Prolactin Gyno

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Ya I use research for prami

2. RC prami. I am not 100% trustworthy of liquid RC caber.

Prami has done great for me along with Asin and Tamoxifen... Still running Deca and Test and gyno is nearly gone... I was even able to lower my frequency.
    Antaeus Labs Rep

3. Daniel and DarkHorse: Thanks. Glad to see the RC version is actualy working. Im surprised as I have heard this class of drug (not just casber/dostinex) is rendered inert once suspended in liquid. Maybe not! LOL
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

4. No prob. I hope this helps. just a little heads up RC letro on average is under dosed or at least from my experience.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Dark horse View Post
    No prob. I hope this helps. just a little heads up RC letro on average is under dosed or at least from my experience.
    Just depends on where you get it.
    Olympus Labs Rep in the UK ;)

6. how long did you run the parami and did you taper done? I on 1mg every day so far for a week and was on 2mg for a week....still get slight puffyness in the afternoon...sometimes also running tamox at 10mg daily and letro .3 of 2.5 daily

7. If you find good Nolva and Letro, this is a good way to run it without rebounding. have like 5 people confirming it helping, but I know this is prolactin gyno your talking about.
    letro- 2.5mgs a day for 15 days, nolva 40mgs a day for 30days, start nolva day ten, the overlap is crucial for any rebound.

8. This thread contains a lot of good info. Inhibit P by SNS is good and so is Prolactrone by black lion research: Best of luck!
    Official Strong Supplement Shop Board Rep
    Visit Strong Supplements Here
    Join Us In The Pursuit of Strength - Go Strong!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Prolactin gyno
    By orangejuice07 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 01-13-2009, 04:26 PM
  2. Omg B6 Does Work For Prolactin Gyno!
    By Movin_weight in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 08-18-2008, 12:52 AM
  3. Prolactin Gyno
    By Hyde12 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-26-2007, 11:29 AM
  4. Prolactin Gyno
    By Motox in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 04-03-2007, 09:41 PM
  5. Controling Prolactin Gyno from HGH + T4?
    By CEDeoudes59 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-21-2007, 10:05 AM