Mass drops + Epi-1-test stack for my 3rd cycle

Iliketolift

Awards
I'm a 23 year old, 5'8", 147lbs pretty stocky build. I'm about to cycle Mass Drops + Epi-1-test and I was wondering if anyone had any other recommendations to stack it with. And I would also like to know what some of yall's results have been. I've never ran mass drops, I've done a Spawn, and a Tren. I did it about 1 1/2 years apart.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
5'8" 147lbs and a "stocky" build...? And, you've already ran two cycles in the past?

Bro, I'm 5'5" and 175lbs. You should put your focus in the kitchen my man

Iliketolift

Awards
lolol, bro at the beginning of my first cycle I was only 103, at the end I was 123 because of spawn. After that cylce I took a break, for like 1 year and a half and gained a natural 10 pounds lol. then I took the tren and got to 150. After cycling off I came back down to about 147. I gain weight everyday now though, so I'm ready for another stack

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
lolol, bro at the beginning of my first cycle I was only 103, at the end I was 123 because of spawn. After that cylce I took a break, for like 1 year and a half and gained a natural 10 pounds lol. then I took the tren and got to 150. After cycling off I came back down to about 147. I gain weight everyday now though, so I'm ready for another stack
Gotcha. What do your kcals range (for a typical day)?

5'8" 103lbs.. Dang! You've put in some serious work. Stay at it. I don't know much about the two products in question (I've seen some logs of the mass drops) but, maybe some AMS reps will chime in

Iliketolift

Awards
Kcals? I don't know what those are, isn't that like.. 1kcal=1000 calories? My diet ranges anywhere from 2000 calories a day, to 4000 calories. I've been bulking lately so I've been keeping it at like 3000-4000. I eat about 250g of carbs and 215gs of protein. One of the guys who works at my gym is a body builder and he kinda helped me calculate it.

jman370

Awards
I'll be following this log, starting the same cycle tomorrow and will be logging as well. Good luck any updates ??

poppawheely

poppawheely

Awards
Subbed-Currently running the AMS 1-ANDRO 15 days, then EPI-1-test 15 days will be adding on the AMS DECA in like 2 days. That is basically the same stack as mass drops/epi-1-test. i'll definately follow along with this log.