Can anyone tell me the difference here?

SpmnE9zero

SpmnE9zero

Awards
4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3b,17b-diol & 4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3,17b-diol

What is the significance of the "b" following 4-diene-3? Is it just the difference in how it attaches?

Perhaps a better question is:
What is the difference in IronFlex HaloX and Iron Flex Stanozane?

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3b,17b-diol & 4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3,17b-diol

What is the significance of the "b" following 4-diene-3? Is it just the difference in how it attaches?

They are 2 different compounds.. Halo is a great first timer cutting compound with mild sides and Stano is a non methyl that is used as a test base usually run with harsher compounds to help with sides.. Here is a description of both...

Ironflex Supplements’ Halo X is a versatile muscle-building supplement. Users of Halo X can expect to see a significant increase in lean muscle while simultaneously shedding body fat. Additionally, users of Halo X should expect shorter recovery times resulting in greater gains.

Halo X is not only capable of amplifying mass, but strength gains as well. Halo X is a solid candidate for a solo run, but the compound is also stackable with other muscle-building supplements. Whether cutting or bulking, Halo X is the perfect choice for anyone attempting to better his/her physique.

Supplement Facts:

Serving size: 1 capsule

Servings per container: 60

Ingredients:

4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3b,17b-diol 25MG

Ironflex Supplements’ Stanozane is a non-methylated compound that allows users to experience enhanced recovery, increased muscle hardness, and a decrease in body fat. In addition, Stanozane users will notice premium performance in the gym with intense energy and focus.

Stanozane’s non-methylated nature means it can be used standalone or alongside other compounds. Whether users stack Stanozane or run it solo, satisfactory progress should be expected.

Serving Size: 1 Capsule

Servings Per Container: 90

Ingredient: 3-beta-hydroxyetioallocholan-17-one 200mg

SpmnE9zero

SpmnE9zero

Awards
Thanks for the information.
I must have looked at the wrong page (had many open at the same time while researching products.) I was thinking Stanozane had the same properties as Halo according to the site I was looking at. I purely screwed the pooch on that. This is why I was asking because it got very confusing to me, now it all makes sense...

Thanks again.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Thanks for the information.
I must have looked at the wrong page (had many open at the same time while researching products.) I was thinking Stanozane had the same properties as Halo according to the site I was looking at. I purely screwed the pooch on that. This is why I was asking because it got very confusing to me, now it all makes sense...

Thanks again.

No problem!! If you have any questions please let me know.. If you decide to place a order use discount code AM20 for 20% off at our site ;)

SpmnE9zero

SpmnE9zero

Awards
I jut figured out what I did. I have on hand a bottle of Halo Plex by Hard Rock (used before and had great gains on it.) I was curious what the difference between HaloX and Halo Plex might be... They seem to be the exact same compound with, like I had entered above, the lack of the b following...Thanks for the promo code man, greatly appreciated! Can you recommend a nice stack to go along with the HaloX? Something along the lines of a GREAT cut stack. Thanks again.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

nothing, both ol' molecules are on the beta position (3b,17b di (meaning 2) ol )

one is just making note of it, the other isn't.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
They are 2 different compounds..

halo contains cdma aka hdrol (an active oral methylated steroid needing no conversion, with the ability to metabolize into a more potent one (tbol)

stano contains stanodrol aka pro dht ( a pro hormone needing conversion before active)
fixed for simplicity.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
stanodrol isn't a test base.

it is a pro hormone to dht.

SpmnE9zero

SpmnE9zero

Awards
Jbryan you sir are a legend. Lol
Would Arimidex be good to run with Halo Plex as I bloat a lot with any oral compound I've ever taken, even SD. Or is HP too dry already?
I am tryin to gain something without all te bloat. Any advice is greatly appreciated!

SpmnE9zero

SpmnE9zero

Awards
I tend to keep 80-90% of my gains after pct is complete. I tend to bulk very quickly, my best cycle was my first running M/Drol (along with proper supporting supps and pct) I gained 14lbs and felt great!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Jbryan you sir are a legend. Lol
Would Arimidex be good to run with Halo Plex as I bloat a lot with any oral compound I've ever taken, even SD. Or is HP too dry already?
I am tryin to gain something without all te bloat. Any advice is greatly appreciated!
sure, nothing wrong with controlling e on cycle.