1-Androsterone vs 4-Androsterone

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.89%

1-Androsterone vs 4-Androsterone

Meet coming up, want to have something a bit extra for the last 4 weeks. Something nice and androgenic, without stress on my liver.
    Came up with 1-Androsterone and 4-Androsterone. Here are the profiles:

prohormonedb.com/view-ingredients.asp?n=1-Androstene-3b-ol%2C17-one+(1-Androsterone)&i=75
    prohormonedb.com/view-ingredients.asp?n=4+androstene-3b-ol%2C+17-one&i=222

Torn over which to buy. They are similarly priced. I was thinking 100mg a day.
    Wanted to here peoples experience with these products. I am after strength, not mass. If I want mass I just eat more but am obviously not "worried" about muscle gain lol.

There is also the possibility of stacking both at 50mg each. I really don't mind but I just want to know what is best for strength as there isn't a lot of info out there.

Cheers

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.2%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Do you have to make a weight class?
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/229429-my-fat-mess.html
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.89%

Quote Originally Posted by harbonah View Post
    Do you have to make a weight class?
    Yes, but it's really not an issue. Honestly. I am still a good 20kg under what I need to ideally be so I'm not going to sweat over missing out on lifting at 165lb lol
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.2%

Quote Originally Posted by AlexPowell View Post
    Yes, but it's really not an issue. Honestly. I am still a good 20kg under what I need to ideally be so I'm not going to sweat over missing out on lifting at 165lb lol
    Stack them then, with higher 4dhea then 1dhea. I would give more clear dose bot honestly you are better finding the best spot for you. Starting I'd go 400-600mg 4dhea and 100mg 1dhea work up from there if its straight hormone adjust for delivery system used. With sublingual like AMS the dose can be lower then just the hormone solo.
    ForeRunner Labs
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.89%

I can only really afford to run a maximum of 100mg a day. I don't really have any interest in taking my doses higher than that either.
    They are both 50mg tabs so I was going to run two a day of each. Which would you recommend based on this?

I should note that I'm not running them "solo". I'm not taking any other orals however
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.2%

I can only really afford to run a maximum of 100mg a day. I don't really have any interest in taking my doses higher than that either.
    They are both 50mg tabs so I was going to run two a day of each. Which would you recommend based on this?

I should note that I'm not running them "solo". I'm not taking any other orals however
    This could change everything depending what the other something is. Blind guessing I'd go with 100mg 1dhea.. I'm just going with the assumption you test levels are already very high based on your last post.
    ForeRunner Labs
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.89%

Just a little bit of test. More than natural, but far less than half a gram. I don't like giving specifics and I don't want my posts to be judged on the doses of whatever **** I am running lol. Cheers for the help, I'll go for the 1DHEA and revive this thread with my thoughts in February
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.89%

Unless of course, there is a better option. Something more androgenic and better for strength? I don't mind methylated compounds I just prefer not to take them
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.95%

Not sure if I am interpreting your posts correctly but if there is real test being used then 4-dhea would IMO be a waist. I would go with the 1-dhea.
    LG Sciences/Legal Gear Rep
    Nothing I state is medical advice and is for informational purposes only.
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.89%

After doing a bit more research, a more viable option was Chlorovar so I went for that.
    It's 60 caps, so I'll be taking 2 a day for 30 days leading up to the meet. That's 100mg of hexadrone and 30mg of trenavar a day.
    I have ran trenavar before and it was nothing special, I needed an emergency bridge and didn't want something methylated and I started off at a single 15mg tab a day and increased it one a week until I was running 90mg and did that for 2 weeks I think. No real difference in body composition or strength but my diet and training is tight, so it increased a little anyway. It was good for androgen replacement at the very least so it seems promising.

The hexadrone I've never tried, but it was ethylated and my liver enzymes are perfect so this product seemed to be more what I was after.
    ergo-log.com/plaatjes/6chlorotestosteronevida.gif - can't post links/images
    As we can see, it's pretty ****ing androgenic. VP = prostate; SV = seminal vesicle; LA = sphincter muscle. The effect of testosterone is set at 100. It also might be slightly anti-oestrogenic which is a nice bonus as it might mean less arimidex which is ****ing expensive to say the least.
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0%

After doing a bit more research, a more viable option was Chlorovar so I went for that.
    It's 60 caps, so I'll be taking 2 a day for 30 days leading up to the meet. That's 100mg of hexadrone and 30mg of trenavar a day.
    I have ran trenavar before and it was nothing special, I needed an emergency bridge and didn't want something methylated and I started off at a single 15mg tab a day and increased it one a week until I was running 90mg and did that for 2 weeks I think. No real difference in body composition or strength but my diet and training is tight, so it increased a little anyway. It was good for androgen replacement at the very least so it seems promising.

The hexadrone I've never tried, but it was ethylated and my liver enzymes are perfect so this product seemed to be more what I was after.
    ergo-log.com/plaatjes/6chlorotestosteronevida.gif - can't post links/images
    As we can see, it's pretty ****ing androgenic. VP = prostate; SV = seminal vesicle; LA = sphincter muscle. The effect of testosterone is set at 100. It also might be slightly anti-oestrogenic which is a nice bonus as it might mean less arimidex which is ****ing expensive to say the least.
    Hi mate. Hows the stack and training going?

Similar Forum Threads

1. AMS 1 Androsterone rde vs FinaFlex 1 Andro
    By Dustin7 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 68
    Last Post: 10-12-2014, 08:39 PM
  2. 1-Androsterone RDe Chrome vs androfactory leancut
    By jakebake in forum Advanced Muscle Science
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 03-23-2013, 08:19 PM
  3. AMS 1-Androsterone vs. Ergopharm 1-AD
    By mcgeier in forum Advanced Muscle Science
    Replies: 12