mg for a week....still get slight puffyness in the afternoon...sometimes also running tamox at 10mg daily and letro .3 of 2.5 daily

7. If you find good Nolva and Letro, this is a good way to run it without rebounding. have like 5 people confirming it helping, but I know this is prolactin gyno your talking about.
    letro- 2.5mgs a day for 15 days, nolva 40mgs a day for 30days, start nolva day ten, the overlap is crucial for any rebound.

8. This thread contains a lot of good info. Inhibit P by SNS is good and so is Prolactrone by black lion research: Best of luck!
    Official Strong Supplement Shop Board Rep
    Visit Strong Supplements Here
    Join Us In The Pursuit of Strength - Go Strong!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Prolactin gyno
    By orangejuice07 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 01-13-2009, 05:26 PM
  2. Omg B6 Does Work For Prolactin Gyno!
    By Movin_weight in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 08-18-2008, 01:52 AM
  3. Prolactin Gyno
    By Hyde12 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-26-2007, 12:29 PM
  4. Prolactin Gyno
    By Motox in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 04-03-2007, 10:41 PM
  5. Controling Prolactin Gyno from HGH + T4?
    By CEDeoudes59 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-21-2007, 11:05 AM