Helladrol Cycle Feedback

  1. Helladrol Cycle Feedback


    After lifting like a monster for years, I am finally deciding to take a plunge into the pro-hormone area. I am currently 5'11 270lbs(208lbs Lean). I have been working out like crazy and it seems like I have been grinding my gears lately. I have hit a plateau for a while now and I think a change is in order.
    After researching around for a bit, I came up with the following cycle and I was wondering if I can get some feedback on it. I was going to start off with extreme DMZ first, but a friend told me to try Hella instead. Same friend also gave a critique and said that I might have a little overkill on some aspects, but looks good. So what do you guys think?

    Log I am going to make starting Early Jan:
    I am going to take picture of supplement stack along with bloodwork results pre/post cycle.
    I am going to give an exact weigh/bf% per week
    I am going to give starting #'s for all major lifts.

    WEEK - Supps
    ----- ------
    1 *Cycle Assist Supp(Organ Shield), Milk Thistle Supp
    2 *Cycle Assist Supp(Organ Shield), Milk Thistle Supp, Hawthorne Berry
    3 Helladroll(75mg/Day), Cycle Assist Supp(OrganShield), Tudca, Taurine, Hawthorne Berry
    4 Helladroll(75mg/Day), Cycle Assist Supp(OrganShield), Tudca, Taurine, Hawthorne Berry
    5 Helladroll(75mg/Day), Cycle Assist Supp(OrganShield), Tudca, Taurine, HCGenerate, Forma Stanzol(5 Pumps), Hawthorne Berry
    6 Helladroll(100mg/Day), Cycle Assist Supp(OrganShield), Tudca, Taurine, HCGenerate, Forma Stanzol(10 Pumps), Hawthorne Berry
    7 Helladroll(100mg/Day), Cycle Assist Supp(OrganShield), Tudca, Taurine, HCGenerate, Forma Stanzol(10 Pumps), Hawthorne Berry
    8 Helladroll(125mg/Day), Cycle Assist Supp(OrganShield), Tudca, Taurine, HCGenerate, Forma Stanzol(10 Pumps), Hawthorne Berry
    9 DAA(5g/day), Nolvadex(30 Mg/Day), PCT Assist, HCGenerate, Forma Stanzol(10 Pumps), Hawthorne Berry
    10 DAA(5g/day), Nolvadex(20 Mg/Day), PCT Assist, HCGenerate, Forma Stanzol(10 Pumps), Hawthorne Berry
    11 DAA(5g/day), Nolvadex(20 Mg/Day), PCT Assist, Forma Stanzol(10 Pumps), Hawthorne Berry
    12 DAA(5g/day), Nolvadex(10 Mg/Day), PCT Assist, Forma Stanzol(5 Pumps), Hawthorne Berry
    13 OTC PCT, Milk Thistle, Cycle Assist Supp(OrganShield)
    14 OTC PCT, Milk Thistle, Cycle Assist Supp(OrganShield)


  2. if you are seriously a lean 208 at 5'11, then hdrol wont do a damn thing for you. i want pictures or some kind of detail because that weight at that height is pretty high

    not a negative post or anything. just saying that if you really are as big as you say, a light weight cycle like this wont really help you too much

    as for ccle though, drop formastanzol and hcghenerate. needto sups are overpriced and those are total overkill. u have everything covered without them

  3. I will be posting up pictures soon once I start the log. The only reason I am starting with this is because this is my first ever and I am starting off with something really mild. I am going to increase to more...potent PH's once I do a test run.
    •   
       


  4. thats a very wise decision. i wish more people would be as responsible as you

  5. Quote Originally Posted by OnionKnight View Post
    thats a very wise decision. i wish more people would be as responsible as you
    Not all of us that are young and use are retarded

  6. keep the halo at 50-75, no reason to go above 75 IME. 3g of DAA is fine for your pct as well
    Serious Nutrition Solutions

  7. Quote Originally Posted by GeekPoop View Post
    keep the halo at 50-75, no reason to go above 75 IME. 3g of DAA is fine for your pct as well
    I had great results running 75mg @5 weeks.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by GeekPoop View Post
    keep the halo at 50-75, no reason to go above 75 IME. 3g of DAA is fine for your pct as well
    Is there any research or a log to backup someone doing a 75mg cycle? I am more curious than anything, not trying to question it.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Whiplashx2007 View Post
    Is there any research or a log to backup someone doing a 75mg cycle? I am more curious than anything, not trying to question it.
    All my advice comes from personal experience.

    I'm sure there's a ton of logs around the web tho bout all doses of halo tho lol!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions

  10. Quote Originally Posted by GeekPoop View Post
    All my advice comes from personal experience.

    I'm sure there's a ton of logs around the web tho bout all doses of halo tho lol!
    What in your opinion is the advantage of running it at 75 the whole time rather than increasing the dosage?

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Whiplashx2007 View Post

    What in your opinion is the advantage of running it at 75 the whole time rather than increasing the dosage?
    50mg has been to low and 125 was max. If its your first cycle you don't need to push the boundaries.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by EatMoar View Post
    50mg has been to low and 125 was max. If its your first cycle you don't need to push the boundaries.
    hmmm. After hearing everyone's opinions I agree that 125 might be a little much for a first cycle. I will though up it to 100 for the final two weeks due to my weight(268). Perhaps next time I will run it at max, but that will be in june or maybe even july.

  13. How did the cycle end up going?

  14. When I bumped my dose to 100 is when the sides became more noticeable, especially back pumps.

  15. where are the pictures?
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. SD Cycle Feedback
    By Osmg95 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-24-2006, 02:29 PM
  2. Starting 1st cycle....feedback
    By buttasmoothceo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-15-2006, 03:10 AM
  3. cycle feedback and help...
    By GetYourWeightUp in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-26-2005, 12:34 PM
  4. 2nd Cycle Feedback...
    By Stickball in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-20-2004, 08:54 PM
  5. Proposed Cycle.....Feedback Please
    By jmul508 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 11-15-2003, 09:15 PM
Log in
Log in