1-test similer to fina?

GottaMakeIt

Awards
sorry if this is a basic question, but what does 1-test most closely compare to? Fina(tren)? or anything else. If its closer to tren then shouldnt it be used mainly for a cutting cycle?

mass_builder

Awards
  • Established
they are two different animals. different steroids, and they have different properties.

Funny Monkey

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
IMO 1-test is no where near as good as tren. !test is painful upon inject for me and really the pain/strength ratio is much higher for the 1-test tren is painfree. I'd say to see the same strength gains you would spend more money on the 1-test than the tren

j_neatherlin

Awards
i've also read and been told that they are pretty similar, but I can't say from experience. On either this board or bb.com there was a thread about 1-test dermal being about 90% effective as tren.

captainbicept

Awards
Ive used m1t and tren (not together). From my experience, they are not at all alike. Tren is much more intense than M1t. Furthermore, the gains from tren are much dryer.

duckway

Board Supporter
Awards
1 test cyp and tren are pretty similar in gain type / quality. I agree 1 test cyp injections can be irritating / painful. Now w/ both illegal, I would go w/ Tren... Hands down... Everytime!

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I heard 1test is dihydro boldenone.

s.norman

Awards
  • Established
i use tren ace stacked with 1-test cyp and 4-ad cyp and i love this combination. i usually rotate different orals (m1t,md,mohn,mdht) to enhance the overall effectiveness of the stack. to me tren seems to be more androgenic then 1-test cyp. anyone else use tren and 1-test cyp together?

KCPreki11

Awards
  • Established
Maybe Duckway can chime in on this. I know he has used 1-Test and Fina, both in a transdermal application.