- 12-12-2013, 10:35 PM
Hey guys, so I've been doing a lot of research on keeping gains after using PHs and it seems that everyone has a different opinion. Some say that you keep nothing and some say you keep about 70% if your diet, training, and pct are in check. A couple questions that i have are:
- Say after everything is done and a couple months down the rode, you take a week off (if hurt or sick), will you loose results?
- If you're an ectomorph, will your genetics force your body to go back to it's natural size, even if your diet and training are in check?
- Should you start a cycle after you reach about 80% of your natural growth?
- 12-12-2013, 10:46 PM
Want to keep gains? Stay on 365 days a yearOLYMPUS UK REP
30% OFF OLYMPUS UK USING JBUK30 GET SWOLE!
Similar Forum Threads
- By realsoundjim in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 11-10-2004, 12:28 AM
- By ripped22 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 13Last Post: 09-06-2004, 12:02 PM
- By goes4ever in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 10-21-2003, 02:41 AM
- By spoofy in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 05-26-2003, 10:22 PM
- By jminis in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 03-27-2003, 12:28 AM