First time cycle. Little bit of advice?

  1. New Member
    schatzke12's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    21
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    26%

    First time cycle. Little bit of advice?


    Don't jump to conclusions please or tell me to 'search around the threads'. I've done a TON of research and I've been reading around other threads for months, just looking for some helpful advice! I'm looking to start supplementing with anabolics to help with growth. I'm really looking for what kind of first time anabolics you would recommend as well as testosterone and PCT.
    I'm 20 years old, 185 lbs, 12% BF and have been lifting weights for 5 years. I have a pretty decent diet, I don't eat trash so that's under control. Im looking to compete within the next two years. Like I said I'm looking for what you guys would recommend for a first time cycle. Any helpful advice is thanked for in advance!

  2. Advanced Member
    6andaHalf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'6"  223 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    547
    Rep Power
    73483
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    4.07%

    There are lots of good started compounds but honestly man, you really don't want to use assistance until you're over the peak of your natural test levels.

    185? How tall are you?
    Currently logging: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/236161-dymethazine-4-ad.html
  3. New Member
    pro520roost's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    133
    Rep Power
    1051
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    46.93%

    What's your goal?
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    AlexPowell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    452
    Rep Power
    642
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    96.26%

    Quote Originally Posted by schatzke12 View Post
    Don't jump to conclusions please or tell me to 'search around the threads'. I've done a TON of research and I've been reading around other threads for months, just looking for some helpful advice! I'm looking to start supplementing with anabolics to help with growth. I'm really looking for what kind of first time anabolics you would recommend as well as testosterone and PCT.
    I'm 20 years old, 185 lbs, 12% BF and have been lifting weights for 5 years. I have a pretty decent diet, I don't eat trash so that's under control. Im looking to compete within the next two years. Like I said I'm looking for what you guys would recommend for a first time cycle. Any helpful advice is thanked for in advance!
    You want the real advice?
    If you're serious about this, diet down to 8%, then take 250mg a week and stay at that for 8 weeks continue to diet down, right down to 5-6%
    Then throw in dbol for 4 weeks and increase calories and then stay at 250mg. Repeat like this, never coming off completely. Increase test when you have to, you'll know when, you'll get an idea of your max test dose as well, many people this is just 500mg any higher than this is normally just bloat but people see the scale going up and an extra inch on their arms and think it's size but it's really bloat. When 500mg + orals isn't growing you, you are big fella and can look into adding other products

    If you're not serious then you have no business taking hormones imo. Many people will run a cycle and constantly take more each time or more products and make no progress after maybe second cycle. If you make more progress doing "cycles" then you have good genetic ability to hold muscle mass naturally and are wasting your potential lol. A year of use and you'll know if you have what it takes or not
  5. New Member
    schatzke12's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    21
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    26%

    Quote Originally Posted by 6andaHalf View Post
    There are lots of good started compounds but honestly man, you really don't want to use assistance until you're over the peak of your natural test levels.

    185? How tall are you?
    5'10"
  6. New Member
    schatzke12's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    21
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    26%

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexPowell View Post

    You want the real advice?
    If you're serious about this, diet down to 8%, then take 250mg a week and stay at that for 8 weeks continue to diet down, right down to 5-6%
    Then throw in dbol for 4 weeks and increase calories and then stay at 250mg. Repeat like this, never coming off completely. Increase test when you have to, you'll know when, you'll get an idea of your max test dose as well, many people this is just 500mg any higher than this is normally just bloat but people see the scale going up and an extra inch on their arms and think it's size but it's really bloat. When 500mg + orals isn't growing you, you are big fella and can look into adding other products

    If you're not serious then you have no business taking hormones imo. Many people will run a cycle and constantly take more each time or more products and make no progress after maybe second cycle. If you make more progress doing "cycles" then you have good genetic ability to hold muscle mass naturally and are wasting your potential lol. A year of use and you'll know if you have what it takes or not
    I'm serious about it, don't have to worry there. And thank you! All this info is super helpful in starting
  7. Advanced Member
    tcslick's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    864
    Rep Power
    166800
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    53.74%

    Test only. Test E for 8 weeks; 500mgs a weeks split in 2 doses. I would also add proviron in as my my anti-e. I would dose it 75mgs for the first 7 days then drop it down to 25mgs for the rest of your cycle until the day you begin PCT

    PCT
    Two weeks after last injection begin PCT.
    Nolva 40/40/20/20
    Clomid 100/100/50/50
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. First Cycle / Havoc need a bit of advice
    By sunaddicted in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 10-15-2012, 04:37 PM
  2. Thinking of running a first time cycle with Sus 250
    By Texan281 in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-21-2010, 12:29 AM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-19-2010, 10:53 AM
  4. First Time Cycle Need Advice Please
    By Scouchpaper in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-19-2008, 12:09 PM
  5. Need a little bit of advice please
    By cokeholio in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-07-2008, 08:31 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in