2nd cycle plan for Feb

hildiman

hildiman

Awards
Guys, planning my 2nd cycle and wanted to make sure I have a good plan.

1st cycle, 500mg test e for 10 weeks, dbol 1st 4 weeks. PCT clomid, Nolvadex, also ran aromasin during cycle 12.5mg eod to controll est. No problems at all and recovered fine,

2nd cycle, planned for Feb, waiting a little more than the recommended off time.
Sustanon, 600mg per week, 200mg mon, wed and fri.
Fri add 250mg of Deca to the sus shot.
Dbol 1st 4 weeks and also have 100 pills of Proviron which I'm thinking of using. Have read that it makes the test much more effective and uses it more efficently.
Have 5000IU of HCG will be running during cycle.
PCT the same as the 1st, clomid, nolva

Any thoughts? I'm mainly wondering if the Deca dose is to low, but also want to err on the cautious side. Have also read that what ever test dose you do, you should do have that for Deca.
Guys with experience, input please

Thanks
James

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
Guys, planning my 2nd cycle and wanted to make sure I have a good plan.

1st cycle, 500mg test e for 10 weeks, dbol 1st 4 weeks. PCT clomid, Nolvadex, also ran aromasin during cycle 12.5mg eod to controll est. No problems at all and recovered fine,

2nd cycle, planned for Feb, waiting a little more than the recommended off time.
Sustanon, 600mg per week, 200mg mon, wed and fri.
Fri add 250mg of Deca to the sus shot.
Dbol 1st 4 weeks and also have 100 pills of Proviron which I'm thinking of using. Have read that it makes the test much more effective and uses it more efficently.
Have 5000IU of HCG will be running during cycle.
PCT the same as the 1st, clomid, nolva

Any thoughts? I'm mainly wondering if the Deca dose is to low, but also want to err on the cautious side. Have also read that what ever test dose you do, you should do have that for Deca.
Guys with experience, input please

Thanks
James

If you run deca you will also need prami. I would dose it at .25mg ED before bed.

I would save the HCG for the end of the cycle. If you want to stimulate the testes run clomid mid cycle for a week at 50mgs ED.

Use the proviron, dose at 75mgs ED for the first 7 days then drop it down to 25mgs ED for the rest of the cycle. I would wait until I was off the d-bol before beginning the proviron.