trt plus what else?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Well, what's your goals.


  2. Yeah maybe the DMZ then
    I'll be coming out of hard dieting so really it's put on as much muscle as fast as possible and hopefully go up half a weight class
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by AlexPowell View Post
    Yeah maybe the DMZ then
    I'll be coming out of hard dieting so really it's put on as much muscle as fast as possible and hopefully go up half a weight class
    Do u do injectable?

  4. I'll be on low dose test

  5. Quote Originally Posted by AlexPowell View Post
    Yeah maybe the DMZ then
    I'll be coming out of hard dieting so really it's put on as much muscle as fast as possible and hopefully go up half a weight class
    Then you'll want 60-80 mg's of alpha one (methyl 1-androstenediol )

    Nothing else will put on as much mass except superdrol or m1t.
    I personally haven't used alpha but have ran m1t a couple of times.
    Dmz is best for leaning out and strength imo.

    Go with LGI brand
    •   
       


  6. if on trt pct isn't really necessary for dmz? of course i would run the support supps but shutdown wouldn't be a problem right?

  7. Quote Originally Posted by fame126 View Post
    if on trt pct isn't really necessary for dmz? of course i would run the support supps but shutdown wouldn't be a problem right?
    I personally would. Im on androgel and definitely would not rely on that

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Use anabolic05 for 5% off at Lockout supplements


  8. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    Then you'll want 60-80 mg's of alpha one (methyl 1-androstenediol )

    Nothing else will put on as much mass except superdrol or m1t.
    I personally haven't used alpha but have ran m1t a couple of times.
    Dmz is best for leaning out and strength imo.

    Go with LGI brand
    Awesome, cheers bro. I like to rely on my training for strength personally so this seems ideal
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. TRT and what else?
    By bad375 in forum 35 and Older
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-14-2011, 10:06 AM
  2. what else can cause gyno?
    By pcazar in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-28-2007, 08:33 PM
  3. What else with M1T
    By Wolfe08 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-25-2004, 11:08 PM
  4. M5 and what else?
    By enash in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-11-2004, 01:58 AM
  5. Besides bodybuilding, what else are your hobbies?
    By JBlaze in forum General Chat
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 06-02-2003, 09:16 PM
Log in
Log in