Msten rx and trenabol dosages

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.41%

Msten rx and trenabol dosages

I'm going to start a cycle of msten rx and trenabol next week and I'm wondering what dosages I should do for a 4 week cycle. Thanks.

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.65%

20-30mg per day on the M-Sten RX and 80-120mg of the Trenabol should be good as long as you take usual support supplements.

However you need some sort of test base otherwise you are going to be a lethargic slug stacking those two.
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.41%

What do you mean by a test base? Like a test booster? If so I have p6 black extreme will that work? And if I am doing a test booster will it stop shutdown during cycle?
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.18%

stano at 800-1000 can assist with the lethargy
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.41%

Quote Originally Posted by jwood10 View Post
    stano at 800-1000 can assist with the lethargy
    this didn't answer my question at all
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.18%

i was refering to what atl3128 and it was something that you could consider on your cycle. 20 mg m-sten and 90 mg of tren. you better hope you're not gyno prone. i would read this before you are set on tren. http://tunedsports.com/designer-ster...nbolone-bible/
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.41%

i was refering to what atl3128 and it was something that you could consider on your cycle. 20 mg m-sten and 90 mg of tren. you better hope you're not gyno prone. i would read this before you are set on tren.
    so even with a serm I'm likely to experience gyno? If so is there something else I could stack with msten that's as strong as trenabol or nearly as strong?
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.18%

what type of cycles have you done? if this is your first, i would not recommend that stack. sometimes less is more. im on a 6 week cycle of epi and stano, my buddy is doing 6 weeks of stano and the last 4 with m-sten rx (stano @ 1000/m-sten @ 20). i researched tren and will stay far far away from it, as i received gyno after 4 weeks with nolva and 4 weeks of erase (pct nolva 1-4/ erase 3-6) from my second superdrol cycle. this thread made me say hheeellll no: X Tren 19 nor (why Gyno) just make sure you keep researching before you jump into something. i think m-sten alone could give you some great results. not everyone is the same and you could run this flawless, but that is a tricky compound. good luck in your decision.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.65%

Quote Originally Posted by joey_ View Post
    What do you mean by a test base? Like a test booster? If so I have p6 black extreme will that work? And if I am doing a test booster will it stop shutdown during cycle?
    A test booster is not what I am talking about and will do nothing since you will already be shut down from the M-sten and tren. You need to add some testosterone or something similar such as a Trest, 4-AD, Dermacrine or Stano to combat lethargy otherwise you will feel like a slug.
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.65%

this didn't answer my question at all
    Actually it did answer your question and is a good option to add to your cycle it will help with strength as well as lethargy as it acts as a "test base" while on cycle since your natural test will be shut down.
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.65%

so even with a serm I'm likely to experience gyno? If so is there something else I could stack with msten that's as strong as trenabol or nearly as strong?
    Why dont you look into stacking Trest with it instead of tren which would take care of the low libido and lethargy problem just make sure you have a good AI on hand or at the very least PES ERASE (which works very well for me)
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.18%

i can tell you right now whatever you choose, eat like a horse and squat like a beast! that tuned sports has some good s**t on m-sten as well. very powerful by itself. http://tunedsports.com/designer-ster...tradrol-guide/
  13. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.41%

what type of cycles have you done? if this is your first, i would not recommend that stack. sometimes less is more. im on a 6 week cycle of epi and stano, my buddy is doing 6 weeks of stano and the last 4 with m-sten rx (stano @ 1000/m-sten @ 20). i researched tren and will stay far far away from it, as i received gyno after 4 weeks with nolva and 4 weeks of erase (pct nolva 1-4/ erase 3-6) from my second superdrol cycle. this thread made me say hheeellll no just make sure you keep researching before you jump into something. i think m-sten alone could give you some great results. not everyone is the same and you could run this flawless, but that is a tricky compound. good luck in your decision.
    Yeah this is my first cycle so I'll probably just hold off the tren I just want something that will get me really lean and muscular and I know that combo will. I definitely don't want gyno though lol. Thanks for the advice.
  14. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.41%

Quote Originally Posted by atl3128 View Post
    A test booster is not what I am talking about and will do nothing since you will already be shut down from the M-sten and tren. You need to add some testosterone or something similar such as a Trest, 4-AD, Dermacrine or Stano to combat lethargy otherwise you will feel like a slug.
    are those test bases considered prohormones?
  15. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.6%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

I would use AMS 4-ad for test base. Im using it now with Msten and it fawkn works. It also tastes like a mint so its all good. Imo.
  16. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.18%

the first couple weeks you might want to dose it at 10 mg. since it seems to act quickly, you can see how your body reacts. if you react well, then you could keep it at 10 mg. since this is your first cycle, you dont wanna push it. i started out with superdrol/dimethazine and learned my lesson the second go around. it looks like you already purchased both, but normally everybody preaches halodrol or epistane for beginning cycles. im sticking with epistane because i know how my body handles it and the results are good. @45 mg 11lb of lean muscle and great vascularity. i have now moved on to stacking it with stano, which will be a staple for everything in the future.
  17. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.65%

are those test bases considered prohormones?
    Yes all are "test bases" and are a pro hormones that mimic the effects of real testosterone since your natural test levels will be shut down from the m-sten. Make sure you get a good serm for PCT do not depend on anything otc.
  18. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.5%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

i was refering to what atl3128 and it was something that you could consider on your cycle. 20 mg m-sten and 90 mg of tren. you better hope you're not gyno prone. i would read this before you are set on tren. http://tunedsports.com/designer-ster...nbolone-bible/
    Your link is for pro dienolone, a different compound than pro trenbolone.
  19. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.5%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

You really need to do more research.
  20. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.5%

Gyno is always a possibility when you fck with your hormones
  21. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.5%

what type of cycles have you done? if this is your first, i would not recommend that stack. sometimes less is more. im on a 6 week cycle of epi and stano, my buddy is doing 6 weeks of stano and the last 4 with m-sten rx (stano @ 1000/m-sten @ 20). i researched tren and will stay far far away from it, as i received gyno after 4 weeks with nolva and 4 weeks of erase (pct nolva 1-4/ erase 3-6) from my second superdrol cycle. this thread made me say hheeellll no: X Tren 19 nor (why Gyno) just make sure you keep researching before you jump into something. i think m-sten alone could give you some great results. not everyone is the same and you could run this flawless, but that is a tricky compound. good luck in your decision.
    Again, talking about a different compound.
  22. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.5%

Quote Originally Posted by atl3128 View Post
    20-30mg per day on the M-Sten RX and 80-120mg of the Trenabol should be good.
    This is pretty accurate.
  23. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.5%

Yeah this is my first cycle so I'll probably just hold off the tren I just want something that will get me really lean and muscular and I know that combo will. I definitely don't want gyno though lol. Thanks for the advice.
    I think trenabol solo is a better option for a first cycle than msten.

Trenabol 90mg 6 weeks would be nice.
  24. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.41%

Quote Originally Posted by wicked442 View Post
    I would use AMS 4-ad for test base. Im using it now with Msten and it fawkn works. It also tastes like a mint so its all good. Imo.
    would you recommend 1-andro?
  25. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.41%

If I was to run msten for 4 weeks and start 1 andro at the same time and run it for 6 weeks could I do that and hold off on pct til after andro is done? Or will that **** me up?
  26. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.6%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

I think 1-andro converts to dht. I would use 4-ad as test base,but you could use 1-andro. It would be fine to run your test base 2weeks longer than msten. You would just be prolonging your pct is all.
  27. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.41%

I think 1-andro converts to dht. I would use 4-ad as test base,but you could use 1-andro. It would be fine to run your test base 2weeks longer than msten. You would just be prolonging your pct is all.
    thanks
  28. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.41%

btw 1 andro doesn't convert to dht. What would be a good dose for 1 andro and a good dose for 4 andro if combined with msten
  29. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.5%

boldenone is dehydrotestosterone, when this interacts with 5a reductase enzyme, it becomes dihydroboldenone aka 1-testosterone.

when testosterone interacts with 5a reductase, it becomes dihydrotestosterone aka dht.
  30. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.41%

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    boldenone is dehydrotestosterone, when this interacts with 5a reductase enzyme, it becomes dihydroboldenone aka 1-testosterone. when testosterone interacts with 5a reductase, it becomes dihydrotestosterone aka dht.
    so you're saying 1-ad does convert to dht? Should I just use 4-ad then?
  31. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.5%

no.

bold becomes 1-test, this is the 5a reduced form, just like dht is 5a reduced testosterone.
  32. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.65%

Considering that this is your first cycle and it seems that you are still learning a good bit I would drop the M-sten and just do the Tren with stano at 800-1000mg for a 6 week cycle. This would be easier on the liver but still give some decent gains.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-08-2013, 03:13 PM
  2. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-05-2012, 09:39 AM
  3. HEAT and caffeine dosage info?
    By justinb44 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-20-2005, 04:25 PM