Thoughts on my bulking cycle

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
Stats: 22 years old, 5 foot 9, 207 pounds, 9% body fat
cycle history: been blasting and cruising for past two years.
I've used in past cycles: tren ace, test prop, masteron, winstrol.

Starting a dry lean bulk in January and need opinions on what to run.
I love tren for bulking and I like to stay away from orals and wet gains.

Option 1:
tren, nandrolone phenyl propionate( fast acting deca), test prop
aromasin

option 2:
tren ace, eq, test e
Aromasin

What so you guys think?

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
Also I have tried superdrol in the past and didnt like it one bit

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
Any thoughts on tren and nandrolone phenyl propionate ?

Eddinho08

Eddinho08

Awards
I don't think you'd be wanting to run to progesterone compounds. I'd opt for your 2nd option.

Eddinho08

Eddinho08

Awards
*2 compounds. Sorry fat fingers and tiny eyes lol. Can't type on my phone

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
if you decide to run tren with nandrolone, that is fine and dandy but you'll want some prami to run. don't wait until you have problems just run it and check with bloods after a while

im more of a fan of boldenone than nandrolone but I've not tried either, so my opinion probably doesn't mean anything. If you want to gain a lot fast I'd go with the npp but if you're more of a fan of lower doses for a long time the equipoise will make you look amazing. my friend runs 250 test, 750 eq and the quality of his muscle is amazing. He's not "big" but he just looks freaky

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I'd go with the first option. But definitely run prami.

technique88

technique88

Awards
Why not try a test e and tren e cycle? That long enanthate ester will allow you to run tren for a much longer time than ace, which should give you plenty of time to pack on some quality lean body mass. From what I have heard tren e is a much smoother ride than tren ace.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Why not try a test e and tren e cycle? That long enanthate ester will allow you to run tren for a much longer time than ace, which should give you plenty of time to pack on some quality lean body mass. From what I have heard tren e is a much smoother ride than tren ace.
Great suggestion. Lol idk why I didn't suggest that, granted I'm on tren e now.

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I know tren e would be the better option to me but I already have 10 tren a vials lol. Also tren a gets out of ur system faster if sides start getting bad.
I was thinking of running this for my lean bulk cycle:
Tren a 100mg eod for 16 weeks
Test e 500mg a week for 16 weeks
Eq at 800 mg a week for 16 weeks
Aromasin 25mg a day

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
Also never took eq. I hear its great for lean quality muscle gains over time and can help promote freakish vascularity. I already get scary vascular from tren so I can't wait to see what eq can do. But my question is when does eq really begin to shine? I've heard it takes a couple weeks to notice the full effects of eq.

wrathman10

Awards
From my research of eq after about the first week the hunger kicks in, 2-3 strength kicks in and around wk6 you really start noticing it and that's at 600mg wk. also Iv read that the sides really start once you go over 600mg wk. personally I'm about to run eq for the first time this week at 600mg wk.

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
So do you think eq at 800 mg a week is over kill and I should just run it at 600 ?

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
So do you think eq at 800 mg a week is over kill and I should just run it at 600 ?
Stick to 800. Go up to a gram if you can afford it and handle the anxiety sides. 600mgs ain't worth a damn in my experience. Be ready for estro sides around week 6.

Eq is like primo. More is better.

wrathman10

Awards
Stick to 800. Go up to a gram if you can afford it and handle the anxiety sides. 600mgs ain't worth a damn in my experience. Be ready for estro sides around week 6.

^^^ this. Most ppl it seems from what Iv seen run 800-1200 if they can stand the sides.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards

X3....Superbeast knows his sh*t

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I know tren e would be the better option to me but I already have 10 tren a vials lol. Also tren a gets out of ur system faster if sides start getting bad.
I was thinking of running this for my lean bulk cycle:
Tren a 100mg eod for 16 weeks
Test e 500mg a week for 16 weeks
Eq at 800 mg a week for 16 weeks
Aromasin 25mg a day
This will make you look amazing.

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
I can't wait to see how eq stacks with tren. I've only ran tren solo with test so far and I felt like a god. I'm so excited !

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
I can't wait to see how eq stacks with tren. I've only ran tren solo with test so far and I felt like a god. I'm so excited !
Yeah you will grow very well on 500/350 test/tren. The equipoise will not help so much with the muscle but that's ok, it will give you a "look" like no other. I wish I could run it but as a powerlifter 20kg under his ideal weight I can't justify the cost haha.

Pic is 250/750 test/bold. You can see the look it gives clearly here. Doesn't have the size that test gives but he looks unnatural and mutant like lol
http://i.imgur.com/3HQqjXy.jpg

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No its not overkill but u should taper up. More is not always better of u have a hodge podge of other compounds in the mix. If 600 works fine, why bother with 800? With that said, 800 generally doesnt cause much sides. I ran Mast with mine.

EQ needs time not necessarily higher dosage. I'd taper everything up as I go bumping each compound one at a time to see which gives what sides..

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
So u have ran eq before ? What dosage did u find to be the best for you ? I'm really considering of starting at 800mg then mabe go up to a gram.

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
Looks like eq did him good lol. I'm starting this cycle at already 9 percent body fat at 210 pounds so I can't wait to see even more shape and veins pop out in the muscles haha.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Looks like eq did him good lol. I'm starting this cycle at already 9 percent body fat at 210 pounds so I can't wait to see even more shape and veins pop out in the muscles haha.
You'll b nasty brah

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
So u have ran eq before ? What dosage did u find to be the best for you ? I'm really considering of starting at 800mg then mabe go up to a gram.
I didn't like eq. At any dose. Tried 250-750. 750 I looked far better than 250. Vascularity was far better. Tapering up isn't a bad suggestion. I don't do well with a large dose out of the box. I get real nasty anxiety.

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
Do you think that was blood pressure?

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I didn't like eq. At any dose. Tried 250-750. 750 I looked far better than 250. Vascularity was far better. Tapering up isn't a bad suggestion. I don't do well with a large dose out of the box. I get real nasty anxiety.
Its definitely in my to-cycle list.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Do you think that was blood pressure?
The anxiety wasn't bp. It was legit like panic attacks. The first cycle I thought it may have been bp. Second I had the same sides with a significantly lower bp.

Its definitely in my to-cycle list.
It's not bad. Not good either. I can think of better things to spend my money on honestly.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The highest I ever saw was:

Test-E 750mg
EQ 750mg
Mast-E 400mg

EQ is an awesome performance enhancement drug. Red blood cells get very thick. With that, sides are shortness of breath and anxiety. However, I didnt realize I had anxiety until after I stopped. It was so gradual in its progression that it was hard to realize. Granted, I tapered up.

If I did it all over again, I'd just do a gram of Test and 400-600mg Mast to kill the estrogen. Emphasis on Masteron. Its a fix all drug.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
The anxiety wasn't bp. It was legit like panic attacks. The first cycle I thought it may have been bp. Second I had the same sides with a significantly lower bp.

It's not bad. Not good either. I can think of better things to spend my money on honestly.
Good point. It just sounds interesting to me. I'll give it a go next year

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
Any of you guys ever try 1-test cyp ? It's suppose to be like a stronger more harder EQ. I was gonna run 1-test cyp with tren and test originally but my supplier is out at the moment and I only have only 3 vials which isn't enough for a full cycle so I have to settle for EQ for now...

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
If you want a stronger and harder eq, increase test and adex! :D

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
I'm gonna run testoviron at 500 mg a weeks along with aromasin. I've never tried adex before. Always used aromasin since I get scripts lol.

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
sweet bro, they are pretty interchangeable

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm hoping someone will take the plunge and try IM desoxytest @ 200+ mg weekly. I'm lookin at it being a possible unbanned alternative to EQ and Deca.

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
Is this an oral or injectable ? I've never heard of this.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I'm hoping someone will take the plunge and try IM desoxytest @ 200+ mg weekly. I'm lookin at it being a possible unbanned alternative to EQ and Deca.
Tinytony is right now. Follow his log

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So u wanna see a solo run?
Well, either that or with test. I wanna see what it does at various dosages with a T base. Like you'd do with Tren or EQ or anything else.

Trest is so strong its hard to see potential in anything else when it is present.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Well, either that or with test. I wanna see what it does at various dosages with a T base. Like you'd do with Tren or EQ or anything else.

Trest is so strong its hard to see potential in anything else when it is present.
That's very true. Its 10 times stronger than test

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
Bumping this for one last opinion. I want to add a no bloat oral to my cycle. Want some thoughts on which oral would fit best with my cycle layout I have so far. So far my cycle looks like this:

Weeks 1-16 test E at 500 a week
Weeks 1-16 tren ace 100 every other day
Weeks 1-16 EQ 1000 a week
Weeks 1-16 Aromasin 25mg a day

What thinking of adding halostein .what do you guys think? Always wanted to try it for the strength it promotes and muscle hardness and density it can help promote.
Btw I know most of yous will recommend var but i just don't have the funds for it this run.

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
Stats: 22 years old, 5 foot 9, 207 pounds, 9% body fat
cycle history: been blasting and cruising for past two years.
I've used in past cycles: tren ace, test prop, masteron, winstrol.

Starting a dry lean bulk in January and need opinions on what to run.
I love tren for bulking and I like to stay away from orals and wet gains.

Option 1:
tren, nandrolone phenyl propionate( fast acting deca), test prop
aromasin

option 2:
tren ace, eq, test e
Aromasin

What so you guys think?
If you go with option two I use tren e because the other two compounds are both long esters. And you already know how you react to tren if you have used it already in the past.

But also if you are blasting and cruising aren't your blasts at 8 weeks? If so this will not be enough time for the eq

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
Well I would use the tren e since everything else in my cycle has a long ester but I have 8 vials of tren a so I am just gonna use them up. Also I'm gonna blast for 16 weeks as long as sides are all good. I've yet to ever have negative sides besides body acne (knock on wood) might just do the tren a for the first 8 or 10 weeks.

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
Ok I see. Try Nizoral for the acne it really has helped me.

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
Oh wow just did a review on it. Looks good. It supposedly has a antiadrogen affect and is good for hormonal breakouts. I'm gonna gonna give it a try. My shoulders and back is getting so bad. Can't even wear cut off shirts to the gym as of late. (Thankyou tren...)

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
Oh wow just did a review on it. Looks good. It supposedly has a antiadrogen affect and is good for hormonal breakouts. I'm gonna gonna give it a try. My shoulders and back is getting so bad. Can't even wear cut off shirts to the gym as of late. (Thankyou tren...)
I hear you I went through the same thing, on my shoulders, during a heavy sust/dbol cycle. If you ever have any issues with hair thinning i really helps with that also. The 1% found on Amazon works fine. You really don't need the 2% to see results

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
Thanks bro appreciate it. Been searching around for something that works forever now. Tried everything besides accurane which was gonna be my last resort. Def gonna give this one a try.

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
Yeah no problem I hope it works for you. It has for me