Direction please.

R

rphash49

Awards
We also can't source a source friendly forum.

The rules

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
Man, I'm going to join this online forum guys. Yeah, they talk about steroids and stuff. No , just wait... I'm gonna get huge. Just let me register real quick then I'll find out where to get juice. You'll see.

S.Ros3n

S.Ros3n

Awards
Oh I'm sorry threeFs I've been a away for a few years an out of the loop everyone years ago isn't around anymore. But funny how you talk **** look at your pic you look horrible maybe one day you'll get to where I am.. ****ing tool bag

napalm

napalm

Awards
I can't believe the tigers signed joba chamberlain...

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
I can't believe the tigers signed joba chamberlain...
Bwahaha for real!! my sisters bf is a tigers fan and Yankee hater (red sox fan & Yankee hater here)...wait until i see him next

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
Oh I'm sorry threeFs I've been a away for a few years an out of the loop everyone years ago isn't around anymore. But funny how you talk **** look at your pic you look horrible maybe one day you'll get to where I am.. ****ing tool bag
Way to edit your op from asking for a source, then talk smack. I'm on my phone so I'm not graced with your lovely picture. But if you're such the veteran to these boards, surely "years ago" when you were on, sourcing illegal steroids wasn't permitted either. You're retarded. And I've spent years perfecting my horrible look.

Maybe one day I'll get to where you are? A tough internet warrior who can't get gear? Lolz.