First time cycle. Little bit of advice?

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26%

First time cycle. Little bit of advice?

Don't jump to conclusions please or tell me to 'search around the threads'. I've done a TON of research and I've been reading around other threads for months, just looking for some helpful advice! I'm looking to start supplementing with anabolics to help with growth. I'm really looking for what kind of first time anabolics you would recommend as well as testosterone and PCT.
    I'm 20 years old, 185 lbs, 12% BF and have been lifting weights for 5 years. I have a pretty decent diet, I don't eat trash so that's under control. Im looking to compete within the next two years. Like I said I'm looking for what you guys would recommend for a first time cycle. Any helpful advice is thanked for in advance!

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'6"  223 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.07%

There are lots of good started compounds but honestly man, you really don't want to use assistance until you're over the peak of your natural test levels.

185? How tall are you?
    Currently logging: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/236161-dymethazine-4-ad.html
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  196 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.93%

What's your goal?
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.26%

Quote Originally Posted by schatzke12 View Post
    Don't jump to conclusions please or tell me to 'search around the threads'. I've done a TON of research and I've been reading around other threads for months, just looking for some helpful advice! I'm looking to start supplementing with anabolics to help with growth. I'm really looking for what kind of first time anabolics you would recommend as well as testosterone and PCT.
    I'm 20 years old, 185 lbs, 12% BF and have been lifting weights for 5 years. I have a pretty decent diet, I don't eat trash so that's under control. Im looking to compete within the next two years. Like I said I'm looking for what you guys would recommend for a first time cycle. Any helpful advice is thanked for in advance!
    You want the real advice?
    If you're serious about this, diet down to 8%, then take 250mg a week and stay at that for 8 weeks continue to diet down, right down to 5-6%
    Then throw in dbol for 4 weeks and increase calories and then stay at 250mg. Repeat like this, never coming off completely. Increase test when you have to, you'll know when, you'll get an idea of your max test dose as well, many people this is just 500mg any higher than this is normally just bloat but people see the scale going up and an extra inch on their arms and think it's size but it's really bloat. When 500mg + orals isn't growing you, you are big fella and can look into adding other products

If you're not serious then you have no business taking hormones imo. Many people will run a cycle and constantly take more each time or more products and make no progress after maybe second cycle. If you make more progress doing "cycles" then you have good genetic ability to hold muscle mass naturally and are wasting your potential lol. A year of use and you'll know if you have what it takes or not
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26%

Quote Originally Posted by 6andaHalf View Post
    There are lots of good started compounds but honestly man, you really don't want to use assistance until you're over the peak of your natural test levels.

185? How tall are you?
    5'10"
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26%

Quote Originally Posted by AlexPowell View Post

You want the real advice?
    If you're serious about this, diet down to 8%, then take 250mg a week and stay at that for 8 weeks continue to diet down, right down to 5-6%
    Then throw in dbol for 4 weeks and increase calories and then stay at 250mg. Repeat like this, never coming off completely. Increase test when you have to, you'll know when, you'll get an idea of your max test dose as well, many people this is just 500mg any higher than this is normally just bloat but people see the scale going up and an extra inch on their arms and think it's size but it's really bloat. When 500mg + orals isn't growing you, you are big fella and can look into adding other products

If you're not serious then you have no business taking hormones imo. Many people will run a cycle and constantly take more each time or more products and make no progress after maybe second cycle. If you make more progress doing "cycles" then you have good genetic ability to hold muscle mass naturally and are wasting your potential lol. A year of use and you'll know if you have what it takes or not
    I'm serious about it, don't have to worry there. And thank you! All this info is super helpful in starting
  7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.74%

Test only. Test E for 8 weeks; 500mgs a weeks split in 2 doses. I would also add proviron in as my my anti-e. I would dose it 75mgs for the first 7 days then drop it down to 25mgs for the rest of your cycle until the day you begin PCT

PCT
    Two weeks after last injection begin PCT.
    Nolva 40/40/20/20
    Clomid 100/100/50/50

Similar Forum Threads

1. First Cycle / Havoc need a bit of advice
    By sunaddicted in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 10-15-2012, 04:37 PM
  2. Thinking of running a first time cycle with Sus 250
    By Texan281 in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-21-2010, 12:29 AM
  3. Replies: 2