Testosterone Cypionate help erections?
- 12-11-2013, 09:20 AM
- 12-11-2013, 11:57 AM
What? Are you on trt? Are you on cycle? Have you checked your prolactin levels?
There is more to boners than just test, although it helps; then again, so does Viagra.
- 12-11-2013, 12:30 PM
12-11-2013, 02:35 PM
I posted it in the anti-aging forum. I am not on HRT, but am going to take 200mg of Test Cyp for the next 10 weeks and wondered if it would help.
12-11-2013, 03:20 PM
12-11-2013, 04:02 PM
12-11-2013, 04:49 PM
3mg of Cialis daily fixes everything.
12-11-2013, 04:54 PM
12-11-2013, 05:33 PM
12-11-2013, 05:46 PM
If my estrogen levels are in a desirable range then yes it helps tremendously with erections, but if estrogen is off then you lose it along with your libido. It's a balancing act.
Remember why you started.
12-11-2013, 08:49 PM
Or they're just gay and haven't accepted it.
12-12-2013, 08:52 PM
12-12-2013, 09:33 PM
12-13-2013, 09:30 AM
12-13-2013, 10:29 AM
12-13-2013, 10:32 AM
"There is more to boners than just test"; I'm going to have a few hundred of those bad boys printed up.
12-13-2013, 10:41 AM
12-13-2013, 10:45 AM
12-13-2013, 10:54 AM
12-14-2013, 09:34 PM
Proviron should do the trick! 75mgs ed for the first 7 days then you can cruise indefinitely at 25mgs.
Similar Forum Threads
- By callum_mac in forum AnabolicsReplies: 12Last Post: 08-26-2012, 04:20 AM
- By Presa in forum Old School Hormone UseReplies: 3Last Post: 04-07-2011, 04:16 AM
- By ErichSchmidt in forum AnabolicsReplies: 18Last Post: 09-24-2008, 08:35 PM
- By Scorpion1234 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 09-17-2007, 06:00 PM
- By sikdogg in forum AnabolicsReplies: 20Last Post: 07-01-2003, 10:29 PM