Clonodine on cycle?
- 12-08-2013, 08:45 PM
- 12-09-2013, 12:01 AM
I know people that have used it for on cycle. Note some used it for other indications. Always refer to a medical doctor for any medical advice. I would highly advice you to try to lower your BP naturally before cycling so you can come off the Meds for this issue. I see alot of patient that are feed BP meds due to one or two out of range readings.
- 12-09-2013, 05:19 PM
Thanks for your concern but it's not mine I'm pretty sure I have normal blood pressure I just want something for on cycle
12-09-2013, 07:25 PM
Monitor your bp and use coQ10. It help me out a bit, but I currently and routinely take this supp all year round.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Andy2k in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 2Last Post: 12-16-2002, 05:55 PM
- By sage in forum AnabolicsReplies: 20Last Post: 12-03-2002, 04:35 PM
- By xcreed in forum General ChatReplies: 5Last Post: 11-24-2002, 10:13 AM
- By sage in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 11-03-2002, 10:32 AM
- By sage in forum Weight LossReplies: 2Last Post: 11-01-2002, 06:53 PM