Critique my Halo cycle

1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  202 lbs.
    Answers

Critique my Halo cycle

So beginning of January I am going to start my Halo cycle to get back in shape before I enlist in the military in April. I'm 23 6'2" 200 lbs not sure of bf% I would guess around 15% though. My diet is going to be super clean I already have that all setup and not worried about it. This is how I have my cycle setup right now. Also I was curious if it would be safe to run Halo for 8 weeks instead of 6 because it doesnt kick in until week 3 I would want to get the most out of the cycle as possible.

Pre load HB 2 weeks prior to start

Cycle:
    Halo Extreme 50/75/75/75/75/75
    N2Gaurd 7 caps ED split
    Fish Oil 2 caps ED
    Dermacrine 6 pumps ED
    Creatine Nitrate pre and post workout
    BCAA Peak with Leucine
    Forma 6 pumps ED

PCT:
    Torem 90/60/60/30
    Unleashed
    Forged PCT
    PES Erase 1 cap ED first week of PCT 3 caps ED everyday after that till bottles out.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Answers

I'd just go 6..
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  202 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks man, I'll stick to 6 then.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Answers

I weigh a few pounds more then you and 4 pumps dermacrine were more than enough for me on much harsher cycles.

Also you don't really need to use forma every day. You probably don't need it on cycle but if you are concerned with aromatise from the dermacrine go for it. Dosing forma every other day was enough for me on cycle.

But the way you have it set up should be fine if you really want to run it that way. If joint soreness becomes an issue reduce the forma.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  202 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by rphash49 View Post
    I weigh a few pounds more then you and 4 pumps dermacrine were more than enough for me on much harsher cycles.

Also you don't really need to use forma every day. You probably don't need it on cycle but if you are concerned with aromatise from the dermacrine go for it. Dosing forma every other day was enough for me on cycle.

But the way you have it set up should be fine if you really want to run it that way. If joint soreness becomes an issue reduce the forma.
    Hey thanks man, I was also wondering if I should dose Forma EOD instead of ED so thanks for clearing that up. As far as Derma I'll start out low around 3 pumps and increase it to see how I react at to it at different doses and run it where ever I feel best at.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by BornFighter View Post

Hey thanks man, I was also wondering if I should dose Forma EOD instead of ED so thanks for clearing that up. As far as Derma I'll start out low around 3 pumps and increase it to see how I react at to it at different doses and run it where ever I feel best at.
    I feel it's hard to notice the effects of dermacrine till you stop using it.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  232 lbs.
    Answers

cycle seems fine to me and pct. optional coritsol product like reduce xt or a cheap test booster such as DAA would be optional considerations.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  202 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by GeekPoop View Post
    cycle seems fine to me and pct. optional coritsol product like reduce xt or a cheap test booster such as DAA would be optional considerations.
    Thanks bro. The PES Erase is pretty much an all in one, controls corsitol, boosts test, and controls estro. It was between Erase and Forma for my PCT AI, but the $29 for erase compared to a bottle of Forma for $59, I took the cheaper route. Plus I've heard all good things about Erase.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Please critique my Halo cutting cycle.
    By concretetofists in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-26-2006, 10:50 PM
  2. I need the masses to critique my planned cycle
    By Marshall Law in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-30-2005, 10:07 AM
  3. Critique my First Cycle!
    By MMMSNATCH in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-29-2004, 01:11 PM
  4. Critique my training cycle